The 85th annual Academy Awards hosted by Seth MacFarlane are due to take place in Hollywood over the weekend.
As we anticipate the stars set to grace the red carpet at the ceremony held at the Kodak Theatre in Los Angeles - including nominees Anne Hathaway, Naomi Watts and Jennifer Lawrence - we take a look back at the worst ever Oscar outfits.
Featuring Celine Dion's infamous back-to-front tuxedo, Bjork's iconic swan and Angelina's gothic Morticia Addams look. »
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- The Crazy Twist in Chris Pratt's Failed Magic Trick Makes Jennifer Lawrence Freak Out (From Popsugar. 5 December 2016, 10:20 AM, PST)
- Chris Pratt Shares Waiter Past, Admits To Eating Customers’ Leftovers (From ET Canada. 5 December 2016, 6:44 AM, PST)
- Ballet Star Sergei Polunin Lands Roles in 'Murder on the Orient Express,' 'Red Sparrow' (Exclusive) (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 5 December 2016, 2:04 AM, PST)
- Oscar Host Jimmy Kimmel May Have Been the Academy’s Only Choice — Here’s Why (From Indiewire. 5 December 2016, 10:42 AM, PST)
- xXx: The Return Of Xander Cage Actress Nina Dobrev Would Love To Play The Next Catwoman (From We Got This Covered. 5 December 2016, 9:32 AM, PST)
- Anne Hathaway Sports Super Sexy, Cleavage-Baring Dress on 'Ocean's Eight' Set (From Entertainment Tonight. 2 December 2016, 11:28 AM, PST)
- Liev Schreiber Breaks Silence on Split With Naomi Watts: ‘We’re Very Close’ (From PEOPLE.com. 1 December 2016, 4:54 PM, PST)
- ’21 Jump Street’ All-Female Spinoff to Be Written by Rodney Rothman (From Indiewire. 1 December 2016, 4:53 PM, PST)
- Liev Schreiber Opens Up About Naomi Watts Split for the First Time: I Hope We'll Stay Close (From Entertainment Tonight. 1 December 2016, 2:45 PM, PST)