The Sundance Film Festival wrapped up nearly a month ago, but films that debuted at the prestigious film fest are still scoring distribution deals. Lake Bell’s directorial debut, (cue deep, dramatic voice) In a World…, has finalized deals with Roadside Attractions and Sony Pictures Worldwide Acquisitions, EW confirmed.
Roadside will distribute the film in the U.S., while the Sony subsidiary acquired international rights. A summer 2013 release is planned for U.S. theaters.
The comedy features Bell as a voice coach who ventures into the competitive all-male race to land the voiceover gig for the trailer of a massive blockbuster trilogy. »
- Emily Rome
Similar News ItemsRob Corddry
- Warm Bodies New on DVD and Blu-ray (From CineMovie. 19 May 2013, 5:41 PM, PDT)
- Get Ready for the Rapture of Craig Robinson as the Anti-Christ in 'Rapture-Palooza' Green Band Trailer (From Upcoming-Movies.com. 17 May 2013, 10:26 PM, PDT)
- Rapture-Palooza Trailer (From MovieWeb. 17 May 2013, 6:24 PM, PDT)
Nick Offerman (I)
- Watch 4 Clips from Jordan Vogt-Roberts‘ Dramedy The Kings Of Summer (From Collider.com. 19 May 2013, 9:01 AM, PDT)
- News Nuggets: Joss Whedon's 'Much Ado' to open Oscars Outdoors series (From Gold Derby. 16 May 2013, 12:45 PM, PDT)
- Nick Offerman sings a song for Megan Mullally -- Video (From EW.com - PopWatch. 16 May 2013, 9:39 AM, PDT)
- Black Rock Review (From We Got This Covered. 19 May 2013, 7:02 PM, PDT)
- Justin Theroux: Did He Have a Bachelor Party in N.Y.C.? (From PEOPLE.com. 19 May 2013, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Film Review: Black Rock (From LatinoReview. 17 May 2013, 6:58 PM, PDT)