Rumors that Janet Jackson is planning her wedding to Wissam Al Mana have been flying fast and furious for weeks now. There's only one problem: they're already married!
Photos - The Most Glamorous Oscar Gowns
In their first joint statement as a couple, Janet Jackson and Wissam Al Mana confirm the news exclusively to Et, saying, "The rumours regarding an extravagant wedding are simply not true. Last year we were married in a quiet, private, and beautiful ceremony."
Video - Prince Michael Jackson is Et's Newest Correspondant
"Our wedding gifts to one another were contributions to our respective favourite children’s charities. We would appreciate that our privacy is respected and that we are allowed this time for celebration and joy. With love, Wissam and Janet"
Congratulations to the happy couple!
Photo by world-renowned photographer, Marco Glaviano. »
Similar News ItemsMichael Jackson (I)
- Film Review: ‘Monument to Michael Jackson’ (From Variety - Film News. 19 August 2014, 8:03 AM, PDT)
- Debbie Reynolds To Be Honored With 2014 SAG Life Achievement Award (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 18 August 2014, 10:17 AM, PDT)
- 'American Idol' vs. 'X Factor' vs. 'Rising Star': Who Sang 'Billie Jean' Better? (From BuddyTV. 18 August 2014, 8:34 AM, PDT)
Janet Jackson (I)
- Janet Jackson -- Still Blacklisted from Super Bowl Halftime Show (From TMZ. 19 August 2014, 3:45 PM, PDT)
- Your Favorite Actresses Who Got Started as Video Vixens (From VH1.com. 14 August 2014, 7:28 AM, PDT)
- Reports: Janet Jackson back at work on first album since 2008 (From Hitfix. 31 July 2014, 4:28 PM, PDT)