Twilight star Kristen Stewart had people talking when she showed up to the Academy Awards ceremony Sunday night on crutches, but it remained a mystery what injury she suffered.
Kristen reportedly got out of her car clutching the crutches upon arrival to the awards ceremony in Hollywood, before handing them over to her assistant before walking the Oscars red carpet without them.
Pics: The Hottest Pics of Oscars Sexiest Stars
MTV News correspondent Josh Horowitz reported seeing the Snow White and the Huntsman actress and asking why she needed crutches. "Just exchanged a quick hello with Kristen Stewart. I asked her what happened to her and she screamed 'I'm an idiot!'" Horowitz tweeted.
Kristen wore in a nude-colored, strapless Reem Acra gown, with a lacy short train on the red carpet »
Similar News ItemsKristen Stewart (I)
- Woody Allen's all-star 2016 movie confirms cast: Jesse Eisenberg, Kristen Stewart and more (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 4 August 2015, 2:50 PM, PDT)
- Blake Lively, Parker Posey and More Join New Woody Allen Movie (From MovieWeb. 4 August 2015, 11:13 AM, PDT)
- Woody Allen bulks up cast on latest project (From ScreenDaily. 4 August 2015, 11:07 AM, PDT)
Snow White and the Huntsman (2012)
- Relativity Owes Money On Movies Going Back At Least 8 Years (From Deadline. 31 July 2015, 9:27 PM, PDT)
- Maggie Review (From The Hollywood News. 25 July 2015, 3:49 AM, PDT)
- Lol: Clint Howard Pitches a ‘Pippi Longstocking’ Reboot Starring Milla Jovovich (From Slash Film. 24 July 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)
Beau Nelson (II)
- Nicole Richie regrets neck tattoo (From National Ledger. 18 June 2015, 12:40 AM, PDT)
- Kristen Stewart: I Want To Shave My Head Before I Die (From HollywoodLife. 24 January 2014, 1:20 PM, PST)
- Kristen Stewart At 2013 Met Ball — Her Exact Hair & Makeup (From HollywoodLife. 7 May 2013, 3:07 PM, PDT)