With Lana unable to go to Turkmenistan for either racist or sexist reasons (pick one), we were treated the ultimate incompetent trio of Isis field agents with half-cyborg Ray back and field operative Cyril joining Sterling.
While out in the dessert, Cyril got to shine with his surprising amount of snake knowledge. Identifying the Caspian cobra was impressive enough. Duh, it's all about their ventral bands. But the man's knowledge in venom and vasodilators? Possibly saved my life. I'll never suck out venom out of anyone's taint again.
Ray, meanwhile, managed to prove how badly he'll lose in his impending epic robot battle against Barry when he couldn't even live the a measly jeep with his new legs. »
- email@example.com (Eric Hochberger)
Similar News ItemsJanis Joplin
- A Brief History of the Janis Joplin Biopic (From SoundOnSight. 24 November 2014, 11:52 PM, PST)
- Lukewarm Off The Presses: Hugh & Amy's Musicals, Diana's Director, Lee's Horror, & Eddie's Operation (From FilmExperience. 24 November 2014, 2:07 PM, PST)
- Movie News: First 'Jurassic World' Footage Stomps Online; Amy Adams to Play Janis Joplin for 'Wild' Director (From Movies.com. 24 November 2014, 12:17 PM, PST)
James Mason (I)
- The Men Who Would Be Hughes (Plus Hepburn and the end of Rko) (From Alt Film Guide. 6 November 2014, 1:37 PM, PST)
- Top 100 Horror Movies: How Truly Horrific Are They? (From Alt Film Guide. 31 October 2014, 3:21 PM, PDT)
- The Equalizer review (From Den of Geek. 19 September 2014, 5:38 AM, PDT)
Legends of the Fall (1994)
- Celebrity Guys Admit Their Biggest Man Crushes (From Popsugar. 13 November 2014, 3:04 AM, PST)
- Camerimage unveils competition line-up, juries (From ScreenDaily. 31 October 2014, 6:15 AM, PDT)
- Roland Joffe to preside over Camerimage jury (From ScreenDaily. 31 October 2014, 2:49 AM, PDT)