So he called her definitely, but she already has to get over him! Carly’s new music video for ‘Tonight I’m Getting Over You’ is a roller coaster ride of love and heartbreak. Keep reading to see it for yourself.
Carly Rae Jepsen’s new music video, which was released on Feb. 22, is actually a pretty long way away from the song that made her super famous.
‘Tonight I’m Getting Over You’: The New Carly Rae Jepsen
“Call Me Maybe” was all about stepping out on a limb and taking a chance on a sexy stranger. But her new song and video, “Tonight I’m Getting Over You,” is about a relationship gone sour, and the difficultly of getting over it no matter what.
Carly’s boy toy in “Tonight” has a bit of a Robert Pattinson thing going on, and the two do fun things like »
- Andrew Gruttadaro
Similar News ItemsRobert Pattinson
- Don't Lose Hope Just Yet - Robert Pattinson and Fka Twigs Might Get Back Together (From Popsugar. 20 October 2017, 1:35 PM, PDT)
- Robert Pattinson and Fka twigs Split — But Might Get Back Together: 'That’s the Girl He Wants to Marry' (From PEOPLE.com. 20 October 2017, 6:13 AM, PDT)
- Get Out leads nominations for 2017 Gotham Independent Film Awards (From Flickeringmyth. 19 October 2017, 1:26 PM, PDT)
New Video [us]
- Fear The Walking Dead Cast & Crew Reflect on Season 3 & Look Ahead to Season 4 in New Video (From DailyDead. 21 October 2017, 8:03 AM, PDT)
- It’s Mon Mothma Vs. Saw Gerrera In New Star Wars Rebels Clip (From We Got This Covered. 19 October 2017, 2:02 PM, PDT)
- Resident Evil 7 Dlc End Of Zoe and Not A Hero Featured in New Video & Screenshots from Capcom (From DailyDead. 18 October 2017, 8:46 AM, PDT)
Carly Rae Jepsen
- 'Walking on Air!' Katy Perry Helps Lesbian Couple Get Engaged at Her Concert on National Coming Out Day (From PEOPLE.com. 12 October 2017, 12:08 PM, PDT)
- Carly Rae Jepsen's "Call Me Maybe" Viewed 1 Billion Times on YouTube (From E! Online. 9 October 2017, 8:10 AM, PDT)
- Carly Rae Jepsen’s ‘Call Me Maybe’ Hits Milestone 1 Billion Views (From ET Canada. 9 October 2017, 7:09 AM, PDT)