Lindsay Lohan should start calling "Scary Movie 5" the role of her career, because it brought her face-to-face with Charlie Sheen. Though she reportedly refused to kiss him for the flick, the two ended up becoming friends and he even gave her the money to pay off her 2009 tax bill.
Now Sheen has come to Lohan's aid yet again. It is being reported that Lohan will appear in an upcoming episode of FX's "Anger Management" opposite Sheen. She will reportedly play herself, and will develop "a romantic relationship with Sheen's character after becoming his therapy patient."
This news comes after Lohan's planned foray back into acting backfired. Her Lifetime movie "Liz & Dick" was met with tepid reviews and her antics on the set of "The Canyons" didn't earn her much respect, so this "Anger Management" appearance might be just what her career needs. Hopefully Sheen's generosity isn't for naught, and »
Similar News ItemsLindsay Lohan
- Andy Cohen Dishes on Five Years of Watch What Happens Live (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 10 July 2014, 4:01 AM, PDT)
- Lindsay Lohan Not “Missing Rehearsals” for Speed-the-Plow, Despite Reports (From GossipCop. 9 July 2014, 6:33 PM, PDT)
- Is Nicole Richie Still Friends With Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan? Find Out Now! (From TooFab. 9 July 2014, 8:15 AM, PDT)
- 150 random celebrities, painstakingly sorted into Hogwarts houses (From EW.com - PopWatch. 8 July 2014, 11:42 AM, PDT)
- A Hard Day’s Director: The Best of Richard Lester (From HeyUGuys. 8 July 2014, 4:30 AM, PDT)
- The Definitive War Movies: 10-1 (From SoundOnSight. 2 July 2014, 8:30 AM, PDT)
"Anger Management" (2012)
- Carol Kane Is Penguin's Mother in Fox's 'Gotham' (From MovieWeb. 2 July 2014, 6:27 PM, PDT)
- Gotham Casts Carol Kane as [Spoiler]'s Mother (From TVLine.com. 2 July 2014, 5:39 PM, PDT)
- Amazon will debut a pilot for the Sarah Chalke-Jay Chandrasekhar sitcom 'Really' (From EW.com - Inside TV. 20 June 2014, 11:10 AM, PDT)