Rumors that Janet Jackson is planning her wedding to Wissam Al Mana have been flying fast and furious for weeks now. There's only one problem: they're already married!
Photos - The Most Glamorous Oscar Gowns
In their first joint statement as a couple, Janet Jackson and Wissam Al Mana confirm the news exclusively to Et, saying, "The rumours regarding an extravagant wedding are simply not true. Last year we were married in a quiet, private, and beautiful ceremony."
Video - Prince Michael Jackson is Et's Newest Correspondant
"Our wedding gifts to one another were contributions to our respective favourite children’s charities. We would appreciate that our privacy is respected and that we are allowed this time for celebration and joy. With love, Wissam and Janet"
Congratulations to the happy couple!
Photo by world-renowned photographer, Marco Glaviano. »
Similar News ItemsMichael Jackson (I)
- 30 Pop Culture Hits That Turned 30 This Year (From BuzzSugar. 22 December 2014, 10:54 AM, PST)
- Holiday Music Playlist: 30-Plus Songs to Listen to While Wrapping Presents (From Us Weekly. 20 December 2014, 7:36 AM, PST)
- Conrad Murray -- Crime and Bunishment (From TMZ. 19 December 2014, 7:50 AM, PST)
Janet Jackson (I)
- VH1 Star Stephanie Moseley Killed in an Apparent Murder-Suicide (From Popsugar. 9 December 2014, 7:05 AM, PST)
- VH1 Star Stephanie Moseley and Husband Dead in Apparent Murder-Suicide (From PEOPLE.com. 9 December 2014, 6:20 AM, PST)
- Nicki Minaj Narrowly Avoids a Nip Slip + More of What You Missed on Instagram (From VH1.com. 8 December 2014, 10:30 AM, PST)