Rumors that Janet Jackson is planning her wedding to Wissam Al Mana have been flying fast and furious for weeks now. There's only one problem: they're already married!
Photos - The Most Glamorous Oscar Gowns
In their first joint statement as a couple, Janet Jackson and Wissam Al Mana confirm the news exclusively to Et, saying, "The rumours regarding an extravagant wedding are simply not true. Last year we were married in a quiet, private, and beautiful ceremony."
Video - Prince Michael Jackson is Et's Newest Correspondant
"Our wedding gifts to one another were contributions to our respective favourite children’s charities. We would appreciate that our privacy is respected and that we are allowed this time for celebration and joy. With love, Wissam and Janet"
Congratulations to the happy couple!
Photo by world-renowned photographer, Marco Glaviano. »
Similar News ItemsMichael Jackson (I)
- The Week in Star Wars – Sherlock star joins Rogue One, Netflix rumours and a first look at Ken Leung in The Force Awakens (From Flickeringmyth. 2 August 2015, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- PBS Sets Michael Jackson Tribute, “Show Boat,” Chita Rivera and Danny Elfman Concerts For Fall Fest: TCA (From Deadline TV. 1 August 2015, 11:14 AM, PDT)
- Beyonce or Uzo Aduba May Play Glinda in NBC's 'The Wiz' (From Moviefone. 30 July 2015, 9:45 AM, PDT)
Janet Jackson (I)
- Janet Jackson -- Member of the Jackson 1 ... Caring for Joe (From TMZ. 31 July 2015, 2:01 PM, PDT)
- Joe Jackson "Out of Intensive Care" After Stroke, Heart Problems on 87th Birthday (From Us Weekly. 31 July 2015, 9:39 AM, PDT)
- Janet Jackson's Brazil Rehearsals (From Access Hollywood. 30 July 2015, 3:28 PM, PDT)