Okay, this Flying Nun bit is funny but honestly, can we go on with it?
Okay, the Best Supporting Actor Oscar! Will it be Tommy Lee Jones?
Omg...the wig didn't win! It's Christoph Watlz for "Django Unchained!"
Why were they playing "E.T.?"
Paperman won Best Animated Short!
Brave won Best Animated Film!
Awww...Quvenzhane Wallis!!!!! I love her!!!!!
6:05 -- All hail The Avengers!
That Claudio Miranda looks like a Cullen Lol
Life Of Pi wins Best Visual Effects and Cinematography!
Hurry up Jaws is coming!!!!
Les Miserables wins Best Make-Up because it's really hard to make beautiful Hollywood folks ugly
Whoa, Halle Berry -- she looks intergalactic!
Awwww...the music of James Bond! »
Similar News ItemsKristen Stewart (I)
- People in Russia Are Making Leo Their Own Oscar, Which Is Like When Your Dad Builds the Soccer Trophy Himself (From Vulture. 7 February 2016, 8:48 AM, PST)
- ‘Awards Chatter’ Podcast — Adam McKay (‘The Big Short’) (From Scott Feinberg. 3 February 2016, 9:10 AM, PST)
- Paris Images Trade Show Analyzes France’s New Tax Rebate Schemes (From Variety - Film News. 3 February 2016, 6:25 AM, PST)
Jennifer Lawrence (III)
- Epic New Super Bowl TV Spot for Bryan Singer's 'X-Men: Apocalypse' (From FirstShowing.net. 7 February 2016, 8:53 PM, PST)
- "X-Men: Apocalypse" - 'Super Bowl 50" Spot (From SneakPeek. 7 February 2016, 7:09 PM, PST)
- Big Game TV Spot – X-men: Apocalypse (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 7 February 2016, 6:38 PM, PST)
- 'Kung Fu Panda 3' Repeats Box Office Win with $21 Million (From MovieWeb. 7 February 2016, 11:09 AM, PST)
- Box Office: ‘Kung Fu Panda 3’ Trumps ‘Hail, Caesar!,’ ‘Pride & Prejudice & Zombies’ Flops (From Variety - Film News. 7 February 2016, 8:15 AM, PST)
- Saturday Night Live Recap: Larry David Hosts (From Hitfix. 7 February 2016, 4:57 AM, PST)