The contents of the goody bags given to this year's Oscar nominees have been revealed.
As revealed by The Hollywood Reporter, the 'Everyone Wins at the Oscars Nominee Gift Bag' includes a mixture of high-end - a $5,000 face-lift gift certificate and a trip to Australia - and mundane items.
Among the more surprising items included are a set of hair ties that double as bracelets (worth $80), a product for removing fluff from clothing, a six-pack of Naked Brand condoms, and a self-help book entitled Take 2: Your Guide to Happy Endings and New Beginnings.
A bottle of Windex and a bottle of gourmet maple syrup are also included in the bag, which is designed by PR firm Distinctive Assets rather than the Academy.
> 10 outrageous Oscar injustices: Pulp Fiction, »
Similar News ItemsSteven Spielberg
- Sienna Miller Joins Bradley Cooper for Eastwood's 'American Sniper' (From FirstShowing.net. 14 March 2014, 3:13 PM, PDT)
- Sienna Miller in Talks to Join Bradley Cooper in Clint Eastwood's ‘American Sniper’ (Exclusive) (From The Wrap. 14 March 2014, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Fearnet Movie Review: 'Among the Living' [SXSW 2014] (From FEARnet. 14 March 2014, 1:30 PM, PDT)
Jennifer Lawrence (III)
- New X-Men: Days of Future Past images released as Bryan Singer talks X-Men: Apocalypse (From Flickeringmyth. 14 March 2014, 5:09 PM, PDT)
- Last Lap: Who’s Giving Props To Jennifer Aniston? (From TheFabLife - Movies. 14 March 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Pi Day 2014 Celebration: 17 Photos of Pie "Porn," Starring Jensen Ackles (From E! Online. 14 March 2014, 1:21 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive: First Look at Concept Art from Rio 2 (From ReelzChannel. 14 March 2014, 7:12 AM, PDT)
- 'Les Miserables': New Broadway cast performs on 'Gma,' and we should all pay attention (From EW.com - PopWatch. 13 March 2014, 10:50 AM, PDT)
- Helena Bonham Carter Back for 'Alice in Wonderland' Sequel in 2016 (From FirstShowing.net. 13 March 2014, 7:51 AM, PDT)