Heeeeere’s your Oscar!
No, that’s too easy. How about: “I want you to hold this trophy … between your knees.”
Jack Nicholson will serve as a presenter at the Academy Awards this Sunday, ending several years of absence for the man whose sinister grin was a front-row mainstay at the show for decades.
He’s bringing with him another Oscar veteran: Dustin Hoffman.
Producers Craig Zadan and Neil Meron announced the coup this morning as the clock ticks down to Sunday’s show. The two have an in with The Man Who Wears Sunglasses Indoors — they produced his last starring role, »
- Anthony Breznican
Similar News ItemsJennifer Aniston
- Justin Theroux Says Loving Jennifer Aniston Isn't "Difficult" & He Doesn't Hate The Paparazzi (From TooFab. 10 July 2014, 3:15 PM, PDT)
- Watch: ‘Are you kidding me?’ Another supercut? (From SoundOnSight. 10 July 2014, 12:38 PM, PDT)
- Justin Theroux Reveals What Life Is Really Like With Jennifer Aniston (From Popsugar. 10 July 2014, 7:29 AM, PDT)
- Giveaway: Win an 'Anchorman 2' Talking Figure Signed by Will Ferrell (From MovieWeb. 10 July 2014, 3:53 PM, PDT)
- Greg Poehler (Amy's brother) discusses his new comedy 'Welcome to Sweden' (From EW.com - Inside TV. 10 July 2014, 12:49 PM, PDT)
- Welcome to Sweden: Greg Poehler on Nudity, Cussing & His Big Amy Gaffe (From TVLine.com. 10 July 2014, 12:28 PM, PDT)
- Starz’s Chris Albrecht on the Challenges of Buzz, Diversity and Budgets (From Variety - TV News. 11 July 2014, 3:15 PM, PDT)
- Which of These 5 Opening Credits Sequences Deserves an Emmy? (From Vulture. 10 July 2014, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- 2014 Emmy Nominations Include The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, American Horror Story (From DailyDead. 10 July 2014, 9:59 AM, PDT)