Lindsay Lohan should start calling "Scary Movie 5" the role of her career, because it brought her face-to-face with Charlie Sheen. Though she reportedly refused to kiss him for the flick, the two ended up becoming friends and he even gave her the money to pay off her 2009 tax bill.
Now Sheen has come to Lohan's aid yet again. It is being reported that Lohan will appear in an upcoming episode of FX's "Anger Management" opposite Sheen. She will reportedly play herself, and will develop "a romantic relationship with Sheen's character after becoming his therapy patient."
This news comes after Lohan's planned foray back into acting backfired. Her Lifetime movie "Liz & Dick" was met with tepid reviews and her antics on the set of "The Canyons" didn't earn her much respect, so this "Anger Management" appearance might be just what her career needs. Hopefully Sheen's generosity isn't for naught, and »
Similar News ItemsLindsay Lohan
- DVD Review – Dying of the Light (2014) (From Flickeringmyth. 2 March 2015, 5:40 AM, PST)
- TooFab or TooDrab?! See This Week's Best and Worst Dressed Stars (From TooFab. 27 February 2015, 3:30 PM, PST)
- The Snap: Why 'RuPaul's Drag Race' is our best reality show (From Hitfix. 27 February 2015, 1:09 PM, PST)
- 'Two and a Half Men,' 'Parks and Recreation,' and How to End a Series (From Moviefone. 27 February 2015, 3:00 AM, PST)
- Wednesday Ratings: Fox’s ‘Empire’ Rises for A Seventh Straight Week (From Variety - TV News. 26 February 2015, 8:37 AM, PST)
- Weekly Ratings: Oscars, ‘Tgit’ Dramas Lift ABC to Biggest Victory in 15 Years (From Variety - TV News. 25 February 2015, 5:40 AM, PST)
"Anger Management" (2012)
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Arrow, NCIS, Big Bang, Empire, Once, Good Wife, S.H.I.E.L.D., Glee and More (From TVLine.com. 3 March 2015, 2:20 PM, PST)
- 'Two and a Half Men' finale recap - The Truth About Charlie (From Hitfix. 19 February 2015, 11:21 PM, PST)
- Outrage Watch: Culture writer offers damning Beyonce critique (From Hitfix. 12 February 2015, 2:15 PM, PST)