The 85th annual Academy Awards hosted by Seth MacFarlane are due to take place in Hollywood over the weekend.
As we anticipate the stars set to grace the red carpet at the ceremony held at the Kodak Theatre in Los Angeles - including nominees Anne Hathaway, Naomi Watts and Jennifer Lawrence - we take a look back at the worst ever Oscar outfits.
Featuring Celine Dion's infamous back-to-front tuxedo, Bjork's iconic swan and Angelina's gothic Morticia Addams look. »
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- The Week in Movies – Avengers: Infinity War plot revealed? Jumanji & Transformers controversy, Star Wars films post-2021 and more… (From Flickeringmyth. 25 September 2016, 3:17 AM, PDT)
- The Magnificent Seven movie review: a dusty, dry husk of a movie (From FlickFilosopher. 24 September 2016, 7:29 AM, PDT)
- 5 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Passengers (From We Got This Covered. 23 September 2016, 8:59 AM, PDT)
- 26 Stars Who Became Mothers This Year (From Popsugar. 24 September 2016, 7:35 AM, PDT)
- Colossal: Anne Hathaway Sheds New Light On Her Troubled Character As Monster Movie Eyes 2017 Release (From We Got This Covered. 23 September 2016, 9:38 AM, PDT)
- Fantastic Fest 2016 Preview: How a Wacky Austin Genre Festival Became A Secret Weapon for the Foreign Language Film Market (From Indiewire. 22 September 2016, 11:34 AM, PDT)
- Brenda Vaccaro & ‘The Night Of’s Poorna Jagannathan Join Netflix Drama ‘Gyspy’ – Update (From Deadline TV. 23 September 2016, 1:21 PM, PDT)
- Paramount Pushes Back ‘Rings,’ ‘Friday the 13th’ Reboot to 2017 (From The Wrap. 22 September 2016, 6:27 PM, PDT)
- Fall Horror Movie Preview: A Definitive Guide to the Season's Macabre Offerings (From Hitfix. 22 September 2016, 5:23 PM, PDT)