For decades now, TV and movie viewers have become accustomed to seeing a bit of sexy scruff on leading men, but at this year's Academy Awards, chins and cheeks were furred in full or in part as Oscar's hunks decided to take a page from the "Duck Dynasty" playbook and let it all grow out -- as we see above with "Argo" star and director Ben Affleck (who was also bearded in the film).
Don't watch A&E's reality hit "Duck Dynasty"? Here's a peek at the duck-call-making Robertson clan of Louisiana, all glammed up -- Ok, the Oscar guys don't quite have the hair, but it's the thought that counts ...
Here's a look at some of the men who gave the razor a rest (whether for professional or personal reasons) in 2013 ...
Although he wasn't bearded in "Lincoln," Tommy Lee Jones goes full frontier ...
Similar News ItemsGeorge Clooney
- Terrorize This: "Team America World Police" (From MUBI. 28 August 2016, 2:18 PM, PDT)
- Where Does Britney Spears' Carpool Karaoke Rank Among Other Pop Divas? (From E! Online. 26 August 2016, 3:40 PM, PDT)
- Sarah Paulson in negotiations to join cast of Ocean’s Eight (From Flickeringmyth. 26 August 2016, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Why Dark Knight Rises Ending Is Perfect According to Joseph Gordon-Levitt (From MovieWeb. 30 August 2016, 10:43 AM, PDT)
- 'Deathstroke Announced For Standalone Batman Film And Other Stories!' -- Los Fanboys Podcast: Episode 28 (From LatinoReview. 30 August 2016, 9:58 AM, PDT)
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt: The Dark Knight Rises Had A “Perfect Ending” (From We Got This Covered. 30 August 2016, 9:32 AM, PDT)
- Superhero Bits: Mysterious Thor: Ragnarok Character, Silly Justice League Trailer Edit & More (From Slash Film. 29 August 2016, 5:00 PM, PDT)
- Five Important Lessons Hollywood Needs To Learn (From Cinelinx. 27 August 2016, 7:24 PM, PDT)
- X-Men Are Unlikely To Appear In Avengers: Infinity War (From We Got This Covered. 26 August 2016, 2:24 PM, PDT)