Rumors that Janet Jackson is planning her wedding to Wissam Al Mana have been flying fast and furious for weeks now. There's only one problem: they're already married!
Photos - The Most Glamorous Oscar Gowns
In their first joint statement as a couple, Janet Jackson and Wissam Al Mana confirm the news exclusively to Et, saying, "The rumours regarding an extravagant wedding are simply not true. Last year we were married in a quiet, private, and beautiful ceremony."
Video - Prince Michael Jackson is Et's Newest Correspondant
"Our wedding gifts to one another were contributions to our respective favourite children’s charities. We would appreciate that our privacy is respected and that we are allowed this time for celebration and joy. With love, Wissam and Janet"
Congratulations to the happy couple!
Photo by world-renowned photographer, Marco Glaviano. »
Similar News ItemsMichael Jackson (I)
- Alcon Sets Black List Favorite Isaac Adamson to Adapt Thriller ‘The Ice Twins’ (From The Wrap. 9 February 2016, 11:26 AM, PST)
- Us Briefs: Spotlight acquires int'l rights to 'Courage' (From ScreenDaily. 9 February 2016, 11:06 AM, PST)
- Us Briefs: Spotlight acquires international rights to 'Courage' (From ScreenDaily. 9 February 2016, 11:06 AM, PST)
Janet Jackson (I)
- Daily Show's Jessica Williams Slams Beyoncé Halftime Show Critics (Video) (From TVLine.com. 9 February 2016, 7:10 AM, PST)
- 'Daily Show' Defends Beyonce's Super Bowl Performance, Slams Haters (From Rolling Stone. 9 February 2016, 6:04 AM, PST)
- Win The Nutty Professor 2: The Klumps on DVD (From HeyUGuys. 8 February 2016, 12:00 AM, PST)