The sequel to "The Amazing Spider-Man" is the first in the studio's 'Spider-Man' movie franchise to be filmed entirely in New York City and New York State, the settings of the original comic book series.
"...for 'Peter Parker' (Garfield), life is busy. Between taking out the bad guys as 'Spider-Man' and spending time with 'Gwen', the girl he loves, high school graduation can’t come quickly enough.
"Peter hasn’t forgotten about the promise he made to Gwen’s father to protect her by staying away – but that’s a promise he just can’t keep. Things will change »
- Michael Stevens
Similar News ItemsEmma Stone (III)
- Watch: Michael Keaton Doesn't Exist In First Clip From 'Birdman' With Emma Stone (From The Playlist. 19 September 2014, 12:31 PM, PDT)
- Nicki Minaj, Olivia Palermo, and Emma Stone Wear Same Valentino Color-Block Dress: Who Wore It Best? (From Us Weekly. 18 September 2014, 10:36 AM, PDT)
- The Oscar race takes shape: Sure things, contenders, and wild cards (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 18 September 2014, 8:11 AM, PDT)
Andrew Garfield (I)
- Tiff 2014: How Chris Rock, New Distribution Blood Fueled Film Deals (From Deadline New York. 21 September 2014, 10:58 AM, PDT)
- Oscar Watch: First-Class Films From Aniston, Connelly, Costner, Gere Still Seek Distributors As Clock Running Out (From Deadline New York. 21 September 2014, 10:55 AM, PDT)
- David Fincher talks Gone Girl, film career (From ScreenDaily. 20 September 2014, 7:18 AM, PDT)
The Amazing Spider-Man (2012)
- 99 Homes | 2014 Tiff Review (From ioncinema. 19 September 2014, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- Nicki Minaj, Olivia Palermo, and Emma Stone Wear Same Valentino Color-Block Dress: Who Wore It Best? (From Us Weekly. 18 September 2014, 2:58 PM, PDT)
- ‘Captain America’ Easily Conquers Video Sales (From Variety - Film News. 17 September 2014, 5:02 PM, PDT)