Rumors that Janet Jackson is planning her wedding to Wissam Al Mana have been flying fast and furious for weeks now. There's only one problem: they're already married!
Photos - The Most Glamorous Oscar Gowns
In their first joint statement as a couple, Janet Jackson and Wissam Al Mana confirm the news exclusively to Et, saying, "The rumours regarding an extravagant wedding are simply not true. Last year we were married in a quiet, private, and beautiful ceremony."
Video - Prince Michael Jackson is Et's Newest Correspondant
"Our wedding gifts to one another were contributions to our respective favourite children’s charities. We would appreciate that our privacy is respected and that we are allowed this time for celebration and joy. With love, Wissam and Janet"
Congratulations to the happy couple!
Photo by world-renowned photographer, Marco Glaviano. »
Similar News ItemsMichael Jackson (I)
- TMZ Live: Paula Deen & the N-Word ... Not Racist? (From TMZ. 19 June 2013, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- Paris Jackson -- The Nanny Would Sneak Into Michael Jackson's Bed (From TMZ. 19 June 2013, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- '20 Feet From Stardom' Rising Star Judith Hill On Singing With Michael Jackson and Her Whirlwind Experience on NBC's 'The Voice' (From Indiewire. 19 June 2013, 7:08 AM, PDT)
Janet Jackson (I)
- Kate Upton Wardrobe Malfunction — Nip Slip? (From HollywoodLife. 7 June 2013, 8:05 AM, PDT)
- Paris Jackson’s Alleged Suicide Attempt: She Felt Unloved — Experts (From HollywoodLife. 5 June 2013, 2:51 PM, PDT)
- Paris Jackson: The Sad Timeline To Her Alleged Suicide Attempt (From HollywoodLife. 5 June 2013, 12:26 PM, PDT)