Jennifer Lawrence, you just experienced a publicly epic moment — the likes of which most people won’t Ever have in a lifetime. You had no business giving the finger in the Oscar’s pressroom!
Maybe Jennifer, you thought it was funny to give the finger to the professional journalists during their job at the Oscars.
Maybe, you thought that flipping the bird was an irreverent move to pull, and part of a “wild child” persona you’re trying to cultivate… because maybe you think, your image is too ‘normal’.
Or maybe Jennifer, you were simply so emotionally overwhelmed by winning the ultra prestigious award at the young age of 22, that you just got carried away by being silly. »
- Bonnie Fuller
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- Jennifer Lawrence Brings Along a Furry Friend for Malibu Date Night with Darren Aronofsky (From PEOPLE.com. 25 June 2017, 9:37 AM, PDT)
- Dazzler Will Appear In The Upcoming ‘X-Men: Dark Phoenix’ Film (From The Playlist. 24 June 2017, 7:12 AM, PDT)
- Star Sightings: Lucy Hale Turns 28, Derek Hough Plays With Puppies and More! (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 June 2017, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- Dina Lohan Did Not Demand ‘Real Housewives Of New York’ Role, Despite Report (From GossipCop. 23 June 2017, 8:05 AM, PDT)
- Lindsay Lohan Not “Alienating” Co-Stars On British Sitcom “Sick Note,” Despite Claim (From GossipCop. 22 June 2017, 8:43 AM, PDT)
- 11 Things You Probably Never Knew About Disney Classic Lizzie McGuire (From BuzzSugar. 21 June 2017, 5:06 PM, PDT)
- The Unbearable Rightness of Daniel Day-Lewis Retiring (Even if He Doesn’t Keep to It) (From Variety - Film News. 25 June 2017, 9:32 AM, PDT)
- Why Tilda Swinton is the World’s Best Actress Right Now (From TVovermind.com. 24 June 2017, 8:00 PM, PDT)
- oh look, it's America's two most beloved actors (From FilmExperience. 24 June 2017, 2:00 PM, PDT)