Rumors that Janet Jackson is planning her wedding to Wissam Al Mana have been flying fast and furious for weeks now. There's only one problem: they're already married!
Photos - The Most Glamorous Oscar Gowns
In their first joint statement as a couple, Janet Jackson and Wissam Al Mana confirm the news exclusively to Et, saying, "The rumours regarding an extravagant wedding are simply not true. Last year we were married in a quiet, private, and beautiful ceremony."
Video - Prince Michael Jackson is Et's Newest Correspondant
"Our wedding gifts to one another were contributions to our respective favourite children’s charities. We would appreciate that our privacy is respected and that we are allowed this time for celebration and joy. With love, Wissam and Janet"
Congratulations to the happy couple!
Photo by world-renowned photographer, Marco Glaviano. »
Similar News ItemsMichael Jackson (I)
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar -- My Bruce Lee Poster's Being Held Hostage ... By Auction House (From TMZ. 29 July 2014, 5:26 PM, PDT)
- Get On Up Review (From We Got This Covered. 29 July 2014, 10:45 AM, PDT)
- Walken in the jungle and 2 Chainz is a zombie plus the rest of today's breaking pop culture news (From The Guardian - TV News. 29 July 2014, 8:58 AM, PDT)
Janet Jackson (I)
- Best of Late Night TV: John Stamos' New 'Manny' Service, Dwayne Johnson's Thigh Workout, Ricky Gervais' Marriage Apathy (Video) (From Moviefone. 23 July 2014, 12:00 AM, PDT)
- Everything mentioned from 2004 and 2005 in VH1's 'I Love the 2000s' (From EW.com - PopWatch. 20 June 2014, 7:11 AM, PDT)
- Meme: All the FCC Complaints About the Michael Sam Kiss, Yoga Poses To Make You a Better Bottom, “Into the Woods” Was Disney-fied (From The Backlot. 19 June 2014, 3:42 AM, PDT)