‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2,’ along with stars Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson lead the pack with a whopping 7 ‘wins’ at the 2013 Golden Raspberry Awards. Do You think they deserved the diss?
Breaking Dawn Part 2 got slammed at the Razzies on Feb. 23, an Academy Awards spoof that hands out prizes for Hollywood’s lousiest movies on the eve of the Oscars.
The final installment of the Twilight saga managed to take home 7 “wins” including Worst Picture, Worst Actress (Kristen Stewart) Worst Supporting Actor (Taylor Lautner), Worst Screen Couple (Lautner and 12 year-old Mackenzie Foy) and Worst Screen Ensemble, which included Robert Pattinson.
The film also picked up Worst Remake/Rip-Off or Sequel and Worst Director for Bill Condon, making the fifth and final Twilight film 2012′s most-RAZZed movie.
But fret not! Breaking Dawn Part 2 may have taken home the most awards this year, but they didn’t do as bad »
- Christopher Rogers
Similar News ItemsRobert Pattinson
- Jamie Foxx May Play Mike Tyson, Leonardo DiCaprio Applauds Orlando Bloom + More in Today’s Last Lap (From VH1.com. 31 July 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Kristen Stewart and Nicholas Hoult Explore Japan Together (From Popsugar. 31 July 2014, 12:20 PM, PDT)
- Robert Pattinson Reveals the Hardest Part of His Breakup with Kristen Stewart (From PEOPLE.com. 31 July 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
Kristen Stewart (I)
- Snow White And The Huntsman 2 Officially Cuts Snow White, Gets A Release Date (From Cinema Blend. 31 July 2014, 4:48 PM, PDT)
- Snow White Prequel (Stupidly) Drops Snow White, Gets New Title and Release Date (From Alt Film Guide. 31 July 2014, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- Snow White Spin-Off Gets New Title, Release Date - But (Stupidly) Lacks Snow White and Stewart (From Alt Film Guide. 31 July 2014, 3:59 PM, PDT)
Jennifer Lopez (I)
- Why Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley Aren't Speaking (From PEOPLE.com. 31 July 2014, 8:40 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lopez's Birthday Cake Was Just as Fierce as You'd Expect—See the Pic! (From E! Online. 30 July 2014, 6:43 PM, PDT)
- Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie Are The Friendliest Exes Ever: See More Celebs Who Have Breezed Through Breakups! (From E! Online. 30 July 2014, 12:57 PM, PDT)