Kristen Stewart hit the red carpet at the 2013 Oscars on crutches and it turns out she was using them after cutting her foot - badly.
Beau Nelson, her makeup artist, told People "The Twilight Saga" star sliced her foot on glass.
Kristen "cut the ball of her foot, quite severely, on glass two days ago," Nelson told the mag.
The actress still walked the red carpet (with the help of crutches), showing off her elegant dress from Reem Acra - a pale, blush, strapless couture, hand-beaded gown, with pleated tulle inserts.
Kristen presented the Production ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsKristen Stewart (I)
- 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk' Gets November 2016 Release (From MovieWeb. 18 April 2015, 11:56 AM, PDT)
- Best of the Week: 'Force Awakens,' Cannes, Kristen Stewart and More (From Thompson on Hollywood. 18 April 2015, 7:15 AM, PDT)
- Ang Lee’s ‘Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk’ Set for Veterans Day 2016 (From Variety - Film News. 17 April 2015, 6:12 PM, PDT)
Beau Nelson (II)
- Kristen Stewart: I Want To Shave My Head Before I Die (From HollywoodLife. 24 January 2014, 1:20 PM, PST)
- Kristen Stewart At 2013 Met Ball — Her Exact Hair & Makeup (From HollywoodLife. 7 May 2013, 3:07 PM, PDT)
- Nicole Richie’s Gray Hair & Dark Lips — Love Or Loathe? Vote (From HollywoodLife. 7 May 2013, 7:53 AM, PDT)