We can't believe it's been five years since Jennifer Lopez gave birth to her twins, Max and Emme - but it has!
The superstar mom was in full maternal mode on Thursday night in preparation for her babies' big Friday birthday.
"Happy Birthday Coconuts!!! 5 years of joy and true love!!!" J.Lo Tweeted on Thursday night, along with a photo of herself proudly displaying two-dozen homemade cupcakes, which she added were for the twins' celebration at school. "#momduties #bestfeelingever"
According to E! ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lopez (I)
- Jennifer Lopez Wants to Get Married Again (From Popsugar. 22 August 2014, 1:35 PM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lopez Doesn't "Whore Around" -- How's She Feel About Younger Men? (From TooFab. 22 August 2014, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- Nicki Minaj's ‘Anaconda’ Video Wrecks Miley Cyrus’ 24-Hour Vevo Record (From The Wrap. 22 August 2014, 7:54 AM, PDT)
"The Block" (2003)
- Best of Late Night TV: Serena Williams' Shattering Serve and Giada De Laurentiis' Game of Catchphrase (Video) (From Moviefone. 21 August 2014, 11:59 PM, PDT)
- The Block: our renovation nation is chipping away at the Aussie dream (From The Guardian - TV News. 28 July 2014, 11:27 PM, PDT)
- The Block and The Voice Kids: knock them down and start again (From The Guardian - TV News. 28 July 2014, 12:50 AM, PDT)