With Lana unable to go to Turkmenistan for either racist or sexist reasons (pick one), we were treated the ultimate incompetent trio of Isis field agents with half-cyborg Ray back and field operative Cyril joining Sterling.
While out in the dessert, Cyril got to shine with his surprising amount of snake knowledge. Identifying the Caspian cobra was impressive enough. Duh, it's all about their ventral bands. But the man's knowledge in venom and vasodilators? Possibly saved my life. I'll never suck out venom out of anyone's taint again.
Ray, meanwhile, managed to prove how badly he'll lose in his impending epic robot battle against Barry when he couldn't even live the a measly jeep with his new legs. »
- email@example.com (Eric Hochberger)
Similar News ItemsJanis Joplin
- Janis Joplin -- $100k Good Enough for 'Me & Bobby McGee' Guitar (From TMZ. 24 October 2016, 12:30 AM, PDT)
- How FilmRise Will Spend $27 Million in 6 Months (And Why The Distributor Has Offers For More) (From Indiewire. 20 October 2016, 9:15 AM, PDT)
- Michelle Williams in talks to play Janis Joplin in big screen biopic (From Flickeringmyth. 15 October 2016, 8:10 PM, PDT)
James Mason (I)
- James Bond, and the perils of casting a new 007 (From Den of Geek. 12 October 2016, 10:21 AM, PDT)
- Stephen King Horror Films Debut On Blu-ray From Warner Bros. Home Entertainment (From CinemaRetro. 27 September 2016, 5:57 PM, PDT)
- Jeremy Irons Tells BAFTA Audience About Streep, De Niro and The ‘Creepy’ Characters of His Illustrious Career (From Indiewire. 13 September 2016, 6:30 AM, PDT)
Legends of the Fall (1994)
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back review – no-frills fisticuffs (From The Guardian - Film News. 23 October 2016, 12:00 AM, PDT)
- James Horner's 25 most magnificent scores (From Den of Geek. 6 October 2016, 2:37 AM, PDT)
- Sarah Jessica Parker: How TV Has Changed From ‘Sex and the City’ to ‘Divorce’ (From Indiewire. 4 October 2016, 11:10 AM, PDT)