It’s Oscar Sunday! As you finish up your ballots, put the hors d’oeuvres in the oven and finish hanging your party decorations before your guests arrive, check out how the Academy does it for the year’s biggest party.
Before heading to the press room for tonight’s 85th Academy Awards, I popped over to Hollywood & Highland for one final look at the red carpet. The whole Oscar scene came into focus this morning as the Dolby Theatre was ready to be seen by a worldwide audience in all its sunny, spectacular glory.
While fans were filling up the bleacher seats, actresses of old-school Hollywood glamour were brought back again to walk the red carpet on Oscar Sunday. Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn, Bette Davis, Joan Crawford and Elizabeth Taylor were all set for their close-ups.
Plus members of the U.S. military were also present and eager to »
- Michelle McCue
Similar News ItemsMarilyn Monroe
- 11 Hollywood Stars Who Stripped Down for Playboy (Photos) (From The Wrap. 24 June 2016, 3:32 PM, PDT)
- 17 Classic Romance Movies You Can Stream on Netflix (From BuzzSugar. 22 June 2016, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- 7 Celeb-Inspired YouTube Makeup Transformations More Dramatic Than Plastic Surgery (From E! Online. 17 June 2016, 2:45 PM, PDT)
Elizabeth Taylor (I)
- On this day: Liz & Dick Divorced, Harry Potter Published (From FilmExperience. 26 June 2016, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? Pt. 4: "The Exorcism" (From FilmExperience. 24 June 2016, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- HIV Positive Characters Still Absent on TV as Infection Rates Rise (From Variety - TV News. 24 June 2016, 9:00 AM, PDT)
Audrey Hepburn (I)
- Simon Cowell Hits Golden Buzzer For Cancer Survivor Calysta Bevier On ‘America’s Got Talent’ (From Uinterview. 22 June 2016, 10:15 AM, PDT)
- Cancer Survivor Calysta Bevier Wows Simon Cowell on America's Got Talent (From E! Online. 22 June 2016, 6:29 AM, PDT)
- Things that happened on Nicole Kidman's Birthday over the years (From FilmExperience. 20 June 2016, 4:00 AM, PDT)