Sneak Peek the DC Universe Animated Original Movie "Superman: Unbound", available May 7, 2013 in a Blu-ray Combo Pack.
The film is written/directed by Bob Goodman, starring Matt Bomer as 'Superman', John Noble as 'Brainiac', Stana Katic as 'Lois Lane',Molly Quinn as 'Supergirl', Frances Conroy as 'Ma Kent', Wade Williams as 'Perry White', Diedrich Bader as 'Steve Lombard', Stephen Root as 'Zor-El' and Alexander Gould as 'Jimmy Olsen' :
"...'Superman: Unbound' finds the 'Man of Steel' aptly handling day-to-day crime while helping acclimate 'Supergirl' to Earth's customs. While managing 'Lois Lane' and their relationship, personal issues take a back seat when 'Brainiac', the horrific force responsible for the destruction of 'Krypton', begins his descent upon Earth.
"Brainiac has crossed the universe, collecting cities from interesting planets -- including Supergirl's home city of 'Kandor' and now the all-knowing, ever-improving android has his sights fixed on 'Metropolis'. »
- Michael Stevens
Similar News ItemsMan of Steel (2013)
- Top 5 Canadian Movies ? (From SneakPeek. 3 December 2016, 1:19 PM, PST)
- Aquaman gets October 2018 release date (From Flickeringmyth. 3 December 2016, 1:07 AM, PST)
- Superman Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk Is Coming To Season 2 Of Supergirl (From We Got This Covered. 2 December 2016, 7:12 PM, PST)
- Sundance Film Festival 2017 Reveals Competition Line-Up (From The Film Stage. 30 November 2016, 1:05 PM, PST)
- Lady Gaga's Emotional, Barefoot AMAs Performance — Watch and Grade It (From TVLine.com. 20 November 2016, 7:14 PM, PST)
- A-Yo! Lady Gaga Steals the Spotlight With Her Return to the 2016 American Music Awards Stage (From E! Online. 20 November 2016, 7:12 PM, PST)
- Sliff 2016 – The Rendezvous Screens November 11th (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 8 November 2016, 8:08 PM, PST)
- Stana Katic's Crime Thriller Absentia Finds Leading Man in Patrick Heusinger (From TVLine.com. 4 November 2016, 5:16 PM, PDT)
- ‘Absentia’: Patrick Heusinger To Co-Star In Stana Katic Thriller Drama Series For Axn (From Deadline TV. 4 November 2016, 4:08 PM, PDT)