Rumors that Janet Jackson is planning her wedding to Wissam Al Mana have been flying fast and furious for weeks now. There's only one problem: they're already married!
Photos - The Most Glamorous Oscar Gowns
In their first joint statement as a couple, Janet Jackson and Wissam Al Mana confirm the news exclusively to Et, saying, "The rumours regarding an extravagant wedding are simply not true. Last year we were married in a quiet, private, and beautiful ceremony."
Video - Prince Michael Jackson is Et's Newest Correspondant
"Our wedding gifts to one another were contributions to our respective favourite children’s charities. We would appreciate that our privacy is respected and that we are allowed this time for celebration and joy. With love, Wissam and Janet"
Congratulations to the happy couple!
Photo by world-renowned photographer, Marco Glaviano. »
Similar News ItemsMichael Jackson (I)
- Watch Céline Dion's Perfect Imitations of Rihanna, Cher and More Stars on The Tonight Show (From E! Online. 22 July 2016, 5:16 PM, PDT)
- Dani Mathers Hires Michael Jackson’s Lawyer to Defend Her in Nude Photo Case (From The Wrap. 22 July 2016, 3:13 PM, PDT)
- See Laverne Cox Do Time Warp Again in 'Rocky Horror' Remake Trailer (From Rolling Stone. 22 July 2016, 8:50 AM, PDT)
Janet Jackson (I)
- ‘Rizzoli & Isles’ Hits 100 Episodes While Planning a Series Finale (From Variety - TV News. 22 July 2016, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Tim Curry Does the Time Warp in New Rocky Horror Picture Show Trailer (From MovieWeb. 21 July 2016, 8:39 PM, PDT)
- Comic-Con 2016: New Teaser Trailer for Fox’s The Rocky Horror Picture Show (From DailyDead. 21 July 2016, 6:40 PM, PDT)