This year's Oscars race for Best Picture is a toughie, but thanks to all that Academy snubbage in the Best Director department, Ben Affleck's "Argo" has been getting a substantial amount of buzz ... and these puppies totally agree.
Jimmy Fallon brought his "Late Night" Best Picture prediction pups back to redeem themselves after screwing the pooch last year — the little furballs plucked "The Tree of Life" for the win but wound up shamed by the runaway success of "The Artist" — and they found "Argo" to be the tastiest dish of the nine.
It does make sense, in a way, since the name of the flick does kinda sound like some sort of off-brand dog chow.
Even so, litter number number two may have gotten this one right, since "Argo" is largely considered the frontrunner for the prize after earning wins at the Golden Globes, Critics Choice Awards, SAGs and »
- Amanda Bell
Similar News ItemsBen Affleck
- Rumour: Leaked photo claims to show Superman’s black suit from Justice League (From Flickeringmyth. 21 January 2017, 2:08 AM, PST)
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Rehearsals Are Underway -- Watch the Bellas Get Moving! (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 January 2017, 4:17 PM, PST)
- Rumour: Green Lantern Corps actor shortlist includes Tom Cruise, Jake Gyllenhaal, and Ryan Reynolds? (From Flickeringmyth. 20 January 2017, 11:50 AM, PST)
- NCIS' Brian Dietzen Previews High Drama, Big Reveals for Jimmy Palmer (From TVLine.com. 21 January 2017, 1:41 PM, PST)
- Jennifer Aniston Explains Her Dramatic Turn in Iraq War Movie The Yellow Birds (From PEOPLE.com. 21 January 2017, 10:07 AM, PST)
- Shaft Reboot Gets Fantastic Four Director Tim Story (From MovieWeb. 20 January 2017, 3:07 PM, PST)
- Oscars 2017: What Are Mel Gibson’s Chances of a Best Director Nomination For ‘Hacksaw Ridge’? (From Scott Feinberg. 19 January 2017, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Final Oscar Predictions: 5 Lingering Questions With Nominations on the Way (From Variety - Film News. 18 January 2017, 5:15 PM, PST)
- Ben Affleck On Sad Affleck Meme & What He Learned From Batman v Superman (From LRM Online. 18 January 2017, 11:15 AM, PST)