The Sundance Film Festival wrapped up nearly a month ago, but films that debuted at the prestigious film fest are still scoring distribution deals. Lake Bell’s directorial debut, (cue deep, dramatic voice) In a World…, has finalized deals with Roadside Attractions and Sony Pictures Worldwide Acquisitions, EW confirmed.
Roadside will distribute the film in the U.S., while the Sony subsidiary acquired international rights. A summer 2013 release is planned for U.S. theaters.
The comedy features Bell as a voice coach who ventures into the competitive all-male race to land the voiceover gig for the trailer of a massive blockbuster trilogy. »
- Emily Rome
Similar News ItemsRob Corddry
- 2016 Sundance Film Festival Predictions: William H. Macy’s The Layover (From ioncinema. 25 November 2015, 6:00 AM, PST)
- John Krasinski and Stephen Merchant Workplace Comedy Greenlit at Adult Swim (From Variety - TV News. 17 November 2015, 9:30 AM, PST)
- Tracking Shot: Walter Hill, Ry Russo-Young & Alexandros Avranas Shooting in November (From ioncinema. 2 November 2015, 9:00 AM, PST)
Nick Offerman (I)
- Fargo season 2 episode 6 review: Rhinoceros (From Den of Geek. 25 November 2015, 12:03 AM, PST)
- Christian Bale Ponders the Realities of Hollywood Life in Knight of Cups Trailer (From ShockYa. 24 November 2015, 11:52 AM, PST)
- See Christian Bale on a Leash in Dramatic 'Knight of Cups' Trailer (From Rolling Stone. 24 November 2015, 10:32 AM, PST)
- ‘The Secret Life of Pets’ Holiday Teaser Offers Cuteness Unleashed (Video) (From The Wrap. 26 November 2015, 8:35 PM, PST)
- New Secret Life of Pets Trailer May Just Feature the Cutest and Furriest Holiday Greetings of the Season (From E! Online. 25 November 2015, 5:39 PM, PST)
- Exclusive Clip: 'The Secret Lives of Pets' (From Fandango. 25 November 2015, 10:00 AM, PST)