Lindsay Lohan should start calling "Scary Movie 5" the role of her career, because it brought her face-to-face with Charlie Sheen. Though she reportedly refused to kiss him for the flick, the two ended up becoming friends and he even gave her the money to pay off her 2009 tax bill.
Now Sheen has come to Lohan's aid yet again. It is being reported that Lohan will appear in an upcoming episode of FX's "Anger Management" opposite Sheen. She will reportedly play herself, and will develop "a romantic relationship with Sheen's character after becoming his therapy patient."
This news comes after Lohan's planned foray back into acting backfired. Her Lifetime movie "Liz & Dick" was met with tepid reviews and her antics on the set of "The Canyons" didn't earn her much respect, so this "Anger Management" appearance might be just what her career needs. Hopefully Sheen's generosity isn't for naught, and »
Similar News ItemsLindsay Lohan
- Lindsay Lohan Continues Her Community Service With Only 8 Days Left to Complete 116 Hours: Will She Finish?! (From E! Online. 20 May 2015, 4:39 PM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift Is No. 1 on Maxim's Hot 100 List for 2015! (From E! Online. 18 May 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Lindsay Lohan Tries to Complete Community Service Hours By Gardening in Revealing Black Dress—Take a Look! (From E! Online. 16 May 2015, 6:10 PM, PDT)
- John Mayer -- I'm Eating My Words ... Dismisses 'Fake Rolex' Lawsuit (From TMZ. 21 May 2015, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Film Review: ‘The Human Centipede III (Final Sequence)’ (From Variety - Film News. 20 May 2015, 6:54 AM, PDT)
- NBC Should Forget Brian Williams and Start Promoting Lester Holt (From Variety - TV News. 19 May 2015, 11:48 AM, PDT)
"Anger Management" (2012)
- Charlie Sheen Should Have Begged For His ‘Two And A Half Men’ Job Back (From The Hollywood News. 13 May 2015, 10:30 AM, PDT)
- The Muppets Are Taking Over TV This Fall On ABC – Watch Preview Here (From AreYouScreening. 12 May 2015, 3:13 PM, PDT)
- ABC Announces 2015-2016 Fall TV Schedule with Trailers (From MovieWeb. 12 May 2015, 1:14 PM, PDT)