The Sundance Film Festival wrapped up nearly a month ago, but films that debuted at the prestigious film fest are still scoring distribution deals. Lake Bell’s directorial debut, (cue deep, dramatic voice) In a World…, has finalized deals with Roadside Attractions and Sony Pictures Worldwide Acquisitions, EW confirmed.
Roadside will distribute the film in the U.S., while the Sony subsidiary acquired international rights. A summer 2013 release is planned for U.S. theaters.
The comedy features Bell as a voice coach who ventures into the competitive all-male race to land the voiceover gig for the trailer of a massive blockbuster trilogy. »
- Emily Rome
Similar News ItemsRob Corddry
- Paramount to Distribute MGM's 'Hot Tub Time Machine' Sequel (From The Hollywood Reporter. 17 December 2013, 3:31 PM, PST)
- MGM’s ‘Hot Tub Time Machine’ Sequel Going Out through Paramount (From Variety - Film News. 17 December 2013, 3:23 PM, PST)
- MGM, Paramount jump into Hot Tub 2 (From ScreenDaily. 17 December 2013, 3:11 PM, PST)
Nick Offerman (I)
- New Green-Band Trailer For ’22 Jump Street’ (From The Hollywood News. 18 December 2013, 2:43 AM, PST)
- Rob Lowe Is Matt Lauer: Casting Lifetime's 'Today'-'gma' movie with 'Parks and Recreation' actors (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 17 December 2013, 4:58 PM, PST)
- Watch: New Green Band Teaser Trailer for '22 Jump Street' Sequel (From FirstShowing.net. 17 December 2013, 4:01 PM, PST)
- "12 Years a Slave" Wins Big with Chicago Film Critics (From Manny the Movie Guy. 17 December 2013, 2:29 PM, PST)
- 'Inside Llewyn Davis' charms Toronto critics (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 17 December 2013, 6:46 AM, PST)
- The Best Celebrity Weddings of 2013 (From Popsugar. 17 December 2013, 5:00 AM, PST)