Well, that was a mediocre night of brooding dudes. Remember when I told last night's ladies to "matter more"? Turns out the gents needed the same memo, with one notable exception: The fabulous, high-heeled mess known as J'da, who announced he was "representing the gays" after his eye-popping, nutty, floor-clutching performance of "Rumour Has It," rocked me, confused me, and ultimately felt... too insane for this universe. We'll get to that in a bit. J'da's performance, I mean, not the universe where he can live and thrive. That's a couple millennia off.
Just like Wednesday's initial Vegas night, we saw 10 performers croon (all dudes this time), and five earned the right to stay while the other five were eliminated. Let's rank these 10 and sort out our feelings for years afterward with suburban therapist Kara DioGuardi. I assume that's what's she's up to recently.
Let's start with this. »
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Clay Aiken on Donald Trump's Run for Presidency: "I Don't Think Anybody Should Discount Him" (From Us Weekly. 2 August 2015, 1:13 PM, PDT)
- Fox 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 8/1/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 1 August 2015, 4:48 PM, PDT)
- Carrie Underwood's Baby Boy Is the Ultimate Explorer While Hanging Out With Mike Fisher—See the Pic! (From E! Online. 1 August 2015, 1:42 PM, PDT)
- Bethenny Frankel, 50 Cent and More -- See This Week's Best Celebrity TwitPics! (From TooFab. 1 August 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Justin Bieber Crashes Mariah Carey/French Montana Sesh (From TMZ. 31 July 2015, 11:03 AM, PDT)
- This Is 1 Musical Collaboration We Did Not See Coming (From Popsugar. 31 July 2015, 9:45 AM, PDT)
- Nicki Minaj Allegedly Dumps Meek Mill, Poor Guy (From Vulture. 1 August 2015, 8:47 AM, PDT)
- Nicki Minaj Calls Out Her Ex-Boyfriend on Stage (From Popsugar. 31 July 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Meek Mill Drake Diss Song Trashed ... More than a Little Meek (From TMZ. 31 July 2015, 6:14 AM, PDT)