Lindsay Lohan should start calling "Scary Movie 5" the role of her career, because it brought her face-to-face with Charlie Sheen. Though she reportedly refused to kiss him for the flick, the two ended up becoming friends and he even gave her the money to pay off her 2009 tax bill.
Now Sheen has come to Lohan's aid yet again. It is being reported that Lohan will appear in an upcoming episode of FX's "Anger Management" opposite Sheen. She will reportedly play herself, and will develop "a romantic relationship with Sheen's character after becoming his therapy patient."
This news comes after Lohan's planned foray back into acting backfired. Her Lifetime movie "Liz & Dick" was met with tepid reviews and her antics on the set of "The Canyons" didn't earn her much respect, so this "Anger Management" appearance might be just what her career needs. Hopefully Sheen's generosity isn't for naught, and »
Similar News ItemsLindsay Lohan
- Too Drab: What the Heck Are They Wearing?!? (From TooFab. 22 November 2014, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Taylor Swift: "I Really Used to Think That Happily Ever After Was a Thing" (From Popsugar. 21 November 2014, 1:10 PM, PST)
- The Snap: Honoring the Classic Women of Video Games (From Hitfix. 20 November 2014, 2:24 PM, PST)
- 7 Epic Celeb Movie Cameos (From Entertainment Tonight. 18 November 2014, 2:27 PM, PST)
- Lifetime Attempts To Trump Their Aaliyah Movie with More Awful Biopics (From VH1.com. 18 November 2014, 9:15 AM, PST)
- Fast & Furious To Stay Furious For ‘At Least Three’ More Films (From SoundOnSight. 17 November 2014, 11:25 AM, PST)
"Anger Management" (2012)
- Anger Management: Season Two Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 18 November 2014, 6:42 PM, PST)
- Anger Management: Charlie Sheen Sitcom Ending on FX (From TVSeriesFinale. 7 November 2014, 6:36 PM, PST)
- Charlie Sheen's Ex Brett Rossi Overdoses (From E! Online. 4 November 2014, 5:40 AM, PST)