The First Lady made a surprise appearance at the 2013 Oscars, and Access Hollywood has all the details on her dress designer and how the cameo came about.
Michelle Obama's glittering formal gown was made by Naeem Khan, Access has learned.
Mrs. Obama's surprise appearance -- via satellite -- came at the end of the show when she helped announce the Best Picture Oscar winner - "Argo."
According to a spokesperson for the First Lady, the appearance happened after the Flotus was contacted by the Academy.
"The Academy Awards approached the First Lady about being a ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"Access Hollywood" (1996)
- Billy Bush Breaks His Silence On Donald Trump’s ‘Access Hollywood’ Tape (From Uinterview. 22 May 2017, 7:43 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Nancy O'Dell Responds to Billy Bush's Apology for Taped Comments (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 May 2017, 4:45 PM, PDT)
- ‘Extra’ Lays Off Staffers, Tracey Edmonds Exiting as Co-Host (From Variety - TV News. 22 May 2017, 2:13 PM, PDT)
- Michelle Obama Looks Molto Bella in a Lace-Up, Off-the-Shoulder Top While on Vacation in Italy (From PEOPLE.com. 23 May 2017, 6:02 AM, PDT)
- Sasheer Zamata is Leaving Saturday Night Live Too Soon (From TVovermind.com. 22 May 2017, 6:30 PM, PDT)
- Michelle Obama Shows Major Shoulder ... Italian Style (Photos) (From TMZ. 22 May 2017, 2:50 PM, PDT)