The Sundance Film Festival wrapped up nearly a month ago, but films that debuted at the prestigious film fest are still scoring distribution deals. Lake Bell’s directorial debut, (cue deep, dramatic voice) In a World…, has finalized deals with Roadside Attractions and Sony Pictures Worldwide Acquisitions, EW confirmed.
Roadside will distribute the film in the U.S., while the Sony subsidiary acquired international rights. A summer 2013 release is planned for U.S. theaters.
The comedy features Bell as a voice coach who ventures into the competitive all-male race to land the voiceover gig for the trailer of a massive blockbuster trilogy. »
- Emily Rome
Similar News ItemsRob Corddry
- Hot Tub Time Machine Review (From Sky Movies. 15 April 2014, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- 'Hawaii Five-0': Inside the fan-built episode; plus, a sneak peek -- Exclusive Video (From EW.com - Inside TV. 4 April 2014, 2:19 PM, PDT)
- Why Neil Patrick Harris Should Inherit David Letterman’s “Late Show”, “Game of Thrones” Prepares for a Royal Wedding and “Continuum” Returns to Tangled Timelines (From The Backlot. 4 April 2014, 5:16 AM, PDT)
Nick Offerman (I)
- Review: 'Parks and Recreation' - 'One in 8,000' (From Hitfix. 17 April 2014, 6:00 PM, PDT)
- 'The Lego Movie' Is Coming to Blu-ray and DVD June 17th (From MovieWeb. 17 April 2014, 12:56 PM, PDT)
- The Lego Movie Blu-ray Coming June 17th with “Everything Is Awesome” Edition That Includes an Exclusive Lego Minifigure and Bonus Content (From Collider.com. 17 April 2014, 11:23 AM, PDT)
- Watch 5 'Million Dollar Arm' Clips Starring Jon Hamm (From MovieWeb. 17 April 2014, 6:07 PM, PDT)
- Tribeca Film Festival Jury Features Lake Bell, Whoopi Goldberg And More (From Uinterview. 15 April 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Tom Hardy and Lake Bell Are Topless on the Cover of Esquire (From Thompson on Hollywood. 15 April 2014, 12:37 PM, PDT)