Congratulations Janet! The singer debunked engagement rumors by revealing that she has already married her boyfriend Wissam. So cool!
Janet Jackson successfully pulled the wool over everyone’s eyes, as she revealed on Feb. 25 that she secretly married her boyfriend Wissam Al Mana in a “quiet, private, and beautiful ceremony.” Janet had been asked if she could confirm or deny engagement rumors when she admitted that she was already a wife! Read on for all the wedding details.
Janet, 46, and Wissam, 37, were rumored to have gotten engaged last year, and they were said to have been planning an extravagant spring wedding. When asked about her marital status, Janet said that she and Wissam had already tied the knot!
“The rumors regarding an extravagant wedding are simply not true. Last year we were married in a quiet, private, and beautiful ceremony,” Janet told Et Online. »
- Eleanore Hutch
Similar News ItemsMiley Cyrus
- Gisele, Miley & Kylie -- See This Week's Best Celeb Selfies! (From TooFab. 20 December 2014, 7:30 AM, PST)
- Kevin Jonas, Beyonce and Anna Kendrick Get Into The Holiday Spirit (From Entertainment Tonight. 19 December 2014, 5:21 PM, PST)
- The Miami Market Report: A Sales Recap (From Vulture. 19 December 2014, 2:28 PM, PST)
- From Hazel Grace and Augustus to Katniss and Gale: The 7 Best Movie Couples of 2014 (From Entertainment Tonight. 19 December 2014, 5:31 PM, PST)
- First Look: Chastain & Winslet, Ladies in Dresses (From FilmExperience. 19 December 2014, 6:05 AM, PST)
- Presenting Your Unofficial 2015 Hot Guy Calendar (From Popsugar. 18 December 2014, 12:50 PM, PST)
Janet Jackson (I)
- VH1 Star Stephanie Moseley Killed in an Apparent Murder-Suicide (From Popsugar. 9 December 2014, 7:05 AM, PST)
- VH1 Star Stephanie Moseley and Husband Dead in Apparent Murder-Suicide (From PEOPLE.com. 9 December 2014, 6:20 AM, PST)
- Nicki Minaj Narrowly Avoids a Nip Slip + More of What You Missed on Instagram (From VH1.com. 8 December 2014, 10:30 AM, PST)