Here are three new stills from the first mammoth blockbuster of the year, Iron Man 3. Robert Downey Jr. returns as Tony Stark, a man who fights terrorism and alien invaders, when not running a huge multi-billion dollar company. He was last seen sharing the limelight in supergroup The Avengers, but is now going solo again to face off against the evil Mandarin (Ben Kingsley). These latest snaps show Stark with some fancy eye-wear, Gwyneth Paltrow’s Pepper Potts with sinister and smarmy looking Aldrich Killian (Guy Pearce), and Tony Stark and Jim Rhodes (Don Cheadle) dropping their suits for a bit of Fred Perry product placement.
In the final shot you can see Stark wearing an Aim T-shirt. Aim stands for Advanced Idea Mechanics, and were originally the scientific division of Hydra, the villainous organisation last seen in Captain America: The First Avenger. One of Aim’s biggest contributions »
- Luke Ryan Baldock
Similar News ItemsRobert Downey Jr.
- Marvel’s Avengers: Infinity War trailer leaks online (From Flickeringmyth. 23 July 2017, 12:52 PM, PDT)
- Marvel unveils its third Avengers: Infinity War Comic-Con poster (From Flickeringmyth. 23 July 2017, 10:01 AM, PDT)
- "Avengers: Infinity War" Casting Call (From SneakPeek. 23 July 2017, 9:23 AM, PDT)
The Avengers (2012)
- The Defenders Season 1 Review (From We Got This Covered. 23 July 2017, 9:10 PM, PDT)
- ‘Justice League’ Trailer: Wonder Woman, Batman, and the Rest of the Squad Team Up in New Comic-Con Preview — Watch (From Indiewire. 22 July 2017, 1:14 PM, PDT)
- Warner Bros. Storms Comic-Con With Epic New Justice League Trailer (From We Got This Covered. 22 July 2017, 12:49 PM, PDT)
- Spider-Man: Homecoming closing in on $600 million worldwide (From Flickeringmyth. 23 July 2017, 11:34 AM, PDT)
- Spider-Man: Homecoming concept art shows two other Avengers who almost featured in the movie (From Flickeringmyth. 22 July 2017, 4:52 AM, PDT)
- Spider-Man: Homecoming concept art features a Scarlet Spider-influenced alternate costume (From Flickeringmyth. 21 July 2017, 1:59 PM, PDT)