Heeeeere’s your Oscar!
No, that’s too easy. How about: “I want you to hold this trophy … between your knees.”
Jack Nicholson will serve as a presenter at the Academy Awards this Sunday, ending several years of absence for the man whose sinister grin was a front-row mainstay at the show for decades.
He’s bringing with him another Oscar veteran: Dustin Hoffman.
Producers Craig Zadan and Neil Meron announced the coup this morning as the clock ticks down to Sunday’s show. The two have an in with The Man Who Wears Sunglasses Indoors — they produced his last starring role, »
- Anthony Breznican
Similar News ItemsJennifer Aniston
- Jennifer Aniston Launches New Fragrance, Dishes on Her Before-Bedtime Beauty Routine & More: Exclusive First Look! (From E! Online. 7 July 2015, 6:30 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Celebrate Fourth of July With Sandra Bullock, Jason Bateman (From Us Weekly. 6 July 2015, 12:53 PM, PDT)
- Decoding Kit Harington's Wimbledon locks: celebrity haircuts as spoiler alerts (From The Guardian - TV News. 6 July 2015, 5:54 AM, PDT)
Will Ferrell (I)
- ‘The Spoils Before Dying’: TV Review (From The Hollywood Reporter. 7 July 2015, 12:29 PM, PDT)
- Kristen Wiig Has Been Ignoring the Ghostbusters Hubbub; Plus, Watch Her ‘Lost’ Sex Scene From The Spoils Before Dying (From Vulture. 7 July 2015, 7:48 AM, PDT)
- TV Review: ‘The Spoils Before Dying’ (From Variety - TV News. 7 July 2015, 7:45 AM, PDT)
Paul Rudd (I)
- Marvel's Ant-Man Viral Features Strong Hints Towards Civil War (From Cinema Blend. 7 July 2015, 5:16 PM, PDT)
- Christine Everhart reports on Scott Lang in new Ant-Man viral video (From Flickeringmyth. 7 July 2015, 3:15 PM, PDT)
- Iron Man's 'Christine Everhart' Reports On 'Scott Lang' In New Ant-man Promo Video (From ComicBookMovie. 7 July 2015, 2:30 PM, PDT)