Rumors that Janet Jackson is planning her wedding to Wissam Al Mana have been flying fast and furious for weeks now. There's only one problem: they're already married!
Photos - The Most Glamorous Oscar Gowns
In their first joint statement as a couple, Janet Jackson and Wissam Al Mana confirm the news exclusively to Et, saying, "The rumours regarding an extravagant wedding are simply not true. Last year we were married in a quiet, private, and beautiful ceremony."
Video - Prince Michael Jackson is Et's Newest Correspondant
"Our wedding gifts to one another were contributions to our respective favourite children’s charities. We would appreciate that our privacy is respected and that we are allowed this time for celebration and joy. With love, Wissam and Janet"
Congratulations to the happy couple!
Photo by world-renowned photographer, Marco Glaviano. »
Similar News ItemsMichael Jackson (I)
- American Idol Top 8 Guys Recap: W(ednesday's) T(errible) F(allout) (From TVLine.com. 4 March 2015, 6:19 PM, PST)
- Recap: 'American Idol' Season 14 - Top 8 Boys Perform (From Hitfix. 4 March 2015, 4:59 PM, PST)
- American Idol: The Top 24's Motown Week Song Choices Revealed! (From TVLine.com. 4 March 2015, 3:16 PM, PST)
Janet Jackson (I)
- Kerry Washington Honored by GLAAD (From Variety - TV News. 3 March 2015, 7:44 AM, PST)
- Kerry Washington Honored by GLAAD (From Variety - Film News. 3 March 2015, 7:44 AM, PST)
- Kerry Washington Being Honored at GLAAD Media Awards (From The Wrap. 3 March 2015, 7:40 AM, PST)