Jennifer Lawrence, you just experienced a publicly epic moment — the likes of which most people won’t Ever have in a lifetime. You had no business giving the finger in the Oscar’s pressroom!
Maybe Jennifer, you thought it was funny to give the finger to the professional journalists during their job at the Oscars.
Maybe, you thought that flipping the bird was an irreverent move to pull, and part of a “wild child” persona you’re trying to cultivate… because maybe you think, your image is too ‘normal’.
Or maybe Jennifer, you were simply so emotionally overwhelmed by winning the ultra prestigious award at the young age of 22, that you just got carried away by being silly. »
- Bonnie Fuller
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- Everything You Need to Know About Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello's Wedding (From Popsugar. 4 March 2015, 1:59 PM, PST)
- The Honest Trailer For Mockingjay Really Takes the Movie to Task (From BuzzSugar. 4 March 2015, 1:48 PM, PST)
- The Walking Dead, Nightbreed: The Director’s Cut & Hannibal Nominated in 41st Annual Saturn Awards (From DailyDead. 4 March 2015, 11:00 AM, PST)
- DVD Review – Dying of the Light (2014) (From Flickeringmyth. 2 March 2015, 5:40 AM, PST)
- TooFab or TooDrab?! See This Week's Best and Worst Dressed Stars (From TooFab. 27 February 2015, 3:30 PM, PST)
- The Snap: Why 'RuPaul's Drag Race' is our best reality show (From Hitfix. 27 February 2015, 1:09 PM, PST)
- Sony’s ‘Barbie’ Movie Draws Diablo Cody for Rewrite (From Variety - Film News. 4 March 2015, 6:45 PM, PST)
- MTV Movie Awards announced; are more in touch than the Oscars (From SoundOnSight. 4 March 2015, 2:55 PM, PST)
- Patricia Arquette Still Shocked at the Backlash Surrounding Her Gender Equality Oscars Speech: ''I Don't Think They Understood'' (From E! Online. 4 March 2015, 12:58 PM, PST)