Ed Kennedy is on his way home from the Glbt Journalism Conference in Philadelphia where he hung out with Cleve Jones, David Mixner and others. He'll be back to give you a Meme on Tuesday (and I'm sure will have some interesting stories to tell). But we know how you love Ed's brilliantly curated daily compilation of internet odds and ends, so we're asking for help crowdsourcing today's edition! Got a link, video, hot news item, etc. you think other readers would enjoy? As long as it's P.G. rated, please share in the comments!
We do have a few items to get the ball rolling...
Mark Twain in 1883... not too shabby!
According to the breathless fundraising email I got yesterday from Debbie Wasserman Schultz, the Obama administration has filed a brief urging the Supreme Court to overturn the Defense of Marriage Act. I'm happy to chip in $25 for that, »
Similar News ItemsJames Franco
- Selena Gomez Joins Cast of ‘Neighbors 2’ (From Variety - Film News. 3 September 2015, 3:48 PM, PDT)
- Which duo should host Oscars? Jimmy Fallon & Justin Timberlake, Key & Peele ... [Poll] (From Gold Derby. 3 September 2015, 1:55 PM, PDT)
- From Venice to Telluride, Buyers Get Busy Before Toronto (From Thompson on Hollywood. 3 September 2015, 1:23 PM, PDT)
- The top 20 underappreciated films of 1985 (From Den of Geek. 2 September 2015, 6:45 AM, PDT)
- CBS Orders Huckleberry Finn Pilot (From Dark Horizons. 21 August 2015, 5:21 PM, PDT)
- TVLine Items: Wilson Bethel's Fresh Blood, Shondaland Comedy and More (From TVLine.com. 21 August 2015, 1:41 PM, PDT)
"Meet the Press" (1947)
- Ratings-Challenged MSNBC Scores Coup With Hillary Clinton Interview (From Variety - TV News. 3 September 2015, 9:32 AM, PDT)
- Ron Perlman on 'Sons of Anarchy,' Holy Rollers and Donald Trump (From Rolling Stone. 2 September 2015, 7:39 AM, PDT)
- Scott Walker Calls Border Fence with Canada a ‘Legitimate Issue’ (From Mediaite - TV. 30 August 2015, 10:23 AM, PDT)