The Sundance Film Festival wrapped up nearly a month ago, but films that debuted at the prestigious film fest are still scoring distribution deals. Lake Bell’s directorial debut, (cue deep, dramatic voice) In a World…, has finalized deals with Roadside Attractions and Sony Pictures Worldwide Acquisitions, EW confirmed.
Roadside will distribute the film in the U.S., while the Sony subsidiary acquired international rights. A summer 2013 release is planned for U.S. theaters.
The comedy features Bell as a voice coach who ventures into the competitive all-male race to land the voiceover gig for the trailer of a massive blockbuster trilogy. »
- Emily Rome
Similar News ItemsRob Corddry
- The Grand Budapest Hotel, 300: Rise Of An Empire, Paranoia: this week's new films (From The Guardian - Film News. 7 March 2014, 10:00 PM, PST)
- Escape From Planet Earth Movie Review, Trailer, Pictures & News (From Sky Movies. 7 March 2014, 10:33 AM, PST)
- The HeyUGuys Interview: Brendan Fraser talks Escape from Planet Earth (From HeyUGuys. 7 March 2014, 3:00 AM, PST)
Nick Offerman (I)
- Oscars®: What’s up with the 2015 Awards Race: The early contenders so far (From Hollywoodnews.com. 7 March 2014, 1:52 PM, PST)
- Sorry, Ellen. Amy Poehler and Friends May Just Have the Best Star-Studded Oscar Pic (From E! Online. 3 March 2014, 2:14 PM, PST)
- Poehler, Murray, Rudd, Hader: See the Ultimate Oscar-Party Shenanigan Pic (From Vulture. 3 March 2014, 8:21 AM, PST)
- Film Review: ‘Mr. Peabody & Sherman’ Hindered by Extra Sidekick (From HollywoodChicago.com. 7 March 2014, 4:52 PM, PST)
- Review: 'Mr. Peabody & Sherman' errs by favoring sentiment over laughs (From Hitfix. 7 March 2014, 2:00 AM, PST)
- Mr. Peabody & Sherman Review (From We Got This Covered. 5 March 2014, 9:27 PM, PST)