The Sundance Film Festival wrapped up nearly a month ago, but films that debuted at the prestigious film fest are still scoring distribution deals. Lake Bell’s directorial debut, (cue deep, dramatic voice) In a World…, has finalized deals with Roadside Attractions and Sony Pictures Worldwide Acquisitions, EW confirmed.
Roadside will distribute the film in the U.S., while the Sony subsidiary acquired international rights. A summer 2013 release is planned for U.S. theaters.
The comedy features Bell as a voice coach who ventures into the competitive all-male race to land the voiceover gig for the trailer of a massive blockbuster trilogy. »
- Emily Rome
Similar News ItemsRob Corddry
- Rob Corddry, Mark Duplass To Bring Their New Web Series To Vimeo (From Tubefilter News. 16 September 2014, 8:01 AM, PDT)
- Mark Duplass-Rob Corddry Indie Web Series Sells to Vimeo and FilmBuff (Exclusive) (From The Wrap. 15 September 2014, 2:38 PM, PDT)
- Sex Tape Review (From HeyUGuys. 3 September 2014, 6:27 AM, PDT)
Nick Offerman (I)
- Can S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Brilliance Trump Hydra's Magnificence? Lucy Lawless Previews the Season 2 Opener (From TVLine.com. 21 September 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Louis C.K., John Oliver to Perform at N.Y. Comedy Festival’s Stand Up for Heroes (From Variety - TV News. 16 September 2014, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Bruce Springsteen headlines Stand Up For Heroes event (From EW.com - PopWatch. 16 September 2014, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian Nude Photos Leak Online: Report (From PEOPLE.com. 20 September 2014, 2:55 PM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian and Rihanna Reportedly the Latest Victims of Nude Photo Leak (From The Hollywood Reporter. 20 September 2014, 12:06 PM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian Nude Photos Leaked Online: Report (From Us Weekly. 20 September 2014, 8:33 AM, PDT)