Los Angeles, Feb 22: Actress Mila Kunis has grown tired of her hectic life in California, and dreams of moving to a "quiet" state like Montana or Oregon.
The "Black Swan" star grew up here after her family left Ukraine when she was a child, but Kunis admits her celebrity lifestyle is now taking a toll on her, reports contactmusic.com.
"I'm not here (in Los Angeles) for work. My family is here. If I could move them all, I would go somewhere in the middle of nowhere. Maybe Montana...maybe Oregon...It sounds quiet and wonderful (in Oregon)," she said.
- Lohit Reddy
Similar News ItemsMila Kunis
- Review: Bad Moms (From JoBlo. 29 July 2016, 8:44 AM, PDT)
- 'Bad Moms' Review: A 'Hangover' for Stressed Mothers (From Rolling Stone. 29 July 2016, 8:29 AM, PDT)
- Jason Bourne, Bad Moms and Nerve top @TannerZee's video list of what to watch this weekend! (From Cineplex. 29 July 2016, 8:00 AM, PDT)
Black Swan (2010)
- ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Live-Action French Version U.S. Release (From Deadline. 28 July 2016, 9:03 AM, PDT)
- From Snapchat Movies to Web Series: The ‘Sickhouse’ Team Plans ’60 Second Docs’ (From Indiewire. 28 July 2016, 8:56 AM, PDT)
- Venice Film Festival Lineup Includes Mel Gibson, Tom Ford, Terrence Malick Movies (From Variety - Film News. 28 July 2016, 2:30 AM, PDT)