Rumors that Janet Jackson is planning her wedding to Wissam Al Mana have been flying fast and furious for weeks now. There's only one problem: they're already married!
Photos - The Most Glamorous Oscar Gowns
In their first joint statement as a couple, Janet Jackson and Wissam Al Mana confirm the news exclusively to Et, saying, "The rumours regarding an extravagant wedding are simply not true. Last year we were married in a quiet, private, and beautiful ceremony."
Video - Prince Michael Jackson is Et's Newest Correspondant
"Our wedding gifts to one another were contributions to our respective favourite children’s charities. We would appreciate that our privacy is respected and that we are allowed this time for celebration and joy. With love, Wissam and Janet"
Congratulations to the happy couple!
Photo by world-renowned photographer, Marco Glaviano. »
Similar News ItemsMichael Jackson (I)
- Doctor Who: the nerdy in-jokes from series 2 (From Den of Geek. 29 April 2015, 7:27 AM, PDT)
- Jon Stewart Calls Out CNN For Its Lack of Baltimore Coverage (From Popsugar. 29 April 2015, 6:38 AM, PDT)
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Bruno Mars (From Obsessed with Film. 29 April 2015, 5:08 AM, PDT)
Janet Jackson (I)
- Leonardo DiCaprio Makes First Red Carpet Appearance of 2015 at Armani's 40th Anniversary Bash (From TooFab. 1 May 2015, 3:15 PM, PDT)
- Janet Jackson Makes a Rare Appearance in Milan - See the Pics! (From Popsugar. 1 May 2015, 10:50 AM, PDT)
- Britney Spears Takes a Spill During Her Vegas Performance (From Popsugar. 30 April 2015, 10:38 AM, PDT)