Another Academy Awards is in the books, and no awards show would be complete these days, without seeing the highlights in animated Gif form. Below are some of our favorites from this year's show. Did we miss yours? Let us know!
Seth MacFarlane opens the show singing about topless actresses.No such luck with Jennifer Lawrence.Robert Downey Jr.'s the only one who likes MacFarlane's Chris Brown joke.Sandra Bullock has serious trouble opening the envelope.Just when you thought Jack Nicholson was asleep.Quvenzhane Wallis poses when her name is called.
Jennifer Lawrence makes another appearance, as she trips accepting her Oscar. »
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- Review: Tedious, Borderline Incompetent 'Serena' Starring Jennifer Lawrence & Bradley Cooper (From The Playlist. 27 March 2015, 3:07 PM, PDT)
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Casting Psylocke? (From MovieWeb. 27 March 2015, 2:53 PM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper Still Not Dating, Despite Endless Rumors (From GossipCop. 27 March 2015, 2:06 PM, PDT)
Robert Downey Jr.
- 'Avengers 2' Photo Shows Hydra Soldiers in Chitauri Armor (From MovieWeb. 27 March 2015, 4:36 PM, PDT)
- Robert Downey Jr. talks Avengers: Age of Ultron and Tony Stark’s relationship with Steve Rogers (From Flickeringmyth. 27 March 2015, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- Superhero Bits: Superman, Captain Marvel, X-Men: Apocalypse, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Batman (From Slash Film. 27 March 2015, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- Keanu Classic: Speed (From The Hollywood News. 27 March 2015, 6:30 AM, PDT)
- Dueling Workout Duds: Sandra Bullock vs. Sofia Vergara vs. Naomi Watts (From TooFab. 26 March 2015, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- News Nuggets: Leonardo DiCaprio tops all actors with $25 million per movie? (From Gold Derby. 25 March 2015, 6:23 PM, PDT)