Lindsay Lohan should start calling "Scary Movie 5" the role of her career, because it brought her face-to-face with Charlie Sheen. Though she reportedly refused to kiss him for the flick, the two ended up becoming friends and he even gave her the money to pay off her 2009 tax bill.
Now Sheen has come to Lohan's aid yet again. It is being reported that Lohan will appear in an upcoming episode of FX's "Anger Management" opposite Sheen. She will reportedly play herself, and will develop "a romantic relationship with Sheen's character after becoming his therapy patient."
This news comes after Lohan's planned foray back into acting backfired. Her Lifetime movie "Liz & Dick" was met with tepid reviews and her antics on the set of "The Canyons" didn't earn her much respect, so this "Anger Management" appearance might be just what her career needs. Hopefully Sheen's generosity isn't for naught, and »
Similar News ItemsLindsay Lohan
- Demi, Sam & Lindsay -- See This Week's Best Celebrity Selfies! (From TooFab. 28 March 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- The Disney Channel Original Movie Moments You'll Never Forget (From BuzzSugar. 27 March 2015, 2:45 PM, PDT)
- Dina Lohan Makes "Millionaire Matchmaker" Debut -- See What She Said About Michael Lohan! (From TooFab. 26 March 2015, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- Thunderbirds Are Go! voice cast interviews (From Den of Geek. 29 March 2015, 5:57 AM, PDT)
- 'Chris Tucker Live' Is Coming to Netflix in July (From MovieWeb. 23 March 2015, 2:13 PM, PDT)
- Gwyneth Paltrow Is Now Sharing Her Pain-Free Pregnancy Tips (From Popsugar. 20 March 2015, 1:35 PM, PDT)
"Anger Management" (2012)
- Noureen DeWulf and Ryan Miller Welcome a Baby Boy—See His Adorable Face! (From E! Online. 20 March 2015, 1:51 PM, PDT)
- Charlie Sheen Blasts President Obama for Final Four Picks Day After Racist Tweet (Video) (From The Wrap. 20 March 2015, 7:58 AM, PDT)
- Selma Blair Opens Up About ''Amazing'' Pregnancy, Being a Single Mom and Feeling No Shame for How Attached She Is to Son Arthur (From E! Online. 18 March 2015, 5:31 PM, PDT)