Jessica Chastain made a major fashion splash on the red carpet at the 2013 Oscars. Now, a look back as we break down her gorgeous look!
The "Zero Dark Thirty" star, who was up for the Best Actress award, turned up at the Academy Awards in a gorgeous custom Armani gown.
The metallic-toned dress is actually in a copper-hue, according to the design house, and features a mermaid silhouette, highlighted by a fitted bodice and abbreviated train.
The dress has a geometric, lattice-patterned mesh overlay of shimmering white sequins and Swarovski crystals.
For jewels, Jessica turned ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsJessica Chastain
- Ridley Scott confirms 'Alien: Covenant' details (From ScreenDaily. 27 November 2015, 9:49 AM, PST)
- ‘The Danish Girl’ Star Alicia Vikander on How Gender Is ‘Extremely Fluid’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 27 November 2015, 6:57 AM, PST)
- Watch: In New Trailer for Terrence Malick's Meandering 'Knight of Cups,' Christian Bale Floats Through Hollywood (From Thompson on Hollywood. 24 November 2015, 10:24 AM, PST)
Zero Dark Thirty (2012)
- With Year-End Kudos, Critics Can Widen Oscar’s Playing Field (From Variety - Film News. 27 November 2015, 6:30 PM, PST)
- Recommended Discs & Deals of the Week: Black Friday Edition (From The Film Stage. 24 November 2015, 6:24 AM, PST)
- TV Review: ‘Spymasters: CIA in the Crosshairs’ (From Variety - TV News. 23 November 2015, 7:30 AM, PST)