Here are three new stills from the first mammoth blockbuster of the year, Iron Man 3. Robert Downey Jr. returns as Tony Stark, a man who fights terrorism and alien invaders, when not running a huge multi-billion dollar company. He was last seen sharing the limelight in supergroup The Avengers, but is now going solo again to face off against the evil Mandarin (Ben Kingsley). These latest snaps show Stark with some fancy eye-wear, Gwyneth Paltrow’s Pepper Potts with sinister and smarmy looking Aldrich Killian (Guy Pearce), and Tony Stark and Jim Rhodes (Don Cheadle) dropping their suits for a bit of Fred Perry product placement.
In the final shot you can see Stark wearing an Aim T-shirt. Aim stands for Advanced Idea Mechanics, and were originally the scientific division of Hydra, the villainous organisation last seen in Captain America: The First Avenger. One of Aim’s biggest contributions »
- Luke Ryan Baldock
Similar News ItemsRobert Downey Jr.
- Theatre Review: David Arquette’s ‘Sherlock Holmes’ Cheapens Drama With Campy, Unfunny Comedy (From HollywoodChicago.com. 26 November 2015, 1:32 PM, PST)
- The Russos talk Captain America: Civil War (From Flickeringmyth. 26 November 2015, 9:59 AM, PST)
- "Captain America: Civil War" - Close On 'Crossbones' (From SneakPeek. 26 November 2015, 8:05 AM, PST)
The Avengers (2012)
- 'Captain America: Civil War' Trailer Breakdown with the Russo Bros. (From MovieWeb. 25 November 2015, 2:39 PM, PST)
- Find Out Why the Avengers Suddenly Hate Each Other in the Captain America 3 Trailer (From BuzzSugar. 25 November 2015, 9:30 AM, PST)
- Seven things we learned from the Captain America: Civil War trailer (From The Guardian - Film News. 25 November 2015, 9:26 AM, PST)
- Celebrities Who Pulled Off Secret Weddings (From Popsugar. 26 November 2015, 8:00 PM, PST)
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Spend Thanksgiving Together With Apple and Moses, Share Rare Pic of the Whole Family (From E! Online. 26 November 2015, 4:40 PM, PST)
- Coldplay and One Direction for X Factor final? (From Virgin Media - TV. 26 November 2015, 3:00 AM, PST)