The Sundance Film Festival wrapped up nearly a month ago, but films that debuted at the prestigious film fest are still scoring distribution deals. Lake Bell’s directorial debut, (cue deep, dramatic voice) In a World…, has finalized deals with Roadside Attractions and Sony Pictures Worldwide Acquisitions, EW confirmed.
Roadside will distribute the film in the U.S., while the Sony subsidiary acquired international rights. A summer 2013 release is planned for U.S. theaters.
The comedy features Bell as a voice coach who ventures into the competitive all-male race to land the voiceover gig for the trailer of a massive blockbuster trilogy. »
- Emily Rome
Similar News ItemsRob Corddry
- Hot Tub Time Machine 2 release date pushed back from Christmas Day (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 15 October 2014, 8:36 AM, PDT)
- 'Independence Day 2' and 'Hitman: Agent 47' Get New Release Dates (From MovieWeb. 14 October 2014, 5:35 PM, PDT)
- Hot Tub Time Machine 2 Skips The Interview, Time Travels to February (From Collider.com. 14 October 2014, 5:30 PM, PDT)
Nick Offerman (I)
- Key Art Awards: 'Gravity,' 'Lego Movie' Campaigns Win Gold (From The Hollywood Reporter. 20 October 2014, 2:45 PM, PDT)
- Megan Amram 'encourages' girls to 'Let's Get Physics, Y'all' with Nick Offerman (From Hitfix. 16 October 2014, 9:19 AM, PDT)
- Robert Redford to receive lifetime achievement award (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 12 October 2014, 7:55 AM, PDT)
- The 31 Best Comedies on Netflix Right Now (From Moviefone. 23 October 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- New VOD and Streaming Movies, Plus: How to Watch 'The Purge: Anarchy' and 'Earth to Echo' at Home Now (From Movies.com. 7 October 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- What to Watch This Week: 'Chef,' 'The Vampire Diaries,' 'In A World...' (From Moviefone. 29 September 2014, 11:00 AM, PDT)