At the most anticipated awards show of the year — the 85th Annual Academy Awards — the stars arrived on the red carpet looking gorgeous! Who looked best tonight? Vote below.
Stars like Reese Witherspoon, Jennifer Lawrence, Kristen Stewart and hundreds more arrived at the 85th Annual Academy Awards on Feb. 24 looking stunning! Click through our gallery to see some of the most beautiful women in the world on one of the most famous stages of all!
Actress and presenter Reese Witherspoon and nominee Jessica Chastain had almost the same exact hairstyle — glamourous, old hollywood waves. Both looked so amazing! The difference? Jessica had a flawless red lip, while Reese opted for a light pink lipstick.
Singer Kelly Rowland arrived with her hair in a sophisticated high bun and light pink lipstick.
Maria Menoudos rocked super voluminous hair, super long luxe lashes and spiny nude lip gloss!
E! red carpet guru Giuliana Rancic »
- Dory Larrabee
Similar News ItemsKristen Stewart (I)
- Teaser: Kristen Stewart Is Chasing Ghosts In Thriller ‘Personal Shopper’ (From ET Canada. 30 September 2016, 5:05 PM, PDT)
- With 'Personal Shopper,' Kristen Stewart leaves 'Twilight' in the rearview mirror (From Hitfix. 30 September 2016, 4:38 PM, PDT)
- Kristen Stewart Gets Spooked in Tense New ‘Personal Shopper’ Teaser (From Variety - Film News. 30 September 2016, 1:24 PM, PDT)
Jennifer Lawrence (III)
- Don't Call It a Comeback, but Jennifer Lawrence Just Made Her First Public Appearance in Months (From Popsugar. 30 September 2016, 12:45 PM, PDT)
- 2017 Oscar Predictions: Best Actress (From Thompson on Hollywood. 30 September 2016, 11:26 AM, PDT)
- 2017 Oscar Predictions: Best Actress (From Indiewire. 30 September 2016, 11:26 AM, PDT)
- Get Cast in Disney's ‘A Wrinkle in Time’ and 4 More Feature Films (From Backstage. 30 September 2016, 10:09 AM, PDT)
- Reese Witherspoon's Family Photos Are Absolutely Adorable (From Popsugar. 28 September 2016, 8:04 PM, PDT)
- A Wrinkle in Time: 5 Tidbits About Disney's Upcoming Adaptation (From BuzzSugar. 28 September 2016, 4:35 PM, PDT)