Christopher Nolan's Batman trilogy may be over and the next incarnation years ahead of us, but there is a Batman film in production as we speak that requires as much attention and will likely resonate with us all far more than any blockbuster Dark Knight film could do.
The film I'm talking about is an independent not for profit documentary titled Legends of the Knight from Brett Culp, which will explore the power of storytelling in shaping a persons life and most importantly how that storytelling can be a strong positive influence on someone to make theirs and other peoples lives better. As a huge Batman fan, Brett is focusing on how The Batman has inspired people for over 70 years and through speaking with a variety of people, he is looking to share the power of Bruce Wayne's story with a wider audience.
A trailer was released today, which »
- Flickering Myth
Similar News ItemsBatman (1989)
- Han Solo Blaster -- For Sale ... In Epic Prop Auction (From TMZ. 6 December 2013, 12:20 AM, PST)
- Cinema Paradiso and the rise of the postcard-arthouse movie (From The Guardian - Film News. 5 December 2013, 12:30 AM, PST)
- The Flash Making His Debut – Slowly – on CW’s ‘Arrow’ (From Variety - TV News. 3 December 2013, 7:00 AM, PST)
Michael E. Uslan
- Archie Comics Wows Attendees at 2013 New York Comic Con (From FEARnet. 4 November 2013, 1:00 PM, PST)
- The Lego Movie Trailer Arrives (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 31 October 2013, 6:26 PM, PDT)
- Review: Batman: The Dark Knight Returns Deluxe Edition (From Comicmix. 16 October 2013, 1:07 PM, PDT)
- Ben Affleck on "unique" Batman: 'It doesn't compete with Dark Knight' (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 4 December 2013, 2:58 AM, PST)
- Video: Christopher Nolan on the Artists who Inspired his Joker (From HeyUGuys. 28 November 2013, 2:30 AM, PST)
- Christopher Nolan On Francis Bacon And The Joker (From EmpireOnline. 26 November 2013, 6:12 AM, PST)