Feature Matt Edwards 22 Feb 2013 - 07:03
For cheap entertainment, look no further than your local discount shop. Here are the three gems Matt managed to dig up...
Conjecture over how we will watch films in the future is always riveting. We’re all lucky, then, to live in a time when you’re unlikely to go as long as seven minutes without being accosted by a self-proclaimed expert who’d like to vomit their opinions on the subject into your ears.
I have no interest in going fully digital until Poundland stops selling DVDs. For those unfamiliar with Poundland, it’s a chain of large shops in the UK that sell a wide variety of items for a pound. Some of the stuff is great, some terrible and some utterly baffling. There aren’t many places you can go to buy a toilet brush, an army action figure, a box of After Eight mints, »
Similar News ItemsKevin Bacon (I)
- Bill Murray's Zombieland Cameo Wasn't Originally Written For Bill Murray (From LatinoReview. 28 August 2016, 10:20 AM, PDT)
- The New Britney Spears Album Summed Up in 17 Glorious GIFs (From BuzzSugar. 26 August 2016, 11:45 AM, PDT)
- Kevin Bacon Slips Into Britney Spears’ ‘Oops, I Did It Again’ Jumpsuit In New Ad (From ET Canada. 26 August 2016, 11:43 AM, PDT)
- Connie Britton May Be Leaving Nashville in the Middle of Season 5 (From BuzzSugar. 25 August 2016, 8:33 AM, PDT)
- Nashville Hard Truth: Rayna's Gotta Die (From TVLine.com. 25 August 2016, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘Nashville’ Season 5: Are Connie Britton or Hayden Panettiere Exiting Cmt Show? (From Variety - TV News. 24 August 2016, 5:03 PM, PDT)
- Film Review: ‘Mechanic: Resurrection’ (From Variety - Film News. 25 August 2016, 8:33 PM, PDT)
- TV Review – Jean-Claude Van Johnson – Pilot Episode (From Flickeringmyth. 20 August 2016, 2:55 AM, PDT)
- Coming Distractions: The End Of A Gun trailer reminds us that Steven Seagal still makes movies (From The AV Club. 18 August 2016, 9:37 AM, PDT)