With Lana unable to go to Turkmenistan for either racist or sexist reasons (pick one), we were treated the ultimate incompetent trio of Isis field agents with half-cyborg Ray back and field operative Cyril joining Sterling.
While out in the dessert, Cyril got to shine with his surprising amount of snake knowledge. Identifying the Caspian cobra was impressive enough. Duh, it's all about their ventral bands. But the man's knowledge in venom and vasodilators? Possibly saved my life. I'll never suck out venom out of anyone's taint again.
Ray, meanwhile, managed to prove how badly he'll lose in his impending epic robot battle against Barry when he couldn't even live the a measly jeep with his new legs. »
- email@example.com (Eric Hochberger)
Similar News ItemsJanis Joplin
- Movie Review – It Was 50 Years Ago Today! The Beatles: Sgt Pepper and Beyond (2017) (From Flickeringmyth. 19 May 2017, 5:40 AM, PDT)
- Festival Feature: The Films of the 2017 Tribeca Film Festival (From HollywoodChicago.com. 7 May 2017, 9:47 AM, PDT)
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar: How Movies Helped Me Fight Loneliness (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 5 May 2017, 6:15 AM, PDT)
James Mason (I)
- Roger Moore, James Bond Star, Dies at 89 (From Variety - Film News. 23 May 2017, 6:20 AM, PDT)
- Roger Moore, James Bond Star, Dies at 89 (From Variety - TV News. 23 May 2017, 6:20 AM, PDT)
- Dave Chappelle Joins Lady Gaga in Bradley Cooper's A Star Is Born (From MovieWeb. 5 May 2017, 5:34 PM, PDT)
Legends of the Fall (1994)
- Carol Burnett, Marshall Herskovitz, Edward Zwick to Receive AFI Honorary Doctorates (From Variety - Film News. 16 May 2017, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- A Christmas Story Is Becoming a Live Musical at Fox (From MovieWeb. 12 May 2017, 3:21 PM, PDT)
- Daria Turns 20: 11 Things You Never Knew About the Iconic Show (From PEOPLE.com. 3 March 2017, 7:30 AM, PST)