The 85th annual Academy Awards hosted by Seth MacFarlane are due to take place in Hollywood over the weekend.
As we anticipate the stars set to grace the red carpet at the ceremony held at the Kodak Theatre in Los Angeles - including nominees Anne Hathaway, Naomi Watts and Jennifer Lawrence - we take a look back at the worst ever Oscar outfits.
Featuring Celine Dion's infamous back-to-front tuxedo, Bjork's iconic swan and Angelina's gothic Morticia Addams look. »
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- Madonna Slams Blond Ambition Biopic (From MovieWeb. 25 April 2017, 7:13 PM, PDT)
- Brie Larson Says Friendships With Emma Stone and Jennifer Lawrence 'Saved My Life' (From Entertainment Tonight. 25 April 2017, 12:45 PM, PDT)
- Brie Larson on Her Cash-Strapped Early Years: I Was ‘Living Off Food in the Film-Festival Welcome Bags’ (From PEOPLE.com. 25 April 2017, 10:11 AM, PDT)
- Argentinian Poster is a ‘Colossal’ Success (From Bloody-Disgusting.com. 25 April 2017, 3:27 PM, PDT)
- Best Teen Movie Kisses (From PEOPLE.com. 25 April 2017, 7:41 AM, PDT)
- Scorpion Wedding Sneak Peek: Walter Has Something to Tell Paige (From TVLine.com. 24 April 2017, 5:20 PM, PDT)
- ‘Tracktown’: Real-Life Olympian Alexi Pappas Makes a Run For Movie Stardom in Sports Comedy — Watch (From Indiewire. 25 April 2017, 1:46 PM, PDT)
- Watch Laura Dern, Naomi Watts and Patricia Arquette Share Their Best David Lynch Stories (Video) (From The Wrap. 25 April 2017, 12:19 PM, PDT)
- ‘La La Land’: Damien Chazelle Discusses the Making of That Opening Number in Exclusive Blu-Ray Featurette — Watch (From Indiewire. 25 April 2017, 9:20 AM, PDT)