Rumors that Janet Jackson is planning her wedding to Wissam Al Mana have been flying fast and furious for weeks now. There's only one problem: they're already married!
Photos - The Most Glamorous Oscar Gowns
In their first joint statement as a couple, Janet Jackson and Wissam Al Mana confirm the news exclusively to Et, saying, "The rumours regarding an extravagant wedding are simply not true. Last year we were married in a quiet, private, and beautiful ceremony."
Video - Prince Michael Jackson is Et's Newest Correspondant
"Our wedding gifts to one another were contributions to our respective favourite children’s charities. We would appreciate that our privacy is respected and that we are allowed this time for celebration and joy. With love, Wissam and Janet"
Congratulations to the happy couple!
Photo by world-renowned photographer, Marco Glaviano. »
Similar News ItemsMichael Jackson (I)
- 37 Movies That Share Their Name With A Michael Jackson Song (From GeekTyrant. 30 January 2015, 4:23 PM, PST)
- Katy Perry Admits Her Super Bowl Show Won't Be as Good as Beyoncé's (From Popsugar. 30 January 2015, 12:05 PM, PST)
- Ken Ehrlich: The Grammy Producer’s Core Team and Partners (From Variety - TV News. 28 January 2015, 10:00 AM, PST)
Janet Jackson (I)
- The Top 7 Super Bowl Halftime Moments (From Entertainment Tonight. 30 January 2015, 2:35 PM, PST)
- Rolling Stone to Release 47 Years of Archives on Google Play (From The Wrap. 28 January 2015, 11:17 AM, PST)
- Bob Woodward Is ‘Surprised’ at Staying Power of ‘-Gate’ Suffix After Nixon Scandal (From The Wrap. 28 January 2015, 8:49 AM, PST)