Rumors that Janet Jackson is planning her wedding to Wissam Al Mana have been flying fast and furious for weeks now. There's only one problem: they're already married!
Photos - The Most Glamorous Oscar Gowns
In their first joint statement as a couple, Janet Jackson and Wissam Al Mana confirm the news exclusively to Et, saying, "The rumours regarding an extravagant wedding are simply not true. Last year we were married in a quiet, private, and beautiful ceremony."
Video - Prince Michael Jackson is Et's Newest Correspondant
"Our wedding gifts to one another were contributions to our respective favourite children’s charities. We would appreciate that our privacy is respected and that we are allowed this time for celebration and joy. With love, Wissam and Janet"
Congratulations to the happy couple!
Photo by world-renowned photographer, Marco Glaviano. »
Similar News ItemsMichael Jackson (I)
- Michael Jackson's Father Joe Jackson Suffers Stroke in Brazil, Remains in the ICU (From E! Online. 27 July 2015, 9:50 AM, PDT)
- Joe Jackson Hospitalized in Brazil After Suffering Stroke (From The Wrap. 27 July 2015, 5:47 AM, PDT)
- The Actors Who Could Have Starred In Films, But Didn’t (From Flickeringmyth. 26 July 2015, 3:36 AM, PDT)
Janet Jackson (I)
- Joe Jackson "Not Out of the Woods" After His Heart Stopped Three Times, Publicist Says (From Us Weekly. 27 July 2015, 7:32 AM, PDT)
- Joe Jackson Hospitalized After Reportedly Suffering Stroke on 87th Birthday (From Us Weekly. 26 July 2015, 5:22 PM, PDT)
- Janet Jackson Reveals New ‘No Sleeep’ Music Video With J. Cole (From Uinterview. 26 July 2015, 7:50 AM, PDT)