Rumors that Janet Jackson is planning her wedding to Wissam Al Mana have been flying fast and furious for weeks now. There's only one problem: they're already married!
Photos - The Most Glamorous Oscar Gowns
In their first joint statement as a couple, Janet Jackson and Wissam Al Mana confirm the news exclusively to Et, saying, "The rumours regarding an extravagant wedding are simply not true. Last year we were married in a quiet, private, and beautiful ceremony."
Video - Prince Michael Jackson is Et's Newest Correspondant
"Our wedding gifts to one another were contributions to our respective favourite children’s charities. We would appreciate that our privacy is respected and that we are allowed this time for celebration and joy. With love, Wissam and Janet"
Congratulations to the happy couple!
Photo by world-renowned photographer, Marco Glaviano. »
Similar News ItemsMichael Jackson (I)
- I'm a Celebrity: Jake, Edwina and Jimmy sabotage Dingo Dollar Challenge (From Digital Spy - TV news. 21 November 2014, 2:30 PM, PST)
- Stream New 'Guardians of the Galaxy: Awesome Mix Volume Zero' (From Rolling Stone. 21 November 2014, 9:15 AM, PST)
- Did Brooke Shields Invent the Selfie? (From VH1.com. 20 November 2014, 11:30 AM, PST)
Janet Jackson (I)
- The Voice: A Singer Brings the Coaches to Their Feet as Live Playoffs Continue (From PEOPLE.com. 12 November 2014, 5:15 AM, PST)
- Just Another Night at Club Twerk: My Day as a Sleepy Hollow Extra (From TVLine.com. 10 November 2014, 6:59 PM, PST)
- Beyonce Posts Pic of Her Second Halloween Costume with Blue Ivy & Jay Z! (From TooFab. 4 November 2014, 3:00 PM, PST)