Lindsay Lohan should start calling "Scary Movie 5" the role of her career, because it brought her face-to-face with Charlie Sheen. Though she reportedly refused to kiss him for the flick, the two ended up becoming friends and he even gave her the money to pay off her 2009 tax bill.
Now Sheen has come to Lohan's aid yet again. It is being reported that Lohan will appear in an upcoming episode of FX's "Anger Management" opposite Sheen. She will reportedly play herself, and will develop "a romantic relationship with Sheen's character after becoming his therapy patient."
This news comes after Lohan's planned foray back into acting backfired. Her Lifetime movie "Liz & Dick" was met with tepid reviews and her antics on the set of "The Canyons" didn't earn her much respect, so this "Anger Management" appearance might be just what her career needs. Hopefully Sheen's generosity isn't for naught, and »
Similar News ItemsLindsay Lohan
- Rachel McAdams Gushes About Lindsay's Lohan's Talent (From TooFab. 22 July 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- The Snap: The Comic-Con 2014 Preview We Need (From Hitfix. 22 July 2014, 12:15 PM, PDT)
- Rachel McAdams Was 'In Awe' Of Lindsay's 'Mean Girls' Talent (From Access Hollywood. 22 July 2014, 10:44 AM, PDT)
- Editorial: The Dark Truth of ComicBookMovie.com (From ComicBookMovie. 18 July 2014, 9:52 PM, PDT)
- Two and A Half Men To Fake Gay Marriage (From Boomtron. 17 July 2014, 4:57 PM, PDT)
- ‘Two and a Half Men’ Plans Same-Sex Marriage for Kutcher, Cryer Characters (From The Wrap. 17 July 2014, 3:43 PM, PDT)
"Anger Management" (2012)
- Cast announced for Windsor (From Flickeringmyth. 22 July 2014, 11:56 PM, PDT)
- Cast Revealed for Windsor (From Cinelinx. 22 July 2014, 7:34 AM, PDT)
- Charlie Sheen's Porn Star Girlfriend Brett Rossi Getting on His Nerves? (From National Ledger. 21 July 2014, 6:15 PM, PDT)