Rumors that Janet Jackson is planning her wedding to Wissam Al Mana have been flying fast and furious for weeks now. There's only one problem: they're already married!
Photos - The Most Glamorous Oscar Gowns
In their first joint statement as a couple, Janet Jackson and Wissam Al Mana confirm the news exclusively to Et, saying, "The rumours regarding an extravagant wedding are simply not true. Last year we were married in a quiet, private, and beautiful ceremony."
Video - Prince Michael Jackson is Et's Newest Correspondant
"Our wedding gifts to one another were contributions to our respective favourite children’s charities. We would appreciate that our privacy is respected and that we are allowed this time for celebration and joy. With love, Wissam and Janet"
Congratulations to the happy couple!
Photo by world-renowned photographer, Marco Glaviano. »
Similar News ItemsMichael Jackson (I)
- Beyonce -- Homage to Black Panthers During Super Bowl Performance (From TMZ. 8 February 2016, 6:20 AM, PST)
- Review: Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show (From Variety - TV News. 7 February 2016, 8:23 PM, PST)
- Watch Coldplay, Beyoncé, and Bruno Mars Unite For the Super Bowl Performance of Your Dreams (From BuzzSugar. 7 February 2016, 6:06 PM, PST)
Janet Jackson (I)
- Win The Nutty Professor 2: The Klumps on DVD (From HeyUGuys. 8 February 2016, 12:00 AM, PST)
- Critic's Notebook: Beyoncé Steals the Spotlight as Coldplay Leads a Solid Super Bowl Halftime (From The Hollywood Reporter. 7 February 2016, 6:47 PM, PST)
- Best of Fest: Sundance 2016’s Top 10 New Faces (From ioncinema. 5 February 2016, 2:30 PM, PST)