It’s Oscar Sunday! As you finish up your ballots, put the hors d’oeuvres in the oven and finish hanging your party decorations before your guests arrive, check out how the Academy does it for the year’s biggest party.
Before heading to the press room for tonight’s 85th Academy Awards, I popped over to Hollywood & Highland for one final look at the red carpet. The whole Oscar scene came into focus this morning as the Dolby Theatre was ready to be seen by a worldwide audience in all its sunny, spectacular glory.
While fans were filling up the bleacher seats, actresses of old-school Hollywood glamour were brought back again to walk the red carpet on Oscar Sunday. Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn, Bette Davis, Joan Crawford and Elizabeth Taylor were all set for their close-ups.
Plus members of the U.S. military were also present and eager to »
- Michelle McCue
Similar News ItemsMarilyn Monroe
- Casting Net: Pedro Pascal in talks for Great Wall movie (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 19 December 2014, 7:11 PM, PST)
- ‘Smash’ Marilyn Monroe Musical ‘Bombshell’ Comes to Broadway for One Night Benefit (From The Wrap. 18 December 2014, 9:27 PM, PST)
- News of the Century: "Bombshell" From Smash Is Happening. June 15th, 2015 (From FilmExperience. 18 December 2014, 10:40 AM, PST)
Elizabeth Taylor (I)
- Why You Shouldn’t Worry About Into the Woods (From Vulture. 24 December 2014, 10:00 AM, PST)
- Helena Bonham Carter and Tim Burton Split After 13 Years Together (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 December 2014, 12:03 PM, PST)
- On the Red Carpet, Emerging Designers Get Shot at Fame (From Variety - Film News. 19 December 2014, 10:00 AM, PST)
Audrey Hepburn (I)
- Here Are 15 Movie Musical Adaptations That Don’t Suck (From VH1.com. 22 December 2014, 5:00 AM, PST)
- You Won't Believe How Much Sony Pays Princess Beatrice (From Popsugar. 8 December 2014, 7:29 AM, PST)
- Daily | Goings On | Altman, Romanians, Downey Sr. (From Keyframe. 4 December 2014, 7:01 AM, PST)