Kristen Stewart hit the red carpet at the 2013 Oscars on crutches and it turns out she was using them after cutting her foot - badly.
Beau Nelson, her makeup artist, told People "The Twilight Saga" star sliced her foot on glass.
Kristen "cut the ball of her foot, quite severely, on glass two days ago," Nelson told the mag.
The actress still walked the red carpet (with the help of crutches), showing off her elegant dress from Reem Acra - a pale, blush, strapless couture, hand-beaded gown, with pleated tulle inserts.
Kristen presented the Production ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsKristen Stewart (I)
- Olivier Assayas Declares Kristen Stewart “The Best Actress Of Her Generation,” Says ‘Idol’s Eye’ Might Be Back On (From The Playlist. 27 September 2016, 8:37 AM, PDT)
- ‘The Huntsman: Winter’s War’ Review (From Blogomatic3000. 27 September 2016, 4:01 AM, PDT)
- Could more ‘Twilight’ sequels be on the way? (From The Hollywood News. 26 September 2016, 11:40 PM, PDT)
Beau Nelson (II)
- Nina Dobrev's "Cool Girl" Makeup at the Teen Choice Awards: Copy Her Look! (From Us Weekly. 16 August 2015, 2:28 PM, PDT)
- Nicole Richie regrets neck tattoo (From National Ledger. 18 June 2015, 12:40 AM, PDT)
- Kristen Stewart: I Want To Shave My Head Before I Die (From HollywoodLife. 24 January 2014, 1:20 PM, PST)