Rumors that Janet Jackson is planning her wedding to Wissam Al Mana have been flying fast and furious for weeks now. There's only one problem: they're already married!
Photos - The Most Glamorous Oscar Gowns
In their first joint statement as a couple, Janet Jackson and Wissam Al Mana confirm the news exclusively to Et, saying, "The rumours regarding an extravagant wedding are simply not true. Last year we were married in a quiet, private, and beautiful ceremony."
Video - Prince Michael Jackson is Et's Newest Correspondant
"Our wedding gifts to one another were contributions to our respective favourite children’s charities. We would appreciate that our privacy is respected and that we are allowed this time for celebration and joy. With love, Wissam and Janet"
Congratulations to the happy couple!
Photo by world-renowned photographer, Marco Glaviano. »
Similar News ItemsMichael Jackson (I)
- Paris, Prince and Blanket Celebrate New Jackson Reality Show (Video) (From TMZ. 3 October 2015, 12:35 AM, PDT)
- Preview: The Jacksons Next Generation premieres tonight on Lifetime (From ChannelGuideMag. 2 October 2015, 3:39 PM, PDT)
- The Jackson Family Speaks Out on Mj's Legacy, Kim Kardashian, & Major Trust Issues (From TooFab. 30 September 2015, 1:30 PM, PDT)
Janet Jackson (I)
- Janet Jackson Makes a Rare Appearance at Paris Fashion Week (From Popsugar. 5 October 2015, 4:55 PM, PDT)
- Janet Jackson and Husband Wissam Al Mana Make Rare Public Appearance Together at Paris Fashion Week (From E! Online. 5 October 2015, 3:30 PM, PDT)
- Janet Jackson Embraces Michael’s Influence on Unbreakable, Her Best Album in 15 Years (From Vulture. 2 October 2015, 7:05 AM, PDT)