The contents of the goody bags given to this year's Oscar nominees have been revealed.
As revealed by The Hollywood Reporter, the 'Everyone Wins at the Oscars Nominee Gift Bag' includes a mixture of high-end - a $5,000 face-lift gift certificate and a trip to Australia - and mundane items.
Among the more surprising items included are a set of hair ties that double as bracelets (worth $80), a product for removing fluff from clothing, a six-pack of Naked Brand condoms, and a self-help book entitled Take 2: Your Guide to Happy Endings and New Beginnings.
A bottle of Windex and a bottle of gourmet maple syrup are also included in the bag, which is designed by PR firm Distinctive Assets rather than the Academy.
> 10 outrageous Oscar injustices: Pulp Fiction, »
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- Elle Fanning -- Banking On an Oscar and Big Box Office ... for New Movie Payday (From TMZ. 30 August 2015, 12:50 AM, PDT)
- Celebrities Who Are Best Friends Irl (From Moviefone. 29 August 2015, 10:00 PM, PDT)
- Best of the Week: New 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Teaser, 'Doctor Strange' Gets Another Great Actor and More (From Movies.com. 28 August 2015, 11:00 PM, PDT)
- ‘Falling Skies’ Series Finale Yields More Fizzle Than Fireworks (Spoilers) (From Variety - TV News. 30 August 2015, 8:15 PM, PDT)
- Falling Skies Boss Weighs In on Series Finale's Big Twists (Including a Very Final One That Didn't Make the Cut) (From TVLine.com. 30 August 2015, 8:05 PM, PDT)
- ‘Falling Skies’ series finale: Showrunner David Eick answers your burning questions (From Hitfix. 30 August 2015, 8:00 PM, PDT)
- Watch Hugh Jackman Surprise Wolverine's Biggest Fan In Emotional Video (From Cinema Blend. 29 August 2015, 1:11 PM, PDT)
- Hugh Jackman Makes A Young Wolverine Fan's Day For The Make-a-Wish Foundation (From ComicBookMovie. 28 August 2015, 10:01 AM, PDT)
- Demi Lovato Will Perform at the 2015 MTV VMAs on Sunday (From Popsugar. 28 August 2015, 9:44 AM, PDT)