At the most anticipated awards show of the year — the 85th Annual Academy Awards — the stars arrived on the red carpet looking gorgeous! Who looked best tonight? Vote below.
Stars like Reese Witherspoon, Jennifer Lawrence, Kristen Stewart and hundreds more arrived at the 85th Annual Academy Awards on Feb. 24 looking stunning! Click through our gallery to see some of the most beautiful women in the world on one of the most famous stages of all!
Actress and presenter Reese Witherspoon and nominee Jessica Chastain had almost the same exact hairstyle — glamourous, old hollywood waves. Both looked so amazing! The difference? Jessica had a flawless red lip, while Reese opted for a light pink lipstick.
Singer Kelly Rowland arrived with her hair in a sophisticated high bun and light pink lipstick.
Maria Menoudos rocked super voluminous hair, super long luxe lashes and spiny nude lip gloss!
E! red carpet guru Giuliana Rancic »
- Dory Larrabee
Similar News ItemsKristen Stewart (I)
- Ranking the Film's of David Fincher: From 'Alien 3' to 'Girl with the Dragon Tattoo' (From Rope Of Silicon. 23 September 2014, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Robert Pattinson Spotted Holding Hands With Fka Twigs (From Uinterview. 22 September 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Robert Pattinson More Open Than Ever With New Gal Pal Fka Twigs (From TheImproper.com. 22 September 2014, 12:26 PM, PDT)
Jennifer Lawrence (III)
- 'Broad City,' 'Silver Linings Playbook' and 13 other Netflix, Hulu, Amazon and Crackle Musts (From Hitfix. 23 September 2014, 2:35 PM, PDT)
- Quentin Tarantino wants Viggo Mortensen for The Hateful Eight, report says (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 23 September 2014, 1:33 PM, PDT)
- Rumor: Viggo Mortensen Wanted for Quentin Tarantino’s ‘Hateful Eight’ (From Slash Film. 23 September 2014, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Ryan Seacrest, Lance Bass, Billy Eichner, Cyndi Lauper & More Celebrities Pay Tribute to Joan Rivers—Watch the Touching Videos! (From E! Online. 19 September 2014, 3:38 PM, PDT)
- Watch Emma Thompson sling human meat pies in 'Sweeney Todd' (From EW.com - PopWatch. 17 September 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Bryan Fuller on Hannibal, Fannibals, and Finally Having a Show Last More Than 2 Seasons (From Vulture. 16 September 2014, 11:00 AM, PDT)