There's a famous quote by Abraham Lincoln that reads, "nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
On AMC's "The Walking Dead," Laurie Holden's Andrea has recently come to realize that The Governor didn't get a passing grade when it came to that exam. But in the first episode of 2013, fans saw Andrea actually rise to the challenge herself, taking charge of comforting the people of Woodbury (who, let's face it, aren't all sadistic sociopaths) and inspiring them to stick together and carry on, not unlike the late ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- Casting Net: Joel Edgerton joins Robert Pattinson in period drama 'Life'; Plus, Ciaran Hinds, more (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 14 March 2014, 5:08 PM, PDT)
- Casper Van Dien to Beat Off a Supernatural Being in June (From Dread Central. 14 March 2014, 4:59 PM, PDT)
- New Trailer for The Walking Dead Season 4: ‘All Roads Lead to Terminus’ (From DailyDead. 14 March 2014, 4:37 PM, PDT)
- The Walking Dead "The Grove" Sneak Peeks & Promo; Plus Making Of "Alone" (From ComicBookMovie. 9 March 2014, 7:03 PM, PDT)
- 'Dumb and Dumber To' Generates Positive Buzz from Early Screening (From MovieWeb. 7 March 2014, 1:36 PM, PST)
- Daryl & Beth Track In New Walking Dead "Alone" Sneak Peek (From ComicBookMovie. 6 March 2014, 11:00 PM, PST)