Rumors that Janet Jackson is planning her wedding to Wissam Al Mana have been flying fast and furious for weeks now. There's only one problem: they're already married!
Photos - The Most Glamorous Oscar Gowns
In their first joint statement as a couple, Janet Jackson and Wissam Al Mana confirm the news exclusively to Et, saying, "The rumours regarding an extravagant wedding are simply not true. Last year we were married in a quiet, private, and beautiful ceremony."
Video - Prince Michael Jackson is Et's Newest Correspondant
"Our wedding gifts to one another were contributions to our respective favourite children’s charities. We would appreciate that our privacy is respected and that we are allowed this time for celebration and joy. With love, Wissam and Janet"
Congratulations to the happy couple!
Photo by world-renowned photographer, Marco Glaviano. »
Similar News ItemsMichael Jackson (I)
- 25 years ago today: Kathy Bates thoroughly creeped us out when ‘Misery’ opened in theaters (From Hitfix. 30 November 2015, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Review: SkiSwitcher 2 by Peter Schwartz (From SCOREcastOnline.com. 29 November 2015, 5:16 PM, PST)
- Strictly Come Dancing 2015: week 10 – as it happened (From The Guardian - TV News. 29 November 2015, 12:00 PM, PST)
Janet Jackson (I)
- Jimmy Jam -- Adele Has Numbers, But Janet Jackson's Still Got Her On ... (From TMZ. 30 November 2015, 6:56 AM, PST)
- Watch: Anthony Mackie is '2 Legit 2 Quit,' Joseph Gordon-Levitt Channels Inner Janet Jackson in 'Lip Sync Battle' (From Indiewire. 25 November 2015, 9:58 AM, PST)
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt's Janet Jackson Lip-Sync Performance Is the Best Early Christmas Present (From Popsugar. 25 November 2015, 2:00 AM, PST)