Jessica Chastain made a major fashion splash on the red carpet at the 2013 Oscars. Now, a look back as we break down her gorgeous look!
The "Zero Dark Thirty" star, who was up for the Best Actress award, turned up at the Academy Awards in a gorgeous custom Armani gown.
The metallic-toned dress is actually in a copper-hue, according to the design house, and features a mermaid silhouette, highlighted by a fitted bodice and abbreviated train.
The dress has a geometric, lattice-patterned mesh overlay of shimmering white sequins and Swarovski crystals.
For jewels, Jessica turned ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsJessica Chastain
- 87th Academy Awards Dates and Early Predictions: Another Streep? (From Alt Film Guide. 18 April 2014, 5:07 PM, PDT)
- Cannes Film Festival 2014: Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Movies Make the Lineup (From PEOPLE.com. 17 April 2014, 10:25 AM, PDT)
- Complete 2014 Cannes Film Festival Lineup (From Rope Of Silicon. 17 April 2014, 7:50 AM, PDT)
Zero Dark Thirty (2012)
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier crosses $500 million at the global box office (From Flickeringmyth. 17 April 2014, 3:10 AM, PDT)
- Megan Ellison's Company Has a TV Show in the Works About Greta Garbo and Marlene Dietrich (From Vulture. 16 April 2014, 9:54 PM, PDT)
- TV Show About Greta Garbo And Marlene Dietrich Planned (From EmpireOnline. 16 April 2014, 2:10 PM, PDT)