Here are three new stills from the first mammoth blockbuster of the year, Iron Man 3. Robert Downey Jr. returns as Tony Stark, a man who fights terrorism and alien invaders, when not running a huge multi-billion dollar company. He was last seen sharing the limelight in supergroup The Avengers, but is now going solo again to face off against the evil Mandarin (Ben Kingsley). These latest snaps show Stark with some fancy eye-wear, Gwyneth Paltrow’s Pepper Potts with sinister and smarmy looking Aldrich Killian (Guy Pearce), and Tony Stark and Jim Rhodes (Don Cheadle) dropping their suits for a bit of Fred Perry product placement.
In the final shot you can see Stark wearing an Aim T-shirt. Aim stands for Advanced Idea Mechanics, and were originally the scientific division of Hydra, the villainous organisation last seen in Captain America: The First Avenger. One of Aim’s biggest contributions »
- Luke Ryan Baldock
Similar News ItemsRobert Downey Jr.
- 'Avengers 2' Blu-ray Featurettes Spotlight Ultron, Vision and the Twins (From MovieWeb. 27 August 2015, 4:24 PM, PDT)
- Captain America: Civil War concept art reveals where loyalties lie (From TheMovieBit. 27 August 2015, 3:23 PM, PDT)
- Hawkeye Partners With Ant-Man In New Captain America: Civil War One-Sheet (From We Got This Covered. 27 August 2015, 1:20 PM, PDT)
The Avengers (2012)
- Hawkeye's Civil War Costume Is Getting Closer To His Comic Book Suit (From Cinema Blend. 27 August 2015, 4:50 PM, PDT)
- Straight Outta Compton’s Jason Mitchell joins Kong: Skull Island (From Flickeringmyth. 26 August 2015, 5:14 AM, PDT)
- Jeremy Renner says it’s unlikely we’ll see The Avengers team with Guardians of the Galaxy (From Flickeringmyth. 26 August 2015, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Robert Downey Jr. Shares the Loveliest Anniversary Message With His Wife (From Popsugar. 27 August 2015, 3:05 PM, PDT)
- New Poster For The Danish Girl (From EmpireOnline. 27 August 2015, 11:16 AM, PDT)
- Chris Martin and Jennifer Lawrence Break Up; Find Out Why They Called It Quits Again (From E! Online. 26 August 2015, 12:28 PM, PDT)