Jennifer Lawrence, you just experienced a publicly epic moment — the likes of which most people won’t Ever have in a lifetime. You had no business giving the finger in the Oscar’s pressroom!
Maybe Jennifer, you thought it was funny to give the finger to the professional journalists during their job at the Oscars.
Maybe, you thought that flipping the bird was an irreverent move to pull, and part of a “wild child” persona you’re trying to cultivate… because maybe you think, your image is too ‘normal’.
Or maybe Jennifer, you were simply so emotionally overwhelmed by winning the ultra prestigious award at the young age of 22, that you just got carried away by being silly. »
- Bonnie Fuller
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- Rose Byrne Back For X-Men: Apocalypse (From EmpireOnline. 1 February 2015, 9:56 AM, PST)
- Karen David: “Galavant is and was an amazing magical adventure” (From Bollyspice. 1 February 2015, 5:46 AM, PST)
- Rose Byrne To Return For ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’ (From The Hollywood News. 1 February 2015, 5:00 AM, PST)
- People's Guide to the 2015 Super Bowl (From PEOPLE.com. 31 January 2015, 12:25 PM, PST)
- Jimmy Fallon's "Best of 'Ew!' Supercut" Is Star-Studded and Hilarious: Watch the Video Now! (From E! Online. 30 January 2015, 4:45 PM, PST)
- The Top 7 Sexiest Super Bowl Studs From Each Team (From Entertainment Tonight. 29 January 2015, 10:44 PM, PST)
- The Definitive Movies of 1995 (From SoundOnSight. 30 January 2015, 8:01 PM, PST)
- Beauty and the Beast: 10 actors who could be the Beast to Emma Watson’s Belle (From Cineplex. 30 January 2015, 3:03 PM, PST)
- Double Take! Meet Hollywood's Mini Mes (From Popsugar. 30 January 2015, 4:50 AM, PST)