The Sundance Film Festival wrapped up nearly a month ago, but films that debuted at the prestigious film fest are still scoring distribution deals. Lake Bell’s directorial debut, (cue deep, dramatic voice) In a World…, has finalized deals with Roadside Attractions and Sony Pictures Worldwide Acquisitions, EW confirmed.
Roadside will distribute the film in the U.S., while the Sony subsidiary acquired international rights. A summer 2013 release is planned for U.S. theaters.
The comedy features Bell as a voice coach who ventures into the competitive all-male race to land the voiceover gig for the trailer of a massive blockbuster trilogy. »
- Emily Rome
Similar News ItemsRob Corddry
- 'Community' Season 5 guest stars: Who is the most-anticipated? (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 5 December 2013, 5:24 PM, PST)
- 'Community': Chris Elliott to guest (From EW.com - Inside TV. 5 December 2013, 9:00 AM, PST)
- Exclusive: Pain & Gain: Special Collector's Edition Blu-ray Featurette 'Real Cops' (From MovieWeb. 27 November 2013, 3:18 PM, PST)
Nick Offerman (I)
- The Late-Night Jimmys' Best 2013 Stunts (From Popsugar. 5 December 2013, 2:30 PM, PST)
- The Late-Night Jimmys' Best 2013 Stunts (From BuzzSugar. 5 December 2013, 2:30 PM, PST)
- Sundance 2014: Sundance Kids Section (From Indiewire. 5 December 2013, 12:59 PM, PST)
- Syfy Picks Up Legion-Based Dominion as 2014 Series (From ScifiMafia. 4 December 2013, 4:00 PM, PST)
- ’12 Years a Slave,’ ‘Fruitvale Station’ Excluded From WGA Awards (From Variety - Film News. 3 December 2013, 6:33 PM, PST)
- Team Fyc: In a World... for Best Original Screenplay (From FilmExperience. 29 November 2013, 7:00 AM, PST)