The Sundance Film Festival wrapped up nearly a month ago, but films that debuted at the prestigious film fest are still scoring distribution deals. Lake Bell’s directorial debut, (cue deep, dramatic voice) In a World…, has finalized deals with Roadside Attractions and Sony Pictures Worldwide Acquisitions, EW confirmed.
Roadside will distribute the film in the U.S., while the Sony subsidiary acquired international rights. A summer 2013 release is planned for U.S. theaters.
The comedy features Bell as a voice coach who ventures into the competitive all-male race to land the voiceover gig for the trailer of a massive blockbuster trilogy. »
- Emily Rome
Similar News ItemsRob Corddry
- Animals (From TVSeriesFinale. 5 February 2016, 9:08 PM, PST)
- Animals: Watch HBO's Season One Trailer and Promo (From TVSeriesFinale. 2 February 2016, 5:23 PM, PST)
- 'Childrens Hospital' on Rails: What Happens When a Comedian, Producer and Journalist All Board a Train in NYC (From The Hollywood Reporter. 28 January 2016, 9:00 AM, PST)
Nick Offerman (I)
- Watch the new trailer for Ice Age: Collision Course (From Flickeringmyth. 3 February 2016, 11:00 AM, PST)
- Trailer #2 for Blue Sky's Animated 'Ice Age: Collision Course' Sequel (From FirstShowing.net. 3 February 2016, 9:29 AM, PST)
- 'Ice Age: Collision Course' Gets A New Trailer (From LatinoReview. 3 February 2016, 9:05 AM, PST)
- Birthday Girl Jennifer Aniston's Got More Famous Friends Than We Can Count (From Popsugar. 10 February 2016, 2:30 PM, PST)
- Super Bowl TV Spot For The Secret Life Of Pets Introduces The Gang (From We Got This Covered. 8 February 2016, 8:06 AM, PST)
- Super Bowl TV spot for The Secret Life of Pets (From Flickeringmyth. 8 February 2016, 1:11 AM, PST)