Heeeeere’s your Oscar!
No, that’s too easy. How about: “I want you to hold this trophy … between your knees.”
Jack Nicholson will serve as a presenter at the Academy Awards this Sunday, ending several years of absence for the man whose sinister grin was a front-row mainstay at the show for decades.
He’s bringing with him another Oscar veteran: Dustin Hoffman.
Producers Craig Zadan and Neil Meron announced the coup this morning as the clock ticks down to Sunday’s show. The two have an in with The Man Who Wears Sunglasses Indoors — they produced his last starring role, »
- Anthony Breznican
Similar News ItemsJennifer Aniston
- Box Office: ‘Magnificent Seven’ Hits Bullseye With $35 Million Debut (From Variety - Film News. 25 September 2016, 7:37 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Keep Close During Their Date Night in NYC (From Popsugar. 25 September 2016, 7:23 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Aniston & Justin Theroux -- Smiles, No Smiles (From TMZ. 25 September 2016, 12:45 AM, PDT)
Will Ferrell (I)
- Will Ferrell quits his new comedy, days before shooting starts (From Den of Geek. 20 September 2016, 11:10 PM, PDT)
- Step Brothers' Catalina Wine Mixer Is Now an Annual Event - and Happening This Weekend! (From BuzzSugar. 20 September 2016, 8:25 AM, PDT)
- ‘Right Now Kapow’ creators explain how WB and Disney teamed up for the wacky animated show (From Hitfix. 19 September 2016, 5:10 PM, PDT)
Paul Rudd (I)
- The Russos considered killing an Avenger in Captain America: Civil War (From Flickeringmyth. 25 September 2016, 8:35 AM, PDT)
- Chris Evans, Margot Robbie, Paul Rudd And More Star In Jimmy Kimmel's Latest "Celebrities Read Mean Tweets" (From ComicBookMovie. 22 September 2016, 11:59 AM, PDT)
- Duncan Jones to Direct Sci-Fi Movie ‘Mute,’ Which Will Have a ‘Moon’ Connection (From Indiewire. 22 September 2016, 9:59 AM, PDT)