For decades now, TV and movie viewers have become accustomed to seeing a bit of sexy scruff on leading men, but at this year's Academy Awards, chins and cheeks were furred in full or in part as Oscar's hunks decided to take a page from the "Duck Dynasty" playbook and let it all grow out -- as we see above with "Argo" star and director Ben Affleck (who was also bearded in the film).
Don't watch A&E's reality hit "Duck Dynasty"? Here's a peek at the duck-call-making Robertson clan of Louisiana, all glammed up -- Ok, the Oscar guys don't quite have the hair, but it's the thought that counts ...
Here's a look at some of the men who gave the razor a rest (whether for professional or personal reasons) in 2013 ...
Although he wasn't bearded in "Lincoln," Tommy Lee Jones goes full frontier ...
Similar News ItemsGeorge Clooney
- 12 Days of Binging? December Gets Busy With TV Series Premieres (From Variety - TV News. 26 November 2015, 11:00 AM, PST)
- Jennifer Lawrence Is Directing a Dark Comedy About Mental Warfare (From MovieWeb. 25 November 2015, 4:07 PM, PST)
- "Spotlight" Director Tom McCarthy to Receive Sonny Bono Visionary Award at 27th Annual Psiff Awards Gala (From Manny the Movie Guy. 24 November 2015, 10:08 AM, PST)
- Ben Affleck Is Feeling Lots of Pressure for Batman v Superman to Be Good (From Vulture. 25 November 2015, 9:26 PM, PST)
- Ben Affleck says there’s a “ton of pressure” on Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (From Flickeringmyth. 25 November 2015, 1:11 PM, PST)
- 'Black Mass' Director Scott Cooper To Helm Bourne-Esque 'White Knight' (From The Playlist. 25 November 2015, 11:25 AM, PST)
- Hugh Jackman's Broadway to Oz review – the screamingly camp end of large (From The Guardian - Film News. 24 November 2015, 7:09 PM, PST)
- "Fantastic Four" Sequel Pulled From Schedule (From Dark Horizons. 24 November 2015, 9:42 AM, PST)
- Fox Unsurprisingly Removes Fantastic Four 2 From Their 2017 Release Schedule (From ComicBookMovie. 23 November 2015, 6:55 PM, PST)