With Lana unable to go to Turkmenistan for either racist or sexist reasons (pick one), we were treated the ultimate incompetent trio of Isis field agents with half-cyborg Ray back and field operative Cyril joining Sterling.
While out in the dessert, Cyril got to shine with his surprising amount of snake knowledge. Identifying the Caspian cobra was impressive enough. Duh, it's all about their ventral bands. But the man's knowledge in venom and vasodilators? Possibly saved my life. I'll never suck out venom out of anyone's taint again.
Ray, meanwhile, managed to prove how badly he'll lose in his impending epic robot battle against Barry when he couldn't even live the a measly jeep with his new legs. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Eric Hochberger)
Similar News ItemsJanis Joplin
- Reality Checks: Is Toronto's Documentary Market About To Boom? (From Indiewire. 26 August 2015, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Showtime Sets Patti Smith's 'Just Kids' for Limited Series (From Thompson on Hollywood. 11 August 2015, 1:03 PM, PDT)
- Patti Smith Plots 'Just Kids' Memoir Adaptation Series for Showtime (From Rolling Stone. 11 August 2015, 11:37 AM, PDT)
James Mason (I)
- Academy Award Film Series: Schrader's Afflicted 1998 Anti-Hero Has Elements in Common with Titular Taxi Driver Character (From Alt Film Guide. 25 August 2015, 3:49 PM, PDT)
- British Film Noir Collection | DVD Review (From ioncinema. 24 August 2015, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- The Eclipse Viewer – Episode 33 – Three Wicked Melodramas from Gainsborough Pictures (From CriterionCast. 19 August 2015, 5:00 AM, PDT)
Legends of the Fall (1994)
- Round-Up: Haven Season 5 Volume 1 Blu-ray / DVD, Terrordactyl Images, Redeemer Release Details (From DailyDead. 12 August 2015, 7:55 AM, PDT)
- R.I.P. James Horner: A top tier contributor to cinematic music (From Hollywoodnews.com. 23 June 2015, 8:44 AM, PDT)
- Hollywood Reacts to James Horner's Death (From MovieWeb. 23 June 2015, 5:03 AM, PDT)