Rumors that Janet Jackson is planning her wedding to Wissam Al Mana have been flying fast and furious for weeks now. There's only one problem: they're already married!
Photos - The Most Glamorous Oscar Gowns
In their first joint statement as a couple, Janet Jackson and Wissam Al Mana confirm the news exclusively to Et, saying, "The rumours regarding an extravagant wedding are simply not true. Last year we were married in a quiet, private, and beautiful ceremony."
Video - Prince Michael Jackson is Et's Newest Correspondant
"Our wedding gifts to one another were contributions to our respective favourite children’s charities. We would appreciate that our privacy is respected and that we are allowed this time for celebration and joy. With love, Wissam and Janet"
Congratulations to the happy couple!
Photo by world-renowned photographer, Marco Glaviano. »
Similar News ItemsMichael Jackson (I)
- Dermot O'Leary leaves X Factor: A look back at 7 classic Dermot Dances (From Digital Spy - TV news. 27 March 2015, 10:53 AM, PDT)
- Glee's Harry Shum Jr. Just Blew Every Other Treadmill Dance Out of the Water (From Popsugar. 26 March 2015, 4:26 PM, PDT)
- Relativity EuropaCorp Distribution Names Tommy Gargotta Marketing President (From The Wrap. 26 March 2015, 3:48 PM, PDT)
Janet Jackson (I)
- 'Imitation Game' and 'How To Get Away With Murder' take home 2015 GLAAD Media Awards (From Hitfix. 21 March 2015, 11:02 PM, PDT)
- 22 of Ciara's Dance Moves That You Should Definitely Try at Home (From Popsugar. 17 March 2015, 4:45 PM, PDT)
- Jussie's Dream 'Empire' Guest Star (From Access Hollywood. 17 March 2015, 10:30 AM, PDT)