Can the ailing talent show hope to revive its fortunes by removing Tulisa from the judging panel – and who should replace her?
Tulisa, you haven't made it through to the next round. Your best-bits package is basically a three-second montage of you holding up your tattoo and mutely scowling. Please collect your obligatory hug from Dermot O'Leary, inform everyone that this isn't the last we'll see of you and get out.
According to reports this morning, Tulisa Contostavlos has become the latest victim of the Great X Factor Postmortem of 2013. The fact that there's been a postmortem at all shouldn't come as a surprise, because last year's series of X Factor was, objectively, a witless clusterbonk. The judges were barely present, the weekly themes seemed to have been chosen by Tony Blackburn and, despite the fact that I wrote about the show twice a week for three months, I can't remember who won. »
- Stuart Heritage
Similar News ItemsSimon Cowell (I)
- Xtra Factor's Rochelle Humes goes for '70s chic as she models her latest fashion range (From Digital Spy - TV news. 27 July 2015, 9:18 AM, PDT)
- Simon Cowell, Kenny Ortega Team for Sony’s Music-Driven Drama ‘Delinquents’ (Exclusive) (From The Wrap. 24 July 2015, 11:25 AM, PDT)
- The X Factor: 13 brilliant and bonkers auditions that make us excited for the new series (From Digital Spy - TV news. 24 July 2015, 7:30 AM, PDT)
"The X Factor" (2011)
- The X Factor 2015: 8 big changes that have been made this series (From Digital Spy - TV news. 27 July 2015, 9:20 AM, PDT)
- X Factor hopeful dropped before Boot Camp despite four 'yeses' from the judges (From Digital Spy - TV news. 27 July 2015, 9:03 AM, PDT)
- The X Factor: David Walliams, Nick Grimshaw and Simon Cowell are the big new love triangle apparently (From Digital Spy - TV news. 27 July 2015, 5:27 AM, PDT)
- Sharon Osbourne slams X Factor panel (From Virgin Media - TV. 11 November 2014, 3:00 AM, PST)
- One Direction to perform 'Steal My Girl' on EastEnders' Albert Square bridge (From Digital Spy - TV news. 10 November 2014, 4:01 PM, PST)
- Cheryl Fernandez-Versini had bodyguard for jewellery on X Factor (From Virgin Media - TV. 10 November 2014, 8:15 AM, PST)