And with all the hype, the endless amounts of expert prognostications and snarky articles on movie websites, the Oscars are over in only three-and-a-half short hours. Well, not short, exactly.
Certainly longer than some other things with lots of hype (Boom Sex Joke) - but still, here we are.
The awards have been handed out, and it's time to review what we all just watched.
Best: Seacrest Interviews Wallis
Early on the red carpet, when Ryan Seacrest was just wrapping up his tent and charcoal grill after having camped out at Hollywood and Highland since Thursday, he stuck a microphone in the face of the adorable Quvenzhane Wallis (pronounced "Had No Chance But Is Adorable So Academy Wanted Her There"), and while it was kind of tough for Seacrest to screw it up, the interview delivered.
Seacrest told Wallis that he knew well of her Disney Channel fandom (of course »
- Nick Blake
Similar News ItemsKristen Stewart (I)
- Olivier Assayas to preside over Locarno jury (From ScreenDaily. 29 June 2017, 4:16 AM, PDT)
- Olivier Assayas to Preside Over Jury of Locarno Film Festival’s 70th Edition (From Variety - Film News. 29 June 2017, 3:45 AM, PDT)
- Olivier Assayas Named President of Locarno Festival Jury (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 29 June 2017, 2:33 AM, PDT)
- HollywoodLife Debunks True Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner Caribbean Vacation Story (From GossipCop. 28 June 2017, 3:34 PM, PDT)
- Inside Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner's Family Vacation in the Bahamas, Two Months After Filing for Divorce (From E! Online. 28 June 2017, 2:31 PM, PDT)
- Matt Reeves talks about his "noir driven, detective" version of Batman (From JoBlo. 28 June 2017, 12:50 PM, PDT)
- Watch The New UK Trailer For Steve Soderbergh’s ‘Logan Lucky’ (From The Hollywood News. 28 June 2017, 10:15 PM, PDT)
- The Film Academy Invited a Bunch of TV Stars to Vote for the Oscars, But They Won’t Admit It (From Indiewire. 28 June 2017, 4:07 PM, PDT)
- All Four Official Hollywood Chrises Are Now Members of the Academy (From Vulture. 28 June 2017, 2:25 PM, PDT)