Rumors that Janet Jackson is planning her wedding to Wissam Al Mana have been flying fast and furious for weeks now. There's only one problem: they're already married!
Photos - The Most Glamorous Oscar Gowns
In their first joint statement as a couple, Janet Jackson and Wissam Al Mana confirm the news exclusively to Et, saying, "The rumours regarding an extravagant wedding are simply not true. Last year we were married in a quiet, private, and beautiful ceremony."
Video - Prince Michael Jackson is Et's Newest Correspondant
"Our wedding gifts to one another were contributions to our respective favourite children’s charities. We would appreciate that our privacy is respected and that we are allowed this time for celebration and joy. With love, Wissam and Janet"
Congratulations to the happy couple!
Photo by world-renowned photographer, Marco Glaviano. »
Similar News ItemsMichael Jackson (I)
- Britain's Got Talent episode 2: The good, the bad & the bizarre (From Digital Spy - TV news. 19 April 2014, 12:31 PM, PDT)
- Tito Jackson -- Jermaine Didn't Mean Michael Jackson Would Be Nothing Without Jackson 5 (From TMZ. 19 April 2014, 1:02 AM, PDT)
- The 9 Scariest Moments of the New One Direction Video (From Hitfix. 18 April 2014, 1:30 PM, PDT)
Janet Jackson (I)
- Throwback Thursday: O-Town's reunion and the 7 dirtiest boy band songs -- Video (From EW.com - PopWatch. 3 April 2014, 1:02 PM, PDT)
- Frankie Knuckles, the Godfather of House Music, passes away at 59 (From Hitfix. 1 April 2014, 1:34 AM, PDT)
- Conrad Murray -- I Had a Delightful Lunch with Michael Jackson's Former Brother-in-Law! (From TMZ. 26 March 2014, 12:35 AM, PDT)