Feature Matt Edwards 22 Feb 2013 - 07:03
For cheap entertainment, look no further than your local discount shop. Here are the three gems Matt managed to dig up...
Conjecture over how we will watch films in the future is always riveting. We’re all lucky, then, to live in a time when you’re unlikely to go as long as seven minutes without being accosted by a self-proclaimed expert who’d like to vomit their opinions on the subject into your ears.
I have no interest in going fully digital until Poundland stops selling DVDs. For those unfamiliar with Poundland, it’s a chain of large shops in the UK that sell a wide variety of items for a pound. Some of the stuff is great, some terrible and some utterly baffling. There aren’t many places you can go to buy a toilet brush, an army action figure, a box of After Eight mints, »
Similar News ItemsKevin Bacon (I)
- ManCrates.com Asks Jerry Smith “What Would You Put In Your Horror Movie Survival Crate?”; Obviously, Weirdness Ensues (From Icons of Fright. 20 October 2014, 11:28 AM, PDT)
- The X Factor 2014: week two as it happened (From The Guardian - TV News. 19 October 2014, 12:58 PM, PDT)
- Stars Step Up to Fight Ebola (From Entertainment Tonight. 17 October 2014, 3:55 PM, PDT)
- Hollywood's Baby Boom: Eva Chen's 9 Tips For Flawless Pregnancy Style (From Entertainment Tonight. 17 October 2014, 11:19 AM, PDT)
- Nashville: Season Three Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 16 October 2014, 3:01 PM, PDT)
- Nashville Blog: Chaley Rose on Zoey's Soon-to-Be Broken Heart (From PEOPLE.com. 9 October 2014, 12:00 PM, PDT)
Tim Daly (I)
- Madam Secretary: Season One Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 20 October 2014, 1:33 PM, PDT)
- Person of Interest Sneak Peek: Will Finch Do The Machine a 'Favor'? (From TVLine.com. 6 October 2014, 1:45 PM, PDT)
- Scorpion Sneak Peek: Paige Catches Happy in a Not-So-Happy Mood (From TVLine.com. 6 October 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)