Rumors that Janet Jackson is planning her wedding to Wissam Al Mana have been flying fast and furious for weeks now. There's only one problem: they're already married!
Photos - The Most Glamorous Oscar Gowns
In their first joint statement as a couple, Janet Jackson and Wissam Al Mana confirm the news exclusively to Et, saying, "The rumours regarding an extravagant wedding are simply not true. Last year we were married in a quiet, private, and beautiful ceremony."
Video - Prince Michael Jackson is Et's Newest Correspondant
"Our wedding gifts to one another were contributions to our respective favourite children’s charities. We would appreciate that our privacy is respected and that we are allowed this time for celebration and joy. With love, Wissam and Janet"
Congratulations to the happy couple!
Photo by world-renowned photographer, Marco Glaviano. »
Similar News ItemsMichael Jackson (I)
- A trip to the newest Universal ride has us thinking about the park's big changes (From Hitfix. 2 July 2015, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian Gets Real: 11 Revelations From the New Cover Story (From Rolling Stone. 1 July 2015, 7:01 AM, PDT)
- Back to the Future turns 30: How the world looked in 1955, 1985 and 2015 (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 1 July 2015, 1:30 AM, PDT)
Janet Jackson (I)
- Ode to an Icon! See Janet Jackson's Best Looks From Red Carpet to Concerts (From E! Online. 2 July 2015)
- Amber Heard "Doesn't Want to Be Defined" by Her Bisexuality (From Popsugar. 30 June 2015, 1:20 PM, PDT)
- Janet Jackson Career Comeback Gets Big Push at Bet Awards (watch!) (From TheImproper.com. 29 June 2015, 11:28 AM, PDT)