Reading this on mobile? Click here to view the video
When the Oscars booked Seth MacFarlane, creator of Family Guy and Ted, to host the Oscars they probably expected a bit of 1950s style Hollywood crooning with the odd near-the-knuckle joke thrown in: the sort of thing to make an A-list audience wince without leading to mass walkouts.
What they got was rather less palatable, as MacFarlane, whether intentionally or otherwise, spent the evening demonstrating how little he thinks of women.
The opening number I Saw Your Boobs, in which MacFarlane announced: "Meryl Streep, we saw your boobs in Silkwood/ Naomi Watts in Mulholland Drive/Angelina Jolie we saw your boobs in Gia/ They made us feel excited and alive," was supposed to work as a »
- Sarah Hughes
Similar News ItemsAngelina Jolie
- What Honeymoon? Brad Pitt Goes on a Solo Outing in NYC (From Popsugar. 30 August 2014, 4:28 PM, PDT)
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Are Working on Their Honeymoon (From Entertainment Tonight. 30 August 2014, 12:46 PM, PDT)
- 'Unbroken' Star Jack O'Connell On Empathizing With Prisoners, Becoming Louis Zamperini (From The Hollywood Reporter. 30 August 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Watch: Steve Carell Gets Ominous in New ‘Foxcatcher’ Trailer (From Variety - Film News. 30 August 2014, 2:05 PM, PDT)
- Channing Tatum says he needed to learn more as an actor before 'Foxcatcher' clicked (From Hitfix. 30 August 2014, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- Foxcatcher: Steve Carell has disturbing Olympic dream in new teaser (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 29 August 2014, 3:14 PM, PDT)
- Did Jennifer Aniston Tastes Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney's Breast Milk? (From National Ledger. 30 August 2014, 11:42 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Aniston Interview, Life of Crime (From MoviesOnline. 30 August 2014, 7:27 AM, PDT)
- Review: 'She's Funny That Way' is a creaky throwback comedy with a charming cast (From Hitfix. 29 August 2014, 7:20 PM, PDT)