Heeeeere’s your Oscar!
No, that’s too easy. How about: “I want you to hold this trophy … between your knees.”
Jack Nicholson will serve as a presenter at the Academy Awards this Sunday, ending several years of absence for the man whose sinister grin was a front-row mainstay at the show for decades.
He’s bringing with him another Oscar veteran: Dustin Hoffman.
Producers Craig Zadan and Neil Meron announced the coup this morning as the clock ticks down to Sunday’s show. The two have an in with The Man Who Wears Sunglasses Indoors — they produced his last starring role, »
- Anthony Breznican
Similar News ItemsJennifer Aniston
- Kate Hudson Tries to Convince Her "Gorgeous" Mother's Day Co-Star Jennifer Aniston to "Get on Instagram" (From E! Online. 3 September 2015, 7:16 AM, PDT)
- Kate Hudson Snags Jennifer Aniston for an Instagram Selfie (From Us Weekly. 3 September 2015, 5:27 AM, PDT)
- Sandra Bullock's New Boyfriend: 5 Things to Know About Bryan Randall (From E! Online. 2 September 2015, 9:15 AM, PDT)
Will Ferrell (I)
- Daddy’s Home Gets A New Trailer (From ShockYa. 3 September 2015, 11:17 AM, PDT)
- Josh Gad to play Roger Ebert alongside Will Ferrell’s Russ Meyer in Russ & Roger (From Flickeringmyth. 3 September 2015, 3:47 AM, PDT)
- Will Ferrell's 10 Best Co-Stars, Ranked (From Cinema Blend. 3 September 2015, 12:25 AM, PDT)
Paul Rudd (I)
- Beyond Fest 2015 to Feature 35mm Screenings of The Evil Dead and Evil Dead II (From DailyDead. 3 September 2015, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Hulk Cut from 'Captain America: Civil War' for One Big Reason (From MovieWeb. 3 September 2015, 8:11 AM, PDT)
- Mark Ruffalo says Hulk is Not in Captain America: Civil War (From Flickeringmyth. 3 September 2015, 7:54 AM, PDT)