The 85th annual Academy Awards hosted by Seth MacFarlane are due to take place in Hollywood over the weekend.
As we anticipate the stars set to grace the red carpet at the ceremony held at the Kodak Theatre in Los Angeles - including nominees Anne Hathaway, Naomi Watts and Jennifer Lawrence - we take a look back at the worst ever Oscar outfits.
Featuring Celine Dion's infamous back-to-front tuxedo, Bjork's iconic swan and Angelina's gothic Morticia Addams look. »
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- What films will screen or premiere at the 2014 Toronto International Film Festival? (From Hitfix. 21 July 2014, 1:38 PM, PDT)
- Comic-Con 2014: First Trailer for The Hunger Games: Mockingjay to Debut at the Samsung Galaxy Experience (From The Daily BLAM!. 21 July 2014)
- Best and Worst: Was there anything funny or sexy in 'Sex Tape'? (From Hitfix. 19 July 2014, 12:27 PM, PDT)
- Michael Caine joins the cast of The Last Witch Hunter (From Cinelinx. 21 July 2014, 4:48 PM, PDT)
- Michael Caine to team with Vin Diesel for The Last Witch Hunter (From Flickeringmyth. 21 July 2014, 12:38 PM, PDT)
- Save Me the Krust: 'The Simpsons' Likely Killing Off Krusty the Clown (From Rolling Stone. 21 July 2014, 10:19 AM, PDT)
- TVLine Items: Bernadette Peters Visits Girlfriends' Guide, Odd Teaser and More (From TVLine.com. 21 July 2014, 12:06 PM, PDT)
- Hank Azaria’s Voice To Watch Over ‘Bordertown’ (From The Hollywood News. 21 July 2014, 8:34 AM, PDT)
- Hank Azaria to Lead the Voice Cast of Fox's Bordertown (From Comingsoon.net. 20 July 2014, 9:23 PM, PDT)