Since production began on The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - great title by the way - Marc Webb has been teasing all sorts of things as he tweets various images and cryptic clues. Last week he hinted at some changes to the design of Spider-Man's suit, and now we have our first image of it...
It is very reminiscent of the Sam Raimi series suit but I'm liking it and find it a great improvement on last year's version. The larger, white eyes stand out better and appear a lot more, um, spidery.
That it doesn't appear too dissimilar from the Raimi series suit will have some people up in arms no doubt, however I like the look and appreciate that with Spidey's suit there's not too many variations that you can create.
I do remain cautious with where this series is heading however, and adding the now similar suit »
- Flickering Myth
Similar News ItemsThor (2011)
- Kevin Feige Talks Doctor Strange, Thanos, The Infinity Gauntlet And Much More (From ComicBookMovie. 29 July 2014, 8:48 AM, PDT)
- Kevin Feige Talks Avengers: Age Of Ultron, Josh Brolin (Thanos) and the Infinity Gauntlet, a Female Thor Movie, Doctor Strange, and More (From Collider.com. 29 July 2014, 8:45 AM, PDT)
- 9 Things We Learned About the Future of the Marvel Cinematic Universe at Comic-Con (From TooFab. 29 July 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
Emma Stone (III)
- Magic in the Moonlight to close Sarajevo (From ScreenDaily. 29 July 2014, 10:50 AM, PDT)
- Woody Allen’s Many On-Screen May-December Romances (From VH1.com. 28 July 2014, 6:27 AM, PDT)
- Lucy Destroys Hercules at the Box Office (From Worst Previews. 27 July 2014, 8:32 PM, PDT)
Andrew Garfield (I)
- Comic-Con 101: The 9 Most Memorable Moments Ever (From E! Online. 26 July 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- It's 2014 Comic-Con Time: Play Our "Which Superhero or Villain Is Hotter?" Game Now! (From E! Online. 25 July 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Venice Unveils Their 2014 Lineup (From Twitch. 24 July 2014, 1:45 PM, PDT)