There's a famous quote by Abraham Lincoln that reads, "nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
On AMC's "The Walking Dead," Laurie Holden's Andrea has recently come to realize that The Governor didn't get a passing grade when it came to that exam. But in the first episode of 2013, fans saw Andrea actually rise to the challenge herself, taking charge of comforting the people of Woodbury (who, let's face it, aren't all sadistic sociopaths) and inspiring them to stick together and carry on, not unlike the late ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- Watch The Hysterical Love Actually Spoof That SNL Had To Cut (From Cinema Blend. 25 December 2014, 6:24 PM, PST)
- The Strain – box set review: slime, sewage and seared flesh aplenty (From The Guardian - TV News. 25 December 2014, 7:00 AM, PST)
- Poll: What Was Your Favourite Comic Book TV Show Of 2014? (From ComicBookMovie. 24 December 2014, 4:30 PM, PST)
- ‘Dumb and Dumber To’ Review (From Blogomatic3000. 22 December 2014, 4:58 AM, PST)
- Dumb and Dumber To review: "Depressingly dumb" (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 19 December 2014, 9:00 AM, PST)
- Movie Review – Dumb and Dumber To (2014) (From Flickeringmyth. 19 December 2014, 12:50 AM, PST)