Congratulations Janet! The singer debunked engagement rumors by revealing that she has already married her boyfriend Wissam. So cool!
Janet Jackson successfully pulled the wool over everyone’s eyes, as she revealed on Feb. 25 that she secretly married her boyfriend Wissam Al Mana in a “quiet, private, and beautiful ceremony.” Janet had been asked if she could confirm or deny engagement rumors when she admitted that she was already a wife! Read on for all the wedding details.
Janet, 46, and Wissam, 37, were rumored to have gotten engaged last year, and they were said to have been planning an extravagant spring wedding. When asked about her marital status, Janet said that she and Wissam had already tied the knot!
“The rumors regarding an extravagant wedding are simply not true. Last year we were married in a quiet, private, and beautiful ceremony,” Janet told Et Online. »
- Eleanore Hutch
Similar News ItemsMiley Cyrus
- This Week's Best Celebrity TwitPics! (From TooFab. 12 July 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Top That! Miley Cyrus in "SuperFreak" and More! (From BuzzSugar. 11 July 2014, 8:01 AM, PDT)
- Top That! Miley Cyrus in "SuperFreak" and More! (From Popsugar. 11 July 2014, 8:01 AM, PDT)
- This Weekend's Must-See Snaps! (From Popsugar. 12 July 2014, 9:49 PM, PDT)
- Which Nicholas Sparks Guy Is Your Favorite? (From BuzzSugar. 11 July 2014, 11:40 AM, PDT)
- New teaser for The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1 (From Flickeringmyth. 10 July 2014, 1:05 AM, PDT)
Janet Jackson (I)
- Everything mentioned from 2004 and 2005 in VH1's 'I Love the 2000s' (From EW.com - PopWatch. 20 June 2014, 7:11 AM, PDT)
- Meme: All the FCC Complaints About the Michael Sam Kiss, Yoga Poses To Make You a Better Bottom, “Into the Woods” Was Disney-fied (From The Backlot. 19 June 2014, 3:42 AM, PDT)
- ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ Books Jenna Dewan-Tatum as Guest Judge (Video) (From The Wrap. 17 June 2014, 10:02 AM, PDT)