Well, that was a mediocre night of brooding dudes. Remember when I told last night's ladies to "matter more"? Turns out the gents needed the same memo, with one notable exception: The fabulous, high-heeled mess known as J'da, who announced he was "representing the gays" after his eye-popping, nutty, floor-clutching performance of "Rumour Has It," rocked me, confused me, and ultimately felt... too insane for this universe. We'll get to that in a bit. J'da's performance, I mean, not the universe where he can live and thrive. That's a couple millennia off.
Just like Wednesday's initial Vegas night, we saw 10 performers croon (all dudes this time), and five earned the right to stay while the other five were eliminated. Let's rank these 10 and sort out our feelings for years afterward with suburban therapist Kara DioGuardi. I assume that's what's she's up to recently.
Let's start with this. »
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Zooey Deschanel Tweets Star Studded Set Photo From 'Rock The Kasbah' (From Entertainment Tonight. 30 July 2014, 7:45 PM, PDT)
- Jason Derulo On Zac Efron's "Wiggle," Jordin & His Competition With Karmin! (From TooFab. 30 July 2014, 3:45 PM, PDT)
- Zooey Deschanel Tweets 'Rock the Kasbah' Cast Photo as Shooting Wraps (From MovieWeb. 30 July 2014, 12:27 PM, PDT)
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon's Bel Air Mansion Sold - How Much Did They Get? (From National Ledger. 28 July 2014, 4:58 PM, PDT)
- Mariah Carey -- Buyer Backs Out -- Anybody Want A $13M Mansion? (From TMZ. 28 July 2014, 2:22 PM, PDT)
- Mariah Carey -- Bel Air is for Princes, Not for Queens (From TMZ. 26 July 2014, 12:30 AM, PDT)
- SpongeBob SquarePants Experiences 3D for First Time in ‘Sponge Out of Water’ Movie Trailer (Video) (From The Wrap. 31 July 2014, 9:08 AM, PDT)
- Ariana Grande Opens Up About Her Confidence Problem (From PEOPLE.com. 30 July 2014, 4:40 AM, PDT)
- Ariana Grande on the Cover of Seventeen (From iCelebz. 30 July 2014, 12:50 AM, PDT)