Lindsay Lohan should start calling "Scary Movie 5" the role of her career, because it brought her face-to-face with Charlie Sheen. Though she reportedly refused to kiss him for the flick, the two ended up becoming friends and he even gave her the money to pay off her 2009 tax bill.
Now Sheen has come to Lohan's aid yet again. It is being reported that Lohan will appear in an upcoming episode of FX's "Anger Management" opposite Sheen. She will reportedly play herself, and will develop "a romantic relationship with Sheen's character after becoming his therapy patient."
This news comes after Lohan's planned foray back into acting backfired. Her Lifetime movie "Liz & Dick" was met with tepid reviews and her antics on the set of "The Canyons" didn't earn her much respect, so this "Anger Management" appearance might be just what her career needs. Hopefully Sheen's generosity isn't for naught, and »
Similar News ItemsLindsay Lohan
- The Highs (and Lows) of Living La Vida Lohan (From Popsugar. 7 March 2014, 1:35 PM, PST)
- Lindsay Lohan Steps Out Looking Like a Stepford Wife! (From E! Online. 7 March 2014, 1:31 PM, PST)
- 'Mean Girls' -- Reunion Is Happening (From TMZ. 7 March 2014, 12:30 PM, PST)
- TV Review: ‘Saint George’ (From Variety - TV News. 5 March 2014, 7:15 AM, PST)
- Mila Kunis Will Make A Guest Appearance On Two And A Half Men (From We Got This Covered. 4 March 2014, 4:57 PM, PST)
- Villainous First Image From The Human Centipede 3: Final Sequence (From Dread Central. 4 March 2014, 2:02 PM, PST)
"Anger Management" (2012)
- TV Ratings: George Lopez's 10/90 Sitcom Premieres to 1.2 Million Viewers on FX (From The Hollywood Reporter. 7 March 2014, 11:22 AM, PST)
- Lindsay Lohan to Guest Star on 2 Broke Girls (From Comingsoon.net. 6 March 2014)
- Lindsay Lohan lands '2 Broke Girls' guest spot (From Hitfix. 5 March 2014, 7:39 PM, PST)