Los Angeles, Feb 22: Actress Mila Kunis has grown tired of her hectic life in California, and dreams of moving to a "quiet" state like Montana or Oregon.
The "Black Swan" star grew up here after her family left Ukraine when she was a child, but Kunis admits her celebrity lifestyle is now taking a toll on her, reports contactmusic.com.
"I'm not here (in Los Angeles) for work. My family is here. If I could move them all, I would go somewhere in the middle of nowhere. Maybe Montana...maybe Oregon...It sounds quiet and wonderful (in Oregon)," she said.
- Lohit Reddy
Similar News ItemsBlack Swan (2010)
- Miles Teller Talks Superpowers, the Apocalypse and Playing Divergent's Tough Guy (From PEOPLE.com. 13 March 2014, 1:05 PM, PDT)
- Fox Searchlight Pictures Announces 20th Anniversary Celebration Releases & Events (From The Daily BLAM!. 13 March 2014)
- Noah: A Prophetic Russell Crowe Featured On IMAX Poster (From ComicBookMovie. 12 March 2014, 11:01 AM, PDT)
- Mila and Ashton Hug It Out on a Double Date With Jon Cryer (From Popsugar. 14 March 2014, 9:03 AM, PDT)
- What’s Demi Moore’s Warning To Mila Kunis? (From TheFabLife - Movies. 14 March 2014, 7:37 AM, PDT)
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Sexy Legs During Double Date With Ashton Kutcher and Jon Cryer—See the Pics! (From E! Online. 13 March 2014, 9:25 AM, PDT)