Rumors that Janet Jackson is planning her wedding to Wissam Al Mana have been flying fast and furious for weeks now. There's only one problem: they're already married!
Photos - The Most Glamorous Oscar Gowns
In their first joint statement as a couple, Janet Jackson and Wissam Al Mana confirm the news exclusively to Et, saying, "The rumours regarding an extravagant wedding are simply not true. Last year we were married in a quiet, private, and beautiful ceremony."
Video - Prince Michael Jackson is Et's Newest Correspondant
"Our wedding gifts to one another were contributions to our respective favourite children’s charities. We would appreciate that our privacy is respected and that we are allowed this time for celebration and joy. With love, Wissam and Janet"
Congratulations to the happy couple!
Photo by world-renowned photographer, Marco Glaviano. »
Similar News ItemsMichael Jackson (I)
- Beverly Hills Police Confirm Child Abuse Claims Involving Presley Family – Tennessee Authorities Investigating (From PEOPLE.com. 18 February 2017, 10:58 AM, PST)
- Love Actually: Close-Up on Albert Brooks’ "Modern Romance" (From MUBI. 17 February 2017, 1:58 PM, PST)
- Lisa Marie Presley’s Twins, 8, in Protective Custody After Indecent Material Found on Her Ex’s Computer, Court Docs Claim (From PEOPLE.com. 17 February 2017, 12:55 PM, PST)
Janet Jackson (I)
- Katherine Jackson's Nephew Trent Speaks Out About Restraining Order, Says He's Still Living in Her Home (From Entertainment Tonight. 13 February 2017, 10:49 AM, PST)
- Janet Jackson ‘Absolutely Loves’ Being a Mother: Mom and Baby Are Doing ‘Really Good,’ Says Source (From PEOPLE.com. 10 February 2017, 2:00 PM, PST)
- Katherine Jackson Granted Restraining Order Against Nephew Trent Lamar Jackson (From Uinterview. 9 February 2017, 10:06 AM, PST)