Rumors that Janet Jackson is planning her wedding to Wissam Al Mana have been flying fast and furious for weeks now. There's only one problem: they're already married!
Photos - The Most Glamorous Oscar Gowns
In their first joint statement as a couple, Janet Jackson and Wissam Al Mana confirm the news exclusively to Et, saying, "The rumours regarding an extravagant wedding are simply not true. Last year we were married in a quiet, private, and beautiful ceremony."
Video - Prince Michael Jackson is Et's Newest Correspondant
"Our wedding gifts to one another were contributions to our respective favourite children’s charities. We would appreciate that our privacy is respected and that we are allowed this time for celebration and joy. With love, Wissam and Janet"
Congratulations to the happy couple!
Photo by world-renowned photographer, Marco Glaviano. »
Similar News ItemsMichael Jackson (I)
- Mj's Chimp Bubbles -- Jane Goodall's Lying ... No One Spanked the Monkey (From TMZ. 14 March 2014, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- TMZ Live: Michael Jackson & Jane Goodall -- Butted Heads Over Bubbles (From TMZ. 14 March 2014, 9:45 AM, PDT)
- Bob Thomas, AP's Dean of Hollywood Reporters, Dead at 92 (From The Wrap. 14 March 2014, 8:42 AM, PDT)
Janet Jackson (I)
- Tyler Perrython: 15 Tyler Perry Productions Watched, Graded + Ranked (From TheFabLife - Movies. 14 March 2014, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- Michael Jackson's Pianist -- Conrad Murray Screwed Me Out of 'This Is It' Riches (From TMZ. 3 March 2014, 12:15 AM, PST)
- Janet Jackson, Wissam Al Mana Divorce Rumors False - Report (From Uinterview. 1 March 2014, 9:00 PM, PST)