Rumors that Janet Jackson is planning her wedding to Wissam Al Mana have been flying fast and furious for weeks now. There's only one problem: they're already married!
Photos - The Most Glamorous Oscar Gowns
In their first joint statement as a couple, Janet Jackson and Wissam Al Mana confirm the news exclusively to Et, saying, "The rumours regarding an extravagant wedding are simply not true. Last year we were married in a quiet, private, and beautiful ceremony."
Video - Prince Michael Jackson is Et's Newest Correspondant
"Our wedding gifts to one another were contributions to our respective favourite children’s charities. We would appreciate that our privacy is respected and that we are allowed this time for celebration and joy. With love, Wissam and Janet"
Congratulations to the happy couple!
Photo by world-renowned photographer, Marco Glaviano. »
Similar News ItemsMichael Jackson (I)
- Pentatonix's "Joy to the World" Rendition Will Literally Inject You With the Holiday Spirit (From BuzzSugar. 24 November 2015)
- 'Motown: The Musical' Will Return to Broadway for Another Run in 2016 (Movie Next?) (From ShadowAndAct. 23 November 2015, 1:17 PM, PST)
- Get Michael Jackson’s ‘Thriller’ For Free This Week! (From Bloody-Disgusting.com. 23 November 2015, 12:25 PM, PST)
Janet Jackson (I)
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt's Janet Jackson Lip-Sync Performance Is the Best Early Christmas Present (From Popsugar. 25 November 2015, 2:00 AM, PST)
- ‘Lip Sync Battle’ Traffic Hits High Note with Joseph Gordon-Levitt (From Variety - TV News. 24 November 2015, 9:34 AM, PST)
- Today in Movie Culture: Joseph Gordon-Levitt's "Rhythm Nation" Dance, Lifelike 'Hunger Games' Dolls and More (From Movies.com. 20 November 2015, 9:00 PM, PST)