Los Angeles, Feb 22: Actress Mila Kunis has grown tired of her hectic life in California, and dreams of moving to a "quiet" state like Montana or Oregon.
The "Black Swan" star grew up here after her family left Ukraine when she was a child, but Kunis admits her celebrity lifestyle is now taking a toll on her, reports contactmusic.com.
"I'm not here (in Los Angeles) for work. My family is here. If I could move them all, I would go somewhere in the middle of nowhere. Maybe Montana...maybe Oregon...It sounds quiet and wonderful (in Oregon)," she said.
- Lohit Reddy
Similar News ItemsBlack Swan (2010)
- Taylor Swift's "Shake It Off" Music Video Style Is Freaky & Out of This World—The Fashion Police's Ruling! (From E! Online. 21 August 2014, 1:38 PM, PDT)
- First Look at Jeffrey Reddick's Good Samaritan (From Dread Central. 20 August 2014, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Telluride vs. Toronto: The Battle for Oscar Supremacy (From Variety - Film News. 20 August 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Mila Kunis Puts Her Growing Baby Bump on Display in Tight-Fitting Tank Top (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 August 2014, 9:49 AM, PDT)
- Mila Kunis Isn't Afraid to Show Off Her Baby Bump (From Popsugar. 22 August 2014, 7:05 AM, PDT)
- Mila Kunis Practices Prenatal Yoga in Tight Black Workout Gear: See Pregnant Star's Growing Baby Bump (From Us Weekly. 22 August 2014, 6:29 AM, PDT)