Rumors that Janet Jackson is planning her wedding to Wissam Al Mana have been flying fast and furious for weeks now. There's only one problem: they're already married!
Photos - The Most Glamorous Oscar Gowns
In their first joint statement as a couple, Janet Jackson and Wissam Al Mana confirm the news exclusively to Et, saying, "The rumours regarding an extravagant wedding are simply not true. Last year we were married in a quiet, private, and beautiful ceremony."
Video - Prince Michael Jackson is Et's Newest Correspondant
"Our wedding gifts to one another were contributions to our respective favourite children’s charities. We would appreciate that our privacy is respected and that we are allowed this time for celebration and joy. With love, Wissam and Janet"
Congratulations to the happy couple!
Photo by world-renowned photographer, Marco Glaviano. »
Similar News ItemsMichael Jackson (I)
- The 13 Scariest Music Videos of All Time (From Vulture. 23 October 2014, 9:35 AM, PDT)
- Len Goodman blasts 'copycat' twerkers (From Virgin Media - TV. 23 October 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Dust off that Walkman: 'Guardians of the Galaxy' soundtrack to be issued on cassette (From Hitfix. 21 October 2014, 5:40 PM, PDT)
Janet Jackson (I)
- Famous Men Who Take Style Tips from the Ladies (From VH1.com. 19 October 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- 'Dancing With The Stars' Recap: Alfonso Ribeiro Tops The Leaderboard; Betsey Johnson Eliminated (From Uinterview. 6 October 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- The First Husbands Club: Forgotten Celebrity Spouses (From Entertainment Tonight. 3 October 2014, 4:20 PM, PDT)