Rumors that Janet Jackson is planning her wedding to Wissam Al Mana have been flying fast and furious for weeks now. There's only one problem: they're already married!
Photos - The Most Glamorous Oscar Gowns
In their first joint statement as a couple, Janet Jackson and Wissam Al Mana confirm the news exclusively to Et, saying, "The rumours regarding an extravagant wedding are simply not true. Last year we were married in a quiet, private, and beautiful ceremony."
Video - Prince Michael Jackson is Et's Newest Correspondant
"Our wedding gifts to one another were contributions to our respective favourite children’s charities. We would appreciate that our privacy is respected and that we are allowed this time for celebration and joy. With love, Wissam and Janet"
Congratulations to the happy couple!
Photo by world-renowned photographer, Marco Glaviano. »
Similar News ItemsMichael Jackson (I)
- Supernatural Recap: Mothers and Daughters (From Vulture. 23 April 2014, 7:25 AM, PDT)
- Cannes: European Film Promotion Unveils 24 Participants (From Variety - Film News. 23 April 2014, 6:26 AM, PDT)
- MTV's 2014 VMAs to Air Live From Los Angeles Forum (Video) (From The Wrap. 23 April 2014, 6:17 AM, PDT)
Janet Jackson (I)
- Will The Real Jennifer Lawrence Please Stand Up? Everyday People With Celebrity Names (From TheFabLife - Movies. 21 April 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Throwback Thursday: O-Town's reunion and the 7 dirtiest boy band songs -- Video (From EW.com - PopWatch. 3 April 2014, 1:02 PM, PDT)
- Frankie Knuckles, the Godfather of House Music, passes away at 59 (From Hitfix. 1 April 2014, 1:34 AM, PDT)