Rumors that Janet Jackson is planning her wedding to Wissam Al Mana have been flying fast and furious for weeks now. There's only one problem: they're already married!
Photos - The Most Glamorous Oscar Gowns
In their first joint statement as a couple, Janet Jackson and Wissam Al Mana confirm the news exclusively to Et, saying, "The rumours regarding an extravagant wedding are simply not true. Last year we were married in a quiet, private, and beautiful ceremony."
Video - Prince Michael Jackson is Et's Newest Correspondant
"Our wedding gifts to one another were contributions to our respective favourite children’s charities. We would appreciate that our privacy is respected and that we are allowed this time for celebration and joy. With love, Wissam and Janet"
Congratulations to the happy couple!
Photo by world-renowned photographer, Marco Glaviano. »
Similar News ItemsMichael Jackson (I)
- Bruce Jenner Interview: How Many People Will Watch ABC Special? (From Variety - TV News. 24 April 2015, 11:45 AM, PDT)
- Watch: Michael Jackson’s Movie Career Summed Up in 7 Minutes (From ShadowAndAct. 22 April 2015, 8:58 AM, PDT)
- Here Are the Films That Inspired the 2015 Tribeca Filmmakers (From Indiewire. 21 April 2015, 3:08 PM, PDT)
Janet Jackson (I)
- Janet Jackson Responds To ‘Janet Jackson Missing’ Flyer (From Uinterview. 24 April 2015, 2:51 PM, PDT)
- Janet Jackson Nude Photos: Outlets Shamefully Post Alleged Invasive Naked Pictures (From GossipCop. 24 April 2015, 9:15 AM, PDT)
- Janet Jackson Calls Fan's Mock Missing-Person Flyer ''Too Funny, Too Sweet'': Cue the Fans Who Want More Music! (From E! Online. 23 April 2015, 6:42 PM, PDT)