Rumors that Janet Jackson is planning her wedding to Wissam Al Mana have been flying fast and furious for weeks now. There's only one problem: they're already married!
Photos - The Most Glamorous Oscar Gowns
In their first joint statement as a couple, Janet Jackson and Wissam Al Mana confirm the news exclusively to Et, saying, "The rumours regarding an extravagant wedding are simply not true. Last year we were married in a quiet, private, and beautiful ceremony."
Video - Prince Michael Jackson is Et's Newest Correspondant
"Our wedding gifts to one another were contributions to our respective favourite children’s charities. We would appreciate that our privacy is respected and that we are allowed this time for celebration and joy. With love, Wissam and Janet"
Congratulations to the happy couple!
Photo by world-renowned photographer, Marco Glaviano. »
Similar News ItemsMichael Jackson (I)
- Happy Birthday, Michael Jackson: Beyoncé, Quincy Jones, Paris Hilton and More Remember Late King of Pop (From E! Online. 29 August 2014, 4:12 PM, PDT)
- Here There Be Ligers: An Oral History of 'Napoleon Dynamite' (From Rolling Stone. 28 August 2014, 11:24 AM, PDT)
- Martin Scorsese interested in directing a Ramones movie (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 28 August 2014, 10:11 AM, PDT)
Janet Jackson (I)
- Als Ice Bucket Roundup: Shia Labeouf, Kristen Stewart and More (From Entertainment Tonight. 21 August 2014, 7:45 PM, PDT)
- Jermaine Jackson to NFL -- Get Over Nipplegate ... Janet Ban Is 'Crazy' (From TMZ. 20 August 2014, 1:43 PM, PDT)
- Janet Jackson -- Still Blacklisted from Super Bowl Halftime Show (From TMZ. 19 August 2014, 3:45 PM, PDT)