Reading this on mobile? Click here to view the video
When the Oscars booked Seth MacFarlane, creator of Family Guy and Ted, to host the Oscars they probably expected a bit of 1950s style Hollywood crooning with the odd near-the-knuckle joke thrown in: the sort of thing to make an A-list audience wince without leading to mass walkouts.
What they got was rather less palatable, as MacFarlane, whether intentionally or otherwise, spent the evening demonstrating how little he thinks of women.
The opening number I Saw Your Boobs, in which MacFarlane announced: "Meryl Streep, we saw your boobs in Silkwood/ Naomi Watts in Mulholland Drive/Angelina Jolie we saw your boobs in Gia/ They made us feel excited and alive," was supposed to work as a »
- Sarah Hughes
Similar News ItemsAngelina Jolie
- Meet the Power Couples Taking Over Hollywood in 2017 (From E! Online. 17 January 2017, 3:38 PM, PST)
- Zahara Jolie-Pitt's Biological Mother Wants to Reconnect, Nearly 12 Years After Angelina Jolie Adopted Her (From E! Online. 17 January 2017, 10:17 AM, PST)
- Doctor Who’s Karen Gillan begins filming her directorial debut – Tupperware Party (From HeyUGuys. 17 January 2017, 3:54 AM, PST)
- Thn’S 2017 Comic Book Movie Preview (From The Hollywood News. 17 January 2017, 12:49 AM, PST)
- Tom Hardy on Whether or Not He’s in Contention to Play James Bond: ‘If I Mention It, It’s Gone’ (From Indiewire. 16 January 2017, 2:09 PM, PST)
- Channing Tatum still attached to Fox’s Gambit movie (From Flickeringmyth. 16 January 2017, 9:43 AM, PST)
- New trailers for Logan and Ghost in the Shell expected on Thursday (From Flickeringmyth. 16 January 2017, 10:02 AM, PST)
- Paramount To Debut New Trailer For Ghost In The Shell Later This Week (From We Got This Covered. 16 January 2017, 7:17 AM, PST)
- Final Logan Trailer Expected Online This Thursday; New Ghost In The Shell Trailer Also Imminent (From ComicBookMovie. 16 January 2017, 7:00 AM, PST)