Next Sunday, Mitt Romney will have his first sit-down interview since losing the presidential election.
The interview, which will air on Fox News Sunday, was announced on host Chris Wallace’s show yesterday. Ann Romney will also join him for the talk. Wallace said the interview will “ask them about the campaign, how they have dealt with their defeat, and what Gov. Romney thinks of Obama’s second term agenda.”
We’re guessing he’s not a fan.
- Erin Strecker
Similar News ItemsMitt Romney (I)
- CNN’s Mike Rowe Blasts Melissa Harris-Perry for Equating ‘Hard Worker’ With Slavery (From The Wrap. 2 November 2015, 6:42 AM, PST)
- Local TV Stations Ready to Pac in Cash as Election Season Gears Up (From Variety - TV News. 28 October 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Mitt Romney's Son Shares Pics of Katy Perry in Sexy Barack Obama-Themed Dresses: ''Now I Know Why My Dad Lost'' (From E! Online. 23 October 2015, 10:46 AM, PDT)
- Justin Bieber -- I Support Chainsmokers (From TMZ. 28 November 2015, 6:44 AM, PST)
- Is Jessica Jones a Super-Easy Costume? Is Glenn Still a Dead Man? How Will Who Bring Clara Back? And More TV Qs (From TVLine.com. 27 November 2015, 10:04 AM, PST)
- Spike Lee Thinks Chi-Raq Will Inspire Sex Strikes on College Campuses to Stop Sexual Harassment and Date Rape (From Vulture. 25 November 2015, 12:16 PM, PST)
Jon Stewart (I)
- Jon Stewart: Good Genes or Good Docs?! (From TMZ. 29 November 2015, 7:01 AM, PST)
- Greg Berlanti and Peter Roth Reflect on Television at Paley Center for Media (From Indiewire. 29 November 2015, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Greg Berlanti and Peter Roth Reflect on Television at Paley Center for Media (From Indiewire Television. 29 November 2015, 6:00 AM, PST)