As you tune in to your favorite TV shows tonight, we think it’s only fair that You decide the night’s best sound bite.
After you’ve watched your favorite shows, submit your choice sound bite in the comments section of this post. Will the bite come from The Amazing Race, Girls, or The Walking Dead? Or did someone say something great during the Oscars? Let us know!
Leave a comment with your favorite quote of the evening and the name of the character who said it or vote for someone else’s by hitting “Like” next to their submission. »
- EW staff
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- AMC TV Show Ratings (updated 9/16/14) (From TVSeriesFinale. 16 September 2014, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Sneak Peek: Pay Your First Visit to Syfy's Town of the Living Dead (From TVLine.com. 16 September 2014, 9:02 AM, PDT)
- 'The Walking Dead' star Andrew Lincoln says to fear the beard in season 5 (From EW.com - Inside TV. 16 September 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
"The Amazing Race" (2001)
- CBS 2013-14 Season Ratings (updated 9/16/14) (From TVSeriesFinale. 16 September 2014, 1:36 PM, PDT)
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst on importing other reality stars (From EW.com - Inside TV. 15 September 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Which Big Brother Couple Is About to Get Engaged on TV? (From PEOPLE.com. 7 September 2014, 12:15 PM, PDT)