Reading this on mobile? Click here to view the video
When the Oscars booked Seth MacFarlane, creator of Family Guy and Ted, to host the Oscars they probably expected a bit of 1950s style Hollywood crooning with the odd near-the-knuckle joke thrown in: the sort of thing to make an A-list audience wince without leading to mass walkouts.
What they got was rather less palatable, as MacFarlane, whether intentionally or otherwise, spent the evening demonstrating how little he thinks of women.
The opening number I Saw Your Boobs, in which MacFarlane announced: "Meryl Streep, we saw your boobs in Silkwood/ Naomi Watts in Mulholland Drive/Angelina Jolie we saw your boobs in Gia/ They made us feel excited and alive," was supposed to work as a »
- Sarah Hughes
Similar News ItemsAngelina Jolie
- Taylor Swift Doesn't Let Her Squad's Dating History Create Drama (From Popsugar. 4 August 2015, 7:28 AM, PDT)
- Brad Pitt's New Tattoo Sweetly Honors Angelina Jolie and Their 6 Kids (From Popsugar. 1 August 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Is Emily Blunt 'Captain Marvel'? (From MovieWeb. 31 July 2015, 4:19 PM, PDT)
- Channing Tatum is Definitely Playing Gambit (From Worst Previews. 3 August 2015, 10:40 PM, PDT)
- Jenna Dewan-Tatum To Play 'Lucy Lane' In Supergirl TV Series (From ComicBookMovie. 3 August 2015, 7:38 PM, PDT)
- Casting Roundup: Jenna Dewan-Tatum is ‘Supergirl’s’ Lucy Lane; Jack Coleman Back on ‘Castle’ (From Variety - TV News. 3 August 2015, 5:26 PM, PDT)
- Atlanta Now Casting ‘Mother’s Day’ and Upcoming Auditions (From Backstage. 4 August 2015, 7:27 AM, PDT)
- The Best Bikini Moments in Movies (From BuzzSugar. 3 August 2015, 3:05 AM, PDT)
- Friends Creator Says Stars' $1 Million Salaries Were "Ridiculous" (From Us Weekly. 30 July 2015, 1:16 PM, PDT)