Lindsay Lohan should start calling "Scary Movie 5" the role of her career, because it brought her face-to-face with Charlie Sheen. Though she reportedly refused to kiss him for the flick, the two ended up becoming friends and he even gave her the money to pay off her 2009 tax bill.
Now Sheen has come to Lohan's aid yet again. It is being reported that Lohan will appear in an upcoming episode of FX's "Anger Management" opposite Sheen. She will reportedly play herself, and will develop "a romantic relationship with Sheen's character after becoming his therapy patient."
This news comes after Lohan's planned foray back into acting backfired. Her Lifetime movie "Liz & Dick" was met with tepid reviews and her antics on the set of "The Canyons" didn't earn her much respect, so this "Anger Management" appearance might be just what her career needs. Hopefully Sheen's generosity isn't for naught, and »
Similar News ItemsLindsay Lohan
- New Details Emerge In Lindsay Lohan, Barron Hilton Fight (From TheFabLife - Movies. 11 December 2013, 7:52 AM, PST)
- Barron Hilton off the radar (From RealBollywood. 11 December 2013, 12:34 AM, PST)
- Paris Hilton vs. Lindsay Lohan over Ray LeMoine Punch of Barron Hilton (From National Ledger. 10 December 2013, 5:19 PM, PST)
- Best of 2013: The most cringeworthy movie lines of the year (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 10 December 2013, 12:00 PM, PST)
- Manti Te’o To Miley Cyrus: How Shocked Were You By 2013′s Celebrity Scandals? (From TheFabLife - Movies. 10 December 2013, 5:00 AM, PST)
- 10 TV Shows You Didn’t Know Had Episodes Without Their Main Character (From Obsessed with Film. 10 December 2013, 3:49 AM, PST)
"Anger Management" (2012)
- Charlie Sheen, Brooke Mueller Update - She's Out? (From National Ledger. 2 December 2013, 9:25 AM, PST)
- Charlie Sheen being offered $2mln for Brooke Mueller house (From RealBollywood. 1 December 2013, 3:15 AM, PST)
- Charlie Sheen Smooches Porn Star Brett Rossi in Cabo (From E! Online. 30 November 2013, 4:18 PM, PST)