Though Ben Affleck has won Best Director awards across the board this awards season for "Argo," he has been now-infamously snubbed a nomination at the 85th Academy Awards. While he would have been a shoe-in winner had he earned a nod, it's now a toss up for who will take home the Oscar gold.
Will it be Stephen Spielberg, whose been nominated for Best Director seven times and won twice? Or first time director Ben Zeitlin, whose indie darling "Beasts of the Southern Wild" is up for four awards tonight? Vote on who you think should win the award below, and let us know why in the comments.
<a href="http://polldaddy.com/poll/6918851/">Who should win Best Director at the 85th Academy Awards?</a> »
Similar News ItemsSteven Spielberg
- 'Black Sea' (2014) Movie Review (From Rope Of Silicon. 28 January 2015, 8:03 AM, PST)
- Is Chris Pratt Set For ‘Indiana Jones’ Reboot? (From The Hollywood News. 27 January 2015, 9:17 PM, PST)
- The Orchard Buys TV-Digital Rights to Nancy Spielberg’s Israel Documentary (From Variety - TV News. 27 January 2015, 7:30 PM, PST)
- Marvel's new Netflix shows: all you need to know about Aka Jessica Jones and friends (From The Guardian - TV News. 28 January 2015, 5:38 AM, PST)
- 'Suicide Squad' Rumors: Joker, Deathstroke & More Casting (From MovieWeb. 27 January 2015, 7:44 PM, PST)
- New VOD and Streaming Movies, Plus: 'Nightcrawler' Sneaks Home Two Weeks Before Disc (From Movies.com. 27 January 2015, 4:30 PM, PST)
- Win Tickets To The Advance Screening of Seventh Son in St. Louis (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 28 January 2015, 11:58 AM, PST)
- Most Adapted Screenplay Winners Are Adapted From Books (From Scott Feinberg. 28 January 2015, 7:52 AM, PST)
- 41 A-List Actors Who Bombed as Hard as Johnny Depp in ‘Mortdecai’ (From The Wrap. 28 January 2015, 7:04 AM, PST)