Los Angeles, Feb 22: Actress Mila Kunis has grown tired of her hectic life in California, and dreams of moving to a "quiet" state like Montana or Oregon.
The "Black Swan" star grew up here after her family left Ukraine when she was a child, but Kunis admits her celebrity lifestyle is now taking a toll on her, reports contactmusic.com.
"I'm not here (in Los Angeles) for work. My family is here. If I could move them all, I would go somewhere in the middle of nowhere. Maybe Montana...maybe Oregon...It sounds quiet and wonderful (in Oregon)," she said.
- Lohit Reddy
Similar News ItemsBlack Swan (2010)
- After 21 Years, Natalie Portman And Aleen Keshishian Change Rep Relationship (From Deadline New York. 11 July 2014, 5:17 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive First Look: Jeffrey Reddick’s ‘Good Samaritan’ With Rainn Wilson (From shocktillyoudrop. 11 July 2014, 7:27 AM, PDT)
- Birdman, Starring Michael Keaton and Edward Norton, to Open the Venice Film Festival; Early Awards Contender (From Collider.com. 10 July 2014, 10:04 AM, PDT)
- Comic-Con 2014 - Saturday Schedule Unleashed (From GeekTyrant. 12 July 2014, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Comic-Con 2014 Schedule for Saturday, July 26th (From MovieWeb. 12 July 2014, 11:52 AM, PDT)
- Third Person – The Review (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 10 July 2014, 7:50 PM, PDT)