The Sundance Film Festival wrapped up nearly a month ago, but films that debuted at the prestigious film fest are still scoring distribution deals. Lake Bell’s directorial debut, (cue deep, dramatic voice) In a World…, has finalized deals with Roadside Attractions and Sony Pictures Worldwide Acquisitions, EW confirmed.
Roadside will distribute the film in the U.S., while the Sony subsidiary acquired international rights. A summer 2013 release is planned for U.S. theaters.
The comedy features Bell as a voice coach who ventures into the competitive all-male race to land the voiceover gig for the trailer of a massive blockbuster trilogy. »
- Emily Rome
Similar News ItemsRob Corddry
- Sex Tape Review (From The Hollywood News. 2 September 2014, 6:48 AM, PDT)
- Sex Tape review: Cameron Diaz, Jason Segel have an iPad mishap (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 2 September 2014, 1:30 AM, PDT)
- Wamg’s Guide To 100+ Films For Fall / Holiday 2014 (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 29 August 2014, 1:49 PM, PDT)
Nick Offerman (I)
- John Oliver and Co-Anchor Cookie Monster Deliver News (From Hitfix. 2 September 2014, 1:17 PM, PDT)
- Nick Offerman Stirs Up Gunslinging Trouble with his Voice in this Meta Short Film (From FilmSchoolRejects. 2 September 2014, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- John Oliver And Cookie Monster Team With Mashable To Read The “News” (From Tubefilter News. 2 September 2014, 12:57 PM, PDT)
- Million Dollar Arm Review (From HeyUGuys. 29 August 2014, 5:15 AM, PDT)
- Million Dollar Arm Review (From The Hollywood News. 29 August 2014, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- Exclusive Interview: John Erick & Drew Dowdle Talk As Above/So Below, The Coup (From DailyDead. 27 August 2014, 4:13 PM, PDT)