Channing Tatum and Jamie Foxx were dressed in their finest tuxedoes for "Jimmy Kimmel Live: After the Academy Awards." After a little bit of chatter about their upcoming film, "White House Down," things got very interesting.
Foxx plays the President of the United States -- though he makes it clear he's not playing current president Barack Obama -- and Tatum plays the part of an aspiring Secret Service agent. When Kimmel asks if Tatum plays a "sexy Secret Service agent," Jamie points out that Tatum "can't get away from being sexy."
The co-stars then prove this fact by delivering a special performance. Foxx takes a seat behind Kimmel's grand piano as Tatum grabs a bottle of whiskey. Jamie breaks into song about meeting a girl at a bar and wanting to "Channing all over her Tatum." Wait, what? When Channing quickly objects, saying the song "sounds dirty" and reminds Jamie "we're on TV right now, »
Similar News ItemsBarack Obama (I)
- Dem. Senator Defends Obama’s ‘Prudent’ Action Against Isis on CNN (From Mediaite - TV. 2 September 2014, 1:57 PM, PDT)
- Celebrities Barbecue Like Real Human Beings (From VH1.com. 1 September 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Rams Cut Michael Sam, Player Who Made History (From Entertainment Tonight. 30 August 2014, 3:45 PM, PDT)
- Casting: Claflin, Ehrenreich, Vaughn, Faris (From Dark Horizons. 2 September 2014, 5:12 PM, PDT)
- Casting Net: Vince Vaughn to star in comedy 'The Politician' (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 2 September 2014, 4:59 PM, PDT)
- Coen Brothers Cast Alden Ehrenreich in 'Hail Caesar' (From MovieWeb. 2 September 2014, 4:05 PM, PDT)
- Competition: Win 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2' (From CineVue. 31 August 2014, 11:26 AM, PDT)
- Win ‘The Amazing Spider-Man 2′ On Blu-Ray! (From The Hollywood News. 30 August 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Wamg’s Guide To 100+ Films For Fall / Holiday 2014 (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 29 August 2014, 1:49 PM, PDT)