You're a woman at the Academy Awards. Congratulations! Either you're nominated (the nerves!) or you're there to enjoy the show (the glam!). But this isn't just any other night in the spotlight. This isn't the ****ing Blockbuster Entertainment Awards, ladies.
This is the big leagues. This is the Oscars. You have to wear a dress that stuns. And you have to know who made it, and when, and why, and how, and if the dress's designer had any underlying motivations of resentment or jealousy towards his or her extended family that went into the creation of the dress, and how that made him or her feel about living a life in the 21st century. Because Joan Rivers and Ryan Seacrest want to know, dammit, and so does everyone watching at home.
O you're a guy at the Academy Awards. Congratulations! Either you're nominated (the nerves!) or you're there to enjoy the show (the glam! »
- Nick Blake
Similar News ItemsRobert Downey Jr.
- You May Have Seen Captain America: Civil War Next to the Actual Black Panther (From BuzzSugar. 25 July 2016, 9:55 AM, PDT)
- Kevin Feige Talks Casting Brie Larson As Captain Marvel (From ComicBookMovie. 25 July 2016, 8:06 AM, PDT)
- Spider-Man Homecoming Character Names Confirmed by Director (From MovieWeb. 24 July 2016, 5:04 PM, PDT)
- Shailene Woodley Caravans Across U.S. to Democratic National Convention (From Variety - Film News. 25 July 2016, 8:01 AM, PDT)
- Watch: Michelle Obama Rocks Out for ‘Carpool Karaoke’ With James Corden (From Variety - TV News. 20 July 2016, 11:46 PM, PDT)
- Ava DuVernay Original Prison Documentary Set To Open The 54th New York Film Festival (From LatinoReview. 19 July 2016, 7:15 AM, PDT)
Iron Man (2008)
- Karl Urban Teases His Skurge Look in Thor: Ragnarok (From MovieWeb. 25 July 2016, 1:39 PM, PDT)
- Marvel/Feige: Original Avengers Aren't Being Phased Out, Talks McU's Future (From LatinoReview. 25 July 2016, 9:32 AM, PDT)
- Thor: Ragnarok Panel Brings First Look to Comic-Con (From MovieWeb. 24 July 2016, 5:15 PM, PDT)