In an interview with Flicks and Bits, Stone reflected on her first viewing of the DreamWorks comedy.
"That was incredible, it was amazing," she recalled. "I think The Croods has elements of all of my favourite movies, which is that it's not just funny and it's not just heartbreaking, it takes you on a journey throughout the entire film."
Stone went on to reveal that she even shed a tear while watching the prehistoric family's journey to find a new home.
"I cried watching it, and I laughed, and I just went along for the ride and enjoyed myself the entire time, »
Similar News ItemsEmma Stone (III)
- 'Birdman' director Alejandro González Iñárritu has a problem with the word 'hero' (From Hitfix. 1 September 2014, 9:51 AM, PDT)
- Competition: Win 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2' (From CineVue. 31 August 2014, 11:26 AM, PDT)
- ‘Birdman’ Confirms Its Awards Buzz at Telluride (From Variety - Film News. 31 August 2014, 10:32 AM, PDT)
Ryan Reynolds (I)
- What a “No Jokes” DC Comics Movie Universe Would Look Like (From FilmSchoolRejects. 29 August 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- I Tried 5 Wacky Diy Hair Treatments (Including Eggs on My Head) in Hopes of Achieving Blake Lively's Beautiful Tresses (From E! Online. 27 August 2014, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Warner Bros Has a No Jokes Policy For Its Superhero Films? (From Worst Previews. 27 August 2014, 3:39 AM, PDT)
- Fxx's Every Simpsons Ever Marathon: Day 11 - HitFix Picks (From Hitfix. 30 August 2014, 8:00 PM, PDT)
- Venice 2014: 'Manglehorn' review (From CineVue. 30 August 2014, 3:19 PM, PDT)
- Daily | Venice + Toronto 2014 | David Gordon Green’s Manglehorn (t) (From Fandor: Keyframe (t). 30 August 2014, 12:11 PM, PDT)