The jury's still out on whether Kristen Stewart was stoned -- or at least on pain meds -- at the 85th Academy Awards, but at least the cause of her foot injury has been explained. Beyond just being an "idiot," it turns out Stewart had hurt herself pretty badly just prior to Oscars night.
Her makeup artist, Beau Nelson, tells People that Stewart "cut the ball of her foot, quite severely, on glass two days ago." Though she was in "a little bit of pain" at the awards show, Stewart still managed to hop around for red carpet photos and present Best Production Design to "Lincoln" alongside Daniel Radcliffe.
When Stewart was asked on the carpet why she was on crutches, she answered simply, "I'm an idiot." That makes it sound like the injury was her own fault instead of something more severe. Whatever the reason, Stewart still looked gorgeous »
Similar News ItemsKristen Stewart (I)
- 'Ant-Man', 'American Ultra', 'Southpaw', 'Vacation' & More in Today's MPAA Ratings Bulletin (From Rope Of Silicon. 30 June 2015, 4:12 PM, PDT)
- A Cannes Opener: 2016 Cannes Film Festival Predictions (From ioncinema. 29 June 2015, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- Movie News: Kristen Stewart Bleeds in New 'American Ultra' Images, Plus: 'Twins 2' and Early 'Ant-Man' Buzz (From Movies.com. 26 June 2015, 12:14 PM, PDT)
- Daniel Radcliffe And Paul Dano Making A Morbid Comedy About A Dead Body (From Cinema Blend. 30 June 2015, 8:14 PM, PDT)
- Say What You Will About the Academy - But Some Cool International Names Among 2015 New Member Invitees (From Alt Film Guide. 30 June 2015, 6:47 PM, PDT)
- Aussies and Kiwis invited to join AMPAS (From IF.com.au. 30 June 2015, 3:39 PM, PDT)
Beau Nelson (II)
- Nicole Richie regrets neck tattoo (From National Ledger. 18 June 2015, 12:40 AM, PDT)
- Kristen Stewart: I Want To Shave My Head Before I Die (From HollywoodLife. 24 January 2014, 1:20 PM, PST)
- Kristen Stewart At 2013 Met Ball — Her Exact Hair & Makeup (From HollywoodLife. 7 May 2013, 3:07 PM, PDT)