Heeeeere’s your Oscar!
No, that’s too easy. How about: “I want you to hold this trophy … between your knees.”
Jack Nicholson will serve as a presenter at the Academy Awards this Sunday, ending several years of absence for the man whose sinister grin was a front-row mainstay at the show for decades.
He’s bringing with him another Oscar veteran: Dustin Hoffman.
Producers Craig Zadan and Neil Meron announced the coup this morning as the clock ticks down to Sunday’s show. The two have an in with The Man Who Wears Sunglasses Indoors — they produced his last starring role, »
- Anthony Breznican
Similar News ItemsJennifer Aniston
- Jennifer Aniston Sees ‘Hamilton’ On Broadway (From Uinterview. 8 October 2015, 1:29 PM, PDT)
- Michaela Watkins on the Interesting Women She’s Played, From Sarah Koenig to Casual (From Vulture. 8 October 2015, 8:48 AM, PDT)
- Casting: Maslany, Lathan, Falco, Huston, Jenner (From Dark Horizons. 8 October 2015, 5:01 AM, PDT)
Will Ferrell (I)
- Sarah Silverman is Latest Comedic Actor to Branch into Drama with ‘I Smile Back’ (From Scott Feinberg. 8 October 2015, 3:00 AM, PDT)
- BFI London Film Festival 2015: ‘SNL’ doc ‘Live from New York!’ lacks bite (From SoundOnSight. 7 October 2015, 5:53 PM, PDT)
- Funny or Die’s Production Chief on Why Will Ferrell-Adam McKay Project Isn’t ‘SNL,’ Billy Eichner’s Big Move (From The Wrap. 7 October 2015, 11:47 AM, PDT)
Paul Rudd (I)
- Meg LeFauve on the attraction and challenges of writing Captain Marvel (From JoBlo. 8 October 2015, 7:53 PM, PDT)
- Michael Gross Talks 'Tremors 5', Burt Gummer and More Sequels | Exclusive (From MovieWeb. 8 October 2015, 3:32 PM, PDT)
- ‘Ant-Man’ Receives A Sequel In ‘Ant-Man And The Wasp’ (From Uinterview. 8 October 2015, 3:00 PM, PDT)