For decades now, TV and movie viewers have become accustomed to seeing a bit of sexy scruff on leading men, but at this year's Academy Awards, chins and cheeks were furred in full or in part as Oscar's hunks decided to take a page from the "Duck Dynasty" playbook and let it all grow out -- as we see above with "Argo" star and director Ben Affleck (who was also bearded in the film).
Don't watch A&E's reality hit "Duck Dynasty"? Here's a peek at the duck-call-making Robertson clan of Louisiana, all glammed up -- Ok, the Oscar guys don't quite have the hair, but it's the thought that counts ...
Here's a look at some of the men who gave the razor a rest (whether for professional or personal reasons) in 2013 ...
Although he wasn't bearded in "Lincoln," Tommy Lee Jones goes full frontier ...
Similar News ItemsGeorge Clooney (I)
- The trials of Russell Crowe: pranked by Jacko, goaded by paparazzi, threatened by al-Qaida (From The Guardian - Film News. 29 March 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- The Callow Way – Why Stars Are Worth Their Huge Salaries (From Flickeringmyth. 29 March 2015, 8:32 AM, PDT)
- Amy Adams, Jake Gyllenhaal, Joaquin Phoenix and Aaron Taylor-Johnson rumoured for Tom Ford’s Nocturnal Animals (From Flickeringmyth. 27 March 2015, 8:00 PM, PDT)
- Hugh Jackman Hints at One Last 'Wolverine' Appearance (From Rolling Stone. 29 March 2015, 12:38 PM, PDT)
- 'The Wolverine 3' May Really Be Hugh Jackman's Last 'X-Men' Movie (From FirstShowing.net. 29 March 2015, 11:02 AM, PDT)
- Hugh Jackman Hints Wolverine 3 Will Be His Last Mutant Movie (From EmpireOnline. 29 March 2015, 10:40 AM, PDT)
- Watch The Original Ending to Kevin Smith's Red State In Animated Form (From TheMovieBit. 29 March 2015, 12:09 PM, PDT)
- 'Mallrats 2' Brings Back Jeremy London and Ethan Suplee (From MovieWeb. 27 March 2015, 6:23 PM, PDT)
- Gillian Flynn To Write Steve McQueen’s Female Heist Flick Widows (From We Got This Covered. 27 March 2015, 4:30 PM, PDT)