It was a sea of black, white and blue on the red carpet at the 85th Annual Academy Awards on Feb. 24. Hollywood’s biggest stars donned the most gorgeous gowns, showed some sideboob and wowed us in the most pleasant ways! Browse through our gallery to see all the pics from the red carpet.
The most beautiful stars in Hollywood trickled down the red carpet at the Dolby Theater in Los Angeles on Feb. 24 for the 85th Annual Academy Awards. Kelly Rowland and Brandi Glanville lead the way, followed by Jessica Chastain, Jennifer Lawrence and so many more!
Jessica wore a nude colored, sequined gown that surprisingly looked great with her skin tone and hair color. It came together in such a magical way — it’s such old Hollywood glamour.
Real Housewife of Beverly Hills, Brandi Glanville, disregarded any wardrobe advisories — not that there were any, but if there were, »
- Christopher Rogers
Similar News ItemsKristen Stewart (I)
- Film Review: Old Hollywood Glamour in Woody Allen’s ‘Café Society’ (From HollywoodChicago.com. 23 July 2016, 6:37 AM, PDT)
- Is Idris Elba Too Old to Play James Bond? (From MovieWeb. 22 July 2016, 12:55 PM, PDT)
- Kristen Stewart Spotted Kissing Back-On Girlfriend Alicia Cargile During a Coffee Run (From Popsugar. 21 July 2016, 9:30 PM, PDT)
Jennifer Lawrence (III)
- Announcing the 2016 Popsugar 100! (From Popsugar. 22 July 2016, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- Oscar Chart Updates: The Acting Races ! (From FilmExperience. 22 July 2016, 6:15 AM, PDT)
- 'Fappening' Hacker Gets 6 Months in Federal Prison (From TMZ. 22 July 2016, 5:05 AM, PDT)
- Director/ writer/ actor Gary Marshall dies at age 81 (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 22 July 2016, 9:49 PM, PDT)
- The BBC announces six-part adaptation of Les Miserables (From Flickeringmyth. 21 July 2016, 11:25 PM, PDT)
- Anne Hathaway Pays Tribute to Princess Diaries Director Garry Marshall: He 'Was Goodness Itself' (From PEOPLE.com. 20 July 2016, 4:40 PM, PDT)