There's a famous quote by Abraham Lincoln that reads, "nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
On AMC's "The Walking Dead," Laurie Holden's Andrea has recently come to realize that The Governor didn't get a passing grade when it came to that exam. But in the first episode of 2013, fans saw Andrea actually rise to the challenge herself, taking charge of comforting the people of Woodbury (who, let's face it, aren't all sadistic sociopaths) and inspiring them to stick together and carry on, not unlike the late ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- Preview Panels from The Walking Dead #126, the Conclusion of All Out War (From DailyDead. 19 April 2014, 2:01 PM, PDT)
- Video Game Review: The Wolf Among Us: Episode 3: A Crooked Mile (From Famous Monsters of Filmland. 18 April 2014, 11:50 PM, PDT)
- Early Look at The Walking Dead #129 Cover (From DailyDead. 18 April 2014, 4:58 PM, PDT)
- The Walking Dead Season 4 Finale Sneak Peeks & Promo; Plus Making Of "Us" (From ComicBookMovie. 23 March 2014, 7:11 PM, PDT)
- Jim Carrey Sends Out Dumb And Dumber To Poster via Twitter (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 21 March 2014, 4:47 PM, PDT)
- A pair of teaser posters for Dumb and Dumber To (From Flickeringmyth. 21 March 2014, 10:46 AM, PDT)