Next Sunday, Mitt Romney will have his first sit-down interview since losing the presidential election.
The interview, which will air on Fox News Sunday, was announced on host Chris Wallace’s show yesterday. Ann Romney will also join him for the talk. Wallace said the interview will “ask them about the campaign, how they have dealt with their defeat, and what Gov. Romney thinks of Obama’s second term agenda.”
We’re guessing he’s not a fan.
- Erin Strecker
Similar News ItemsMitt Romney (I)
- MSNBC Host Melissa Harris-Perry Owes $70,000 in Delinquent Taxes (From The Wrap. 16 April 2015, 10:25 AM, PDT)
- StreamFix: Must-watch 'Daily Show' correspondent movies on Netflix now (From Hitfix. 30 March 2015, 5:18 PM, PDT)
- Evander Holyfield -- Mitt Romney Can Punch Me ... If He Can Catch Me (From TMZ. 27 March 2015, 3:13 PM, PDT)
- George Lucas Doesn’t Know Anything About the New ‘Star Wars,’ And That’s ‘Thrilling’ (From Variety - Film News. 17 April 2015, 6:52 PM, PDT)
- ‘Late Show’ Warmup At Tribeca? Colbert Tells Lucas “I’m Not The Guy To Take Over For Jon Stewart” (From Deadline TV. 17 April 2015, 5:04 PM, PDT)
- Tribeca Film Festival Matches George Lucas with Stephen Colbert: “I’m gonna tear you a new one, George" (From Thompson on Hollywood. 17 April 2015, 4:41 PM, PDT)
Jon Stewart (I)
- Gael Garcia Bernal on working on Daily Show Jon Stewart's first film Rosewater, shunning Hollywood and his own directorial debut (From The Independent. 17 April 2015, 12:00 AM, PDT)
- Startling exposé ‘The Hunting Ground’ illuminates campus sex crimes (From SoundOnSight. 16 April 2015, 4:47 PM, PDT)
- Live Performances Heat Up Tribeca Film Festival Screenings (From Variety - Film News. 15 April 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)