Next Sunday, Mitt Romney will have his first sit-down interview since losing the presidential election.
The interview, which will air on Fox News Sunday, was announced on host Chris Wallace’s show yesterday. Ann Romney will also join him for the talk. Wallace said the interview will “ask them about the campaign, how they have dealt with their defeat, and what Gov. Romney thinks of Obama’s second term agenda.”
We’re guessing he’s not a fan.
- Erin Strecker
Similar News ItemsMitt Romney
- Bill Whitaker Joins ‘60 Minutes’ As Correspondent (From Deadline TV. 6 March 2014, 12:15 PM, PST)
- Glenn Beck Mocks Obama and Kerry for Not Taking Palin Seriously (From Mediaite - TV. 4 March 2014, 9:45 AM, PST)
- Arizona Governor Weighs Controversial 'Religious Freedom' Bill (From PEOPLE.com. 26 February 2014, 5:05 AM, PST)
- Film Review: ‘Mr. Peabody & Sherman’ Hindered by Extra Sidekick (From HollywoodChicago.com. 7 March 2014, 4:52 PM, PST)
- John Oliver's ‘Last Week Tonight’ Rips Off CNN's Slogan in First Promo (Video) (From The Wrap. 7 March 2014, 3:04 PM, PST)
- Stephen Colbert’s Birthday Song Is Better Than the Birthday Song (From Vulture. 7 March 2014, 8:45 AM, PST)
"The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" (1992)
- Oscars on ABC Draw Largest Audience in 10 Years (From Variety - TV News. 3 March 2014, 6:37 AM, PST)
- Jimmy Fallon Has Second Best Night, ‘American Idol’ Hits Low (From Variety - TV News. 21 February 2014, 9:44 AM, PST)
- Robert De Niro, Tina Fey, Lady Gaga, Joan Rivers & Kim Kardashian Surprise Jimmy Fallon On His First ‘Tonight Show’: Video (From Deadline TV. 17 February 2014, 11:08 PM, PST)