Good evening, Digital Spy readers, and welcome to the 85th Academy Awards!
We may not quite be coming to you live from the Dolby Theatre in sunny Los Angeles, but we've re-adjusted our body clocks to Pacific Time and will be bringing you up-to-the-minute commentary from this year's Oscars from now until sunrise.
If you're in need of a refresher before the ceremony begins, you can peruse our full list of this year's nominees, check out our predictions video to see who we're tipping for the big wins tonight, and see who Digital Spy readers voted for in the big three categories.
And for that inevitable moment when the Academy makes a decision that leaves you fuming, why not keep our Alternative Oscars handy to soothe your bile?
04:47Top on our list of impossible, ridiculous Oscar wishes: Joaquin Phoenix to win Best Actor for The Master. It's never gonna happen, »
Similar News ItemsKristen Stewart (I)
- Kristen Stewart Is Taking a Break From Hollywood, Acting: "I Need to Breathe" (From Us Weekly. 27 January 2015, 12:22 AM, PST)
- How Charlize Theron Used The Sony Hack to Make Millions (From Cinema Blend. 26 January 2015, 10:56 AM, PST)
- Kristen Stewart Talks About Taking a Break From Hollywood: ''I Need to Breathe'' (From E! Online. 26 January 2015, 9:03 AM, PST)
Jennifer Lawrence (III)
- Oscar Acting Races: 5 Box Office Musings (From FilmExperience. 26 January 2015, 8:42 PM, PST)
- Why Jennifer Lawrence Was Terrified Of Starring In The Hunger Games (From Cinema Blend. 26 January 2015, 12:48 PM, PST)
- Just Say No to the Mani Cam (Like Jennifer Aniston and Julianne Moore Did!) (From Entertainment Tonight. 26 January 2015, 11:48 AM, PST)
- StreamFix: 6 Oscar Frontrunners in Great Roles on Netflix (From Hitfix. 26 January 2015, 5:31 PM, PST)
- Christopher Nolan’s Interstellar Preps Landing Gear For Blu-Ray Release On March 31 (From We Got This Covered. 26 January 2015, 9:02 AM, PST)
- Anne Hathaway plans to learn lines for 'Grounded' while driving (From National Ledger. 26 January 2015, 8:26 AM, PST)