Rumors that Janet Jackson is planning her wedding to Wissam Al Mana have been flying fast and furious for weeks now. There's only one problem: they're already married!
Photos - The Most Glamorous Oscar Gowns
In their first joint statement as a couple, Janet Jackson and Wissam Al Mana confirm the news exclusively to Et, saying, "The rumours regarding an extravagant wedding are simply not true. Last year we were married in a quiet, private, and beautiful ceremony."
Video - Prince Michael Jackson is Et's Newest Correspondant
"Our wedding gifts to one another were contributions to our respective favourite children’s charities. We would appreciate that our privacy is respected and that we are allowed this time for celebration and joy. With love, Wissam and Janet"
Congratulations to the happy couple!
Photo by world-renowned photographer, Marco Glaviano. »
Similar News ItemsMichael Jackson (I)
- Is Mj's dad 'real father of singer's alleged love child' (From RealBollywood. 8 March 2014, 3:03 AM, PST)
- Akon --Waste Deep in Michael Jackson DNA Stunt (From TMZ. 8 March 2014, 12:35 AM, PST)
- Michael Jackson's Alleged Son -- "Dad" Speaks Out ... He Warned Me About DNA Lies (From TMZ. 8 March 2014, 12:30 AM, PST)
Janet Jackson (I)
- Michael Jackson's Pianist -- Conrad Murray Screwed Me Out of 'This Is It' Riches (From TMZ. 3 March 2014, 12:15 AM, PST)
- Janet Jackson, Wissam Al Mana Divorce Rumors False - Report (From Uinterview. 1 March 2014, 9:00 PM, PST)
- Janet Jackson Divorce Rumors: Source Says Couple Is Still Together (From E! Online. 1 March 2014, 8:00 AM, PST)