Reading this on mobile? Click here to view the video
When the Oscars booked Seth MacFarlane, creator of Family Guy and Ted, to host the Oscars they probably expected a bit of 1950s style Hollywood crooning with the odd near-the-knuckle joke thrown in: the sort of thing to make an A-list audience wince without leading to mass walkouts.
What they got was rather less palatable, as MacFarlane, whether intentionally or otherwise, spent the evening demonstrating how little he thinks of women.
The opening number I Saw Your Boobs, in which MacFarlane announced: "Meryl Streep, we saw your boobs in Silkwood/ Naomi Watts in Mulholland Drive/Angelina Jolie we saw your boobs in Gia/ They made us feel excited and alive," was supposed to work as a »
- Sarah Hughes
Similar News ItemsAngelina Jolie
- Exclusive New Poster For '71 (From EmpireOnline. 28 August 2014, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Brad Pitt Is Married - See His Wedding Ring! (From Popsugar. 28 August 2014, 6:26 AM, PDT)
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Marry (From Rolling Stone. 28 August 2014, 6:13 AM, PDT)
- See How the Kindness of Strangers Helped a Terminally Ill 5-Year-Old Take on His Bucket List (From PEOPLE.com. 27 August 2014, 3:35 PM, PDT)
- Update: ‘Magic Mike’ Sequel Moved Up To Wednesday Before Fourth Of July (From Deadline New York. 27 August 2014, 3:20 PM, PDT)
- Robert Downey Jr. Defends His Honor in The Judge Poster; Plus New Posters for Foxcatcher and Paddington (From Collider.com. 27 August 2014, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- Friends: "In-Character" Reunion on Jimmy Kimmel Live (From TVSeriesFinale. 28 August 2014, 8:55 AM, PDT)
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Married in France (From The Wrap. 28 August 2014, 5:57 AM, PDT)
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Married! (From Entertainment Tonight. 28 August 2014, 5:42 AM, PDT)