Rumors that Janet Jackson is planning her wedding to Wissam Al Mana have been flying fast and furious for weeks now. There's only one problem: they're already married!
Photos - The Most Glamorous Oscar Gowns
In their first joint statement as a couple, Janet Jackson and Wissam Al Mana confirm the news exclusively to Et, saying, "The rumours regarding an extravagant wedding are simply not true. Last year we were married in a quiet, private, and beautiful ceremony."
Video - Prince Michael Jackson is Et's Newest Correspondant
"Our wedding gifts to one another were contributions to our respective favourite children’s charities. We would appreciate that our privacy is respected and that we are allowed this time for celebration and joy. With love, Wissam and Janet"
Congratulations to the happy couple!
Photo by world-renowned photographer, Marco Glaviano. »
Similar News ItemsMichael Jackson (I)
- Whitney Houston-Bobbi Kristina Brown Investigative Book to Be Published in June (From The Wrap. 27 May 2015, 12:18 PM, PDT)
- Britain's Got Talent: It's time for the third semi-final - as it happened (From Digital Spy - TV news. 27 May 2015, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Tatum O'Neal Reveals She's 'Dating Women Now' (From TooFab. 27 May 2015, 7:00 AM, PDT)
Janet Jackson (I)
- Should Iggy Azalea Return Her Billboard Award? (From Popsugar. 27 May 2015, 10:25 AM, PDT)
- Janet Jackson's Husband Throws Her a Surprise Birthday Party for Her 49th - Get the Details! (From Us Weekly. 27 May 2015, 3:02 AM, PDT)
- Natalie Portman Shows Major Skin at Cannes (From Popsugar. 18 May 2015, 11:25 AM, PDT)